Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PARKLAND Parents in El Paso

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PARKLAND Parents in El Paso Empty
PostSubject: PARKLAND Parents in El Paso   PARKLAND Parents in El Paso I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 1:22 pm

I posted that in the midst of the flurry, but here it is on the news.

https://www.ktsm.com/news/parents-of-teen-killed-at-parkland-was-in-el-paso-during-walmart-shooting/

Manuel and Patricia Oliver, parent of Joaquin Oliver, were in town to unveil a memorial mural this weekend.

(named for future reference).

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PARKLAND Parents in El Paso   PARKLAND Parents in El Paso I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 1:25 pm

Here's a passel of info they don't want you to know or notice:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1157781637658292231.html

\---------------------
BTW.  In the weapons thread I mentioned energy attack on our diplomats in PR.
which was actually CUBA.   Sorry 'bout that! (I think that was a middle of the night-revelation. lol)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PARKLAND Parents in El Paso   PARKLAND Parents in El Paso I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 9:25 am

one article stated that there was a DRILL preceding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARKLAND Parents in El Paso   PARKLAND Parents in El Paso I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PARKLAND Parents in El Paso
Page 1 of 1