Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USDA About to abdicate their Responsibility to Americans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

USDA About to abdicate their Responsibility to Americans Empty
PostSubject: USDA About to abdicate their Responsibility to Americans   USDA About to abdicate their Responsibility to Americans I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 9:40 am

https://www.organicconsumers.org/blog/deadline-august-5-tell-usda-do-its-job-protect-consumers-not-biotech-industry?fbclid=IwAR2lntAifC8T50SAw-trV7Ff8X_eITvblRR35qMTbR_T6ieSX3-jmNp5yjE

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) wants to let companies like Monsanto-Bayer, DowDupont and Syngenta (now owned by ChemChina) “regulate” their own genetically engineered products—under a proposed rule the USDA euphemistically calls the “Sustainable, Ecological, Consistent, Uniform, Responsible, Efficient,” or “SECURE” for short.

HERE'S A PETITION !!!  OR GIVE CONSENT WITH YOUR SILENCE.... angel/dev

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

USDA About to abdicate their Responsibility to Americans Empty
PostSubject: Re: USDA About to abdicate their Responsibility to Americans   USDA About to abdicate their Responsibility to Americans I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 10:36 am

i grow my own vegetables and eat very little meat, and when i do eat meat,some of it processed by individuals just up the road....i don't eat that bought shit thats mistaken for vegetables that was fertilized by miguel and estarella's septic tank....i don't have a problem with roundup or insecticides because if they are used >correctly< there is very little danger involved....the GMO shit is something totally different,though....plants were not meant to have weed killer sprayed on them and then they survive it....where does the roundup go?....in the dirt....where are the plants roots and what is their function?....yep, if you eat gmo stuff, you are eating weed killer....glysophate was not developed to be used like that
Back to top Go down

USDA About to abdicate their Responsibility to Americans
Page 1 of 1