Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED 03 AUG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  03 AUG Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED 03 AUG   Q RELATED  03 AUG I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2019 7:22 am

Anons have been asked for POTUS to confirm Q.
He tweeted this from a CNBC interview with Steve Bannan Aug 1 or 2

Look at the scroll under the picture.  The report is the banner was not there during the original broadcast, but appeared on POTUS tweet of the video.  
Link to original vid:  https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/02/bannon-trump-could-face-a-democrat-not-even-in-2020-race-yet.html

Invesco QQQ ETF is a market traded fund.

188.70  1.45    188=17  71=mirror   45 = POTUS  UP

Q RELATED  03 AUG Y9zdk22

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  03 AUG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 03 AUG   Q RELATED  03 AUG I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2019 8:53 am

EVERGREEN
A while back I ran into Evergreen Air(lines).  Here's another Evergreen:

The New Zealand billionaire Graeme (Graham) Hart just parked up his super yacht in Italy plotting with celebs and other traitors. Hart owns an island in FIJI, and the US Company Evergreen packaging which is merging with Evergreen Packaging based in Arkansas.
------
(Evergreen=HRC)

Hart's "company vehicle" is a Gulfstream G650-ER, registered N946JB.

In 2017 it was reported that he purchased a new 116 m explorer yacht, which he has named "Ulysses"..
 The vessel will accommodate 66 people  (of course)

He has been the richest man in NZ for some time.

Reports say that Graeme is using a system called Amazon Bitcoin that was developed with the most advanced algorithm in the crypto industry. This software does all of the work for you, buying and selling Bitcoin at the perfect times to make you the biggest profits!

Unreal profits with Amazon bitcoin?  U might want to read: https://www.patienthelp.org/bitcoin/graeme-hart-bitcoin-trader-revolution-cryptocurrency-trading-program-new-zealand.html

A 3min look at the yacht.  Whew.  https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/luxury/84621201/look-inside-kiwi-billionaire-graeme-harts-luxury-yacht

So he ticks off on all the boxes.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  03 AUG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 03 AUG   Q RELATED  03 AUG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 12:22 pm

Today is the 19th.  That was the date on the last (wrist) watch (date window) picture we were given.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q RELATED  03 AUG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 03 AUG   Q RELATED  03 AUG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED 03 AUG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: