Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

! Connecting the dots in El-Paso. Shooter’s father has ties to CIA mind control, sexual abuse ring

Go down 
AuthorMessage

! Connecting the dots in El-Paso. Shooter’s father has ties to CIA mind control, sexual abuse ring Empty
PostSubject: ! Connecting the dots in El-Paso. Shooter’s father has ties to CIA mind control, sexual abuse ring   ! Connecting the dots in El-Paso. Shooter’s father has ties to CIA mind control, sexual abuse ring I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 10:33 am

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/08/connecting-the-dots-in-el-paso-shooters-father-has-ties-to-cia-mind-control-sexual-abuse-ring-has-a-creepy-youtube-channel-lets-get-to-the-bottom-of-this/

Connecting the dots in El-Paso. Shooter’s father has ties to CIA mind control, sexual abuse ring, has a creepy YouTube channel. Let’s get to the bottom of this.

August 8, 2019

from Government Slaves:
! Connecting the dots in El-Paso. Shooter’s father has ties to CIA mind control, sexual abuse ring EBGg26pUEAAVoZP
We are not being told the whole story. Something insane is going on here and I want to make sense of it. This is the most recent information I have access to and my current understanding of the situation:
The El-Paso shooter’s father is named “John Bryan Crusius” aka “Bryan Crusius.”
He is a licensed therapist. Here is his website

Family photo with shooter
He has a decades long history of drug abuse. article
His wife filed for divorce in 2011. source
He worked at the Timberlawn mental health facility in Dallas as Director of Dual Diagnosis.
source source2
He was a contributor to a Texas State sponsored “Children’s Interest Seminar”
Link (I have noticed he talks a lot about childhood trauma in his videos as well. More on this later…
He had a (now deleted) YouTube channel.
archive1archive2
In one video, he admits that he is connected to “Healers” that were trained by John of God of Brazil. He rented them space and helped them move in apparently.
pic
video Please back this stuff up, they’re going to scrub hard if they haven’t started already. Remember how well they suppressed the Tarrant video?
Bryan Crusius also has a very large shelf in his room in the shape of a hexagram.
screencap
Here are more videos from Bryan Crusius’ YouTube channel:

[size]
Let’s follow the John of God of Brazil lead first.
John of God is a “faith healer” in rural Brazil. He basically runs a cult, and he is eating shit right now for widespread and long term sexual abuse of potentially hundreds of people. Here are the interesting links I have for him:
Read More @ GovernmentSlaves.news[/size]
Back to top Go down

! Connecting the dots in El-Paso. Shooter’s father has ties to CIA mind control, sexual abuse ring
Page 1 of 1