Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret World of Neuro-Modified Human Weaponized Biological Assassins

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Secret World of Neuro-Modified Human Weaponized Biological Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Secret World of Neuro-Modified Human Weaponized Biological Assassins   Secret World of Neuro-Modified Human Weaponized Biological Assassins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 2:34 pm

• Secret World of Neuro-Modified Human Weaponized Biological Assassins :The great divide between human and other entities has begun.The end-game for the great divide will eventually result in the mark of the beast. 

https://shepherdsheart.life/blogs/news/secret-world-of-neuro-modified-human-weaponized-biological-assassins

POSTED : CELESTE B., DATE : AUGUST 08, 2019

Secret World of Neuro-Modified Human Weaponized Biological Assassins Brain-attack
This article is dedicated to my faithful Patron's who make my writings possible.  I have transitioned from my farming enterprise to full time writing.  I no longer carry products.  The best way to support my work is through: Patreon or PayPal
If you would like to purchase individual briefings to share with friends and family here is the link
Welcome to my newest Patron, LaDonna!
The great divide between human and other entities has begun.   The end-game for the great divide will eventually result in the mark of the beast.  On Friday, I will be briefing my Patron's on the geo-political ramifications of American and Chinese neurological science and technological (neuro S/T) pursuits.  While there was much fanfare regarding Elon Musk announcement that his company Neuralink will move to advance clinical translation of a novel brain-machine interface (BMI) that he claims holds “…promise for the restoration of sensory and motor function and the treatment of neurological disorders.” The truth is that his company and others developing BMI has been underway for at least 28 months.  I know this to be true because I was ordered to present myself to a neurologist last August, for the purposes of installing a neuralink into my brain, for a condition that is well controlled by other means.  I refused which as you might assume has consequences that I willing am paying.  Whoever the actors were who demanded this ultimatum wanted complete, command and control over my brain, body, and spirit.  Elon Musk and others involved in this technology want you to know is that they are creating an invisible army of neurological harnessed assassins ready to whatever they are ordered.  You will not know who it is neurologically fitted and who is not, as mankind slips further into the invisible supernatural war. 
 Secret World of Neuro-Modified Human Weaponized Biological Assassins Brain_ass_large
Image: Mad Scientists
[size]
Supposedly, clinical trials begin in 2020 for treatment for particular neurological disorders but in my own personal experience are that the program is much more advanced than the public is being told. . Musk wants this technology to be available to any individual who wishes to achieve “better access” and “better connections” to “the world, each other, and ourselves.”
Secret World of Neuro-Modified Human Weaponized Biological Assassins Brain_ass_2_large
[/size]
[size]
The BMI involves implantation of microelectrodes (as many as 3,072 per array) to record neurological activity in the brain. These electrodes convey signals to sensors that can be detected by an external device such as your smart phone or computer.  Negotiation of the complex neural architecture and vasculature of the brain will be preformed by a robotic system for inserting the electrodes.  A neurosurgeon will on be in the loop initially.  As the programs expands neuralink implant surgeries will be conducted without humans in the loop.
Neuralink will be sold to you to treat a plethora of conditions including neurological and neuro-psychiatric conditions.  As any with a brain knows (pun intended), these days everything is considered a psychiatric condition.  When drilling down deeper into the program the truth becomes vividly clear, Musk wants to make the procedure “… as simple and automated as LASIK” which means that it will be accessible and ubiquitous for everyone in every station of life. Here the word of the Lord: 
He causes all, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  Revelation 13
[/size]

[size=30]The Risks[/size]

[size]
All neurosurgical interventions to insert the electrodes are invasive to your body with the inherent risk of intracranial bleeding; infection; frequency jamming and hacking; and spiritual damnation.  The powers that be have weighed the relative benefit-to-burden / risk and support the use of a novel procedure. 
[/size]

[size=30]Neuro-Ethics[/size]

[size]
Secret World of Neuro-Modified Human Weaponized Biological Assassins Brain_ass_neuro_ethics_large
[/size]
[size]
As we have seen with countless other programs such as geo-engineering, establishment of a Code of Ethics is laughable at best.  They only provide an illusion of ethical standard while disingenuously padding the pockets of few insiders while furthering the post-human agenda.  
Those engaged in neuro S/T research know that these 'medical intervention' are intended for “non-therapeutic,” optimization and enhancement purposes.  You might put it this way, "better than God's handiwork." 
[/size]

[size=30]Implanted for Life?[/size]

[size]
If you are a bible believing Christian you know the answer to the question that the neuro-ethicists are wrestling:  should this technology be implanted and function for “years to decades” (and possibly a “lifetime”), and where will - ongoing research be performed to prospectively assess the benefit, burdens and/or harms incurred? As with most covert dark programs the harmful truth will never see the light of day. 
[/size]

[size=30][ltr]Upgrade[/ltr][/size]

Secret World of Neuro-Modified Human Weaponized Biological Assassins Brain_ass_upgrade_large

[size]
durable is this technology?  I know my devices are constantly being updated at the most importune time and technology failure a given.  Therefore, how will issues and problems of obsolescence will be addressed and resolved?  Will insurance cover this type of technology or will we gladly sell our souls for the convenience that will be sold to us?
[/size]

[size=30]Divide and Conquer[/size]

Secret World of Neuro-Modified Human Weaponized Biological Assassins Haves-Have-Nots_9e14dfef-9c94-4f3c-a6e0-bac277aa7383_large

[size][ltr]
The bible says, and if a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand.  We can extrapolate that to our community, family, and body. Mark 3:25, the profiteers of Babylon are convinced that the majority of society will accept BMI but understand that there will be a remnant that don't.  The bible is also clear on what happens to those "have-nots,"
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed…
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  Revelation 13
Ethical discussions are focused only upon intra-national distributive justice:  What does the use of this technology portend for the schism between developed, developing, and un-developed nations?  There is a dark silent void of discussion on the eternal supernatural ramifications of this technology. 
[/ltr][/size]
Secret World of Neuro-Modified Human Weaponized Biological Assassins Brain_ass_hazard_large

[size]
[ltr]Neuralink will be initially marketed to accommodate varying cultural needs, values, philosophies, and ethics.  In this weeks briefing to Patron's, I discuss this technology and its deployment as a soft weapon within the Warfare, Intelligence, and National Security (WINS) directorate.   
BMI are not addressed by the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention. As neuro-modified human actors infiltrate the citizenry each of us must consider these “weaponized biological agents,” presence a grave threat.  In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God.  John 16:2.  It will be their mission to dispose of those not part of the beast system first, and then neutralize disposable beast system nodes, after any vestige of usefulness has been completed.
Last year at a military Tranhumanism conference it was stated, "and as every neurosurgeon knows well - it is wisest to “measure twice; cut once” whether opening a skull, a vista of new capabilities and possibilities, or a can of worms." Given the convergence of events, technologies, prophesies, history, and cycles if you make the wrong decision on anything resembling the mark, such as neuralink, you are not going to have the leisure to repent, you are damned.  We do not know specifically what the mark is but we know the season and it behooves us to be careful especially when it has command and control capability and is to be located on the forehead or right hand.  Better careful discernment than damnation. 
___________________________________________________________[/ltr]
[ltr]Author Information

For those who are actively pray for my ministry I humbly want to thank each one of you! 
If you consider this article informative please consider becoming a Patron to support my work.
Going where angels fear to tread...
Secret World of Neuro-Modified Human Weaponized Biological Assassins Celeste_G_3ca69705-285e-4525-8a30-9885afc55562_large[/ltr][/size]
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: