Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epstein Trial Will Have A Million Pages of Evidence - Requested To Wait Until September 2020 for Trial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Epstein Trial Will Have A Million Pages of Evidence - Requested To Wait Until September 2020 for Trial Empty
PostSubject: Epstein Trial Will Have A Million Pages of Evidence - Requested To Wait Until September 2020 for Trial   Epstein Trial Will Have A Million Pages of Evidence - Requested To Wait Until September 2020 for Trial I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 3:21 pm

Don’t be expecting anything to happen real soon peeps. They’re talking about summer/fall 2020 for trial.

https://news.yahoo.com/epstein-trial-million-pages-evidence-155641133.html

Yahoo wrote:
Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking trial will have a million pages of discovery, including materials on devices seized from his Manhattan mansion, lawyers said today.

The sex offender financier was back in court on Wednesday as his defense attorneys duked it out with prosecutors over how quickly to go to trial. The prosecution has requested a June date but the defense is fighting to delay until September 2020. The trial, prosecutors said, will last four to six weeks.

U.S. District Judge Richard Berman wasn't ready to put a trial on the books, saying, "Let's see where everybody is at as the months go by."

[link has more]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Epstein Trial Will Have A Million Pages of Evidence - Requested To Wait Until September 2020 for Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epstein Trial Will Have A Million Pages of Evidence - Requested To Wait Until September 2020 for Trial   Epstein Trial Will Have A Million Pages of Evidence - Requested To Wait Until September 2020 for Trial I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 4:25 pm

I READ NEXT JULY.  BUT IT'S NOT A 'CLASS ACTION' SUIT TYPE OF THING, RIGHT?  EACH PLAINTIFF IS AN INDIVIDUAL CASE?   ALL I KNOW IS THEY'D BETTER KEEP HIM ALIVE.  AND CATCH EVERY RAT AND RAT DISPENSARY THAT TRIES TO SNUFF HIM.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epstein Trial Will Have A Million Pages of Evidence - Requested To Wait Until September 2020 for Trial   Epstein Trial Will Have A Million Pages of Evidence - Requested To Wait Until September 2020 for Trial I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 4:45 pm

Transhumanism... I just wanted to spread my dna!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epstein Trial Will Have A Million Pages of Evidence - Requested To Wait Until September 2020 for Trial   Epstein Trial Will Have A Million Pages of Evidence - Requested To Wait Until September 2020 for Trial I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epstein Trial Will Have A Million Pages of Evidence - Requested To Wait Until September 2020 for Trial
Page 1 of 1