Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whitaker drops a Huber gem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Whitaker drops a Huber gem Empty
PostSubject: Whitaker drops a Huber gem   Whitaker drops a Huber gem I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 1:45 pm

I missed it.  Sundance caught it, cuz that's what he does. Oh..different interview-I'm off the hook, except wrong on what Huber has been doing.  dur.
It's ok.  I just get so darned happy to see these stand up guys standing up!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/07/29/james-comey-under-investigation-john-huber-investigating-comey-memos-declaration-release-this-week/

From the article:
Additionally Whitaker summarizes U.S. Attorney John Durham as focused on the origin of the intelligence operation against candidate Trump and “prosecuting anyone that needs to be prosecuted“.  [By the way, that seems to confirm Durham as an official “investigation”, not a “review”.]

Then comes the BOMBSHELL…. (@01:26 below) while seemingly not realizing what he just said, Whitaker outlines U.S. Attorney John Huber as reviewing “anything related to Comey’s memos and the like.”  Boom… There it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzUUeOt-UaI

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Whitaker drops a Huber gem
Page 1 of 1