Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD Empty
PostSubject: DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD   DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 10:53 am

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/456079-9-dead-in-mass-shooting-in-dayton

9 dead, at least 26 injured, outside a bar in the historic district.
Officials said the shooter, who has not been identified, was killed by officers, The Associated Press noted, adding that that police do not yet know the motive.
Mayor Nan Whaley (D) told reporters that the shooter used a .223-caliber rifle and had extra magazines. She added that the shooter was wearing body armor and concealed their face.
AND DON'T FORGET THE MANIFESTO:
A manifesto obtained by The Hill that was reportedly posted online by the shooter was filled with racist and hate-filled speech about the rate of immigration in America and Texas and linked such issues to elites in both the Democratic and Republican parties.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD   DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 11:39 am

AND DON'T FORGET THE MANIFESTO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That - right there!!!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD   DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 12:51 pm

Things that make you go hmmmmm - you tell me???

Screenshot below from Jim Stone at http://82.221.129.208

DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD Shoes10

And another screenshot below from FOX News. Like I said, "you tell me"?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/at-least-10-may-be-dead-in-dayton-ohio-gunfire-reports

DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD Shoes_10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD   DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 1:01 pm

help me here....what does this mean, researcher?....these were obvious false flag shootings, but whats with the shoes?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD   DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 1:23 pm

michael371 wrote:
help me here....what does this mean, researcher?....these were obvious false flag shootings, but whats with the shoes?

I don't even have the slightest clue, Mike. I found it so bizarre and so strange though that I had to post it here. Perhaps somebody will understand and comment or maybe someone will find a news source that has a "reasonable" answer.

Some kind of symbolic message being sent maybe? Like I said, "you tell me"?

Strange, strange, strange and so out of place. Question No  Question

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD   DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 2:15 pm

SISTER OF SUSPECT AND HER BOYFRIEND WERE CASUALTIES??

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dayton-ohio-shooting-suspect-identified-sister-among-9-killed-officials-say

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD   DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 2:16 pm

PICTURE OF SUSPECT:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1158071073230991361?s=03)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD   DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 2:24 pm

Now Hiring Role Players to Support VIGILANT GUARD OHIO Disaster Response Training Exercise August 6 – 8, 2019

Human Domain Solutions (HDS), LLC is now hiring Casualty Role Players (CRP) / Actors to participate in VIGILANT GUARD OHIO - the largest disaster and emergency response exercise in state history, taking place Aug. 5-8, 2019, at more than 10 locations throughout the state. This 3,000-person National Level Exercise – hosted by the Ohio National Guard and the Ohio Emergency Management Agency, ...

http://work4hds.com/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD   DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 2:27 pm

TODAY IS OBUMMR'S B-DAY.  58 YRS OLD.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD   DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 3:17 pm

From the link below. So, question I have is, "why were all these people inside a bar and outside the bar WITH THEIR SHOES OFF"? Were they having a sock-hop or was it some kind of meet up for people with a foot fetish? When I take off running my shoes tend to stay on my feet. Betting yours do too.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dayton-ohio-shooting-suspect-identified-sister-among-9-killed-officials-say

FOX wrote:
Abandoned shoes were seen in the area of the shooting -- left behind as panicking people fled. Police tape could be seen on Sunday morning near a pile of shoes outside the bar where the gunfire erupted.

On another "also fricky as shite" subject; shooters sister and her boy friend killed. Oh the questions that one brings up. Did the shooter have issues with sis and/or her B-friend? Were the rest just collateral damage?

Video said shooter was wearing body armor and carrying extra magazines for rifle. Just thought that tidbit was notable.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD   DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 4:52 am

Update Tues. Aug 6.  Sister is alive and in hospital.  (?)

Just bringing this for the record.  Same name-different kid ???
DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD EBOqLjHVAAAlAeH

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD   DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 12:17 pm

You can't make this stuff up!

https://work4hds.com/opportunities/opportunity/

Quote :
EXERCISE LOCATIONS:
DAYTON, OH – AUGUST 6 – 7
COLUMBUS, OH – AUGUST 7 – 8
CAMP GARFIELD – RAVENNA, OH – AUGUST 6 – 8

[MUCH MORE at the link]

DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD 67615020_10217620378276181_5695955056377987072_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQmBw6sB0dUxla8A4w6pPcIvfS6GZxzgH2iEnz5iNVTCCICiUeAPuc4grqu2SEvJ810&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD   DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 12:45 pm

Hummmmm.. So did the shoes get dumped out of that garbage bag shown in the background  ? 
Thats a lot of shoes..  If some" belonged" to fleeing people then I think their feet would be burned running across that hot pavement during the daytime in summer.. Very weird for sure..
  edit ok so it was a night club... well, those are some clean shoes.....
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD   DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 1:10 pm

Well, well, well - will wonders never cease?
Have a heapin' helpin' of the original.

DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD Obitua10

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD   DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 3:49 pm

What am I suppose to do with this? I've read reports the obituary for Betts I posted is faked. It was for someone else with the same first & last names but different middle name that someone modified and posted as the real deal. GAWD I hate fakes and fakers!

This below from Daily Mail today. If true then what? I DO KNOW that we have a serious problem with the mentally ill and drug addiction in this country and we aren't doing anything about it. If this article is factual then it points to my preceding comment (in red) with warning horns sounding and bright flashing warning lights.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7337373/Dayton-shooters-chilling-notebook-scrawls-reveals-fantasized-hunting-humans.html

Screenshot below to start you off. The stuff (with lots of photos) in the article is terrifying.

DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD Dm_bet10

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD   DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 7:28 pm

Researcher, that fits in the same craziness as that movie coming out this Fall  in the other thread.. Then I get to thinking about all those other movies.. like "telephon"  and yes.. "bird box" too. Now a days everyone has a phone.  So very easy it would be ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD   DAYTON OHIO   9 DEAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAYTON OHIO 9 DEAD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: