Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

“The Hunt Movie” set for release on September 27 depicts a group of left-wing elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

“The Hunt Movie” set for release on September 27 depicts a group of left-wing elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge Empty
PostSubject: “The Hunt Movie” set for release on September 27 depicts a group of left-wing elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge   “The Hunt Movie” set for release on September 27 depicts a group of left-wing elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 4:27 pm

I posted this to michael371’s Matrix movie thread too but it deserves a thread of its own.

---------------------------------

Here’s one up and coming scary movie to be released to theaters later this month to analyze. There’s an article about it over on Infowars. That’s where I found out about this. This is psychic driving & mind manipulation on steroids people. Get ready, real ready, because the week minded MK-Ultra crowd will probably get triggered to do this. Watch the 2½ minute trailer below.

https://www.infowars.com/sick-film-shows-liberal-elites-hunting-down-murdering-trump-supporters.

Infowars wrote:
Hollywood produced an upcoming film about liberal elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge.

The Hunt, set for release on September 27, depicts a group of left-wing elites stalking a dozen “Deplorables” for sport.

“Did anyone see what our ratfucker-in-chief just did?” one liberal character asks in the trailer.

Another left-winger responds: “At least The Hunt’s coming up. Nothing better than going out to the Manor and slaughtering a dozen Deplorables.”

[More at Infowars link]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8IifEu67yU

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

“The Hunt Movie” set for release on September 27 depicts a group of left-wing elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge Empty
PostSubject: Re: “The Hunt Movie” set for release on September 27 depicts a group of left-wing elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge   “The Hunt Movie” set for release on September 27 depicts a group of left-wing elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 5:10 pm

Wow wow wow Researcher.  That is scary as H+*& .  Something else to give crazies ideas  !!     Good music .  I almost want to watch it  as It makes me wonder how easily those  current "anti" could be  led to do that kind of stuff.  Lord help us  ..
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: “The Hunt Movie” set for release on September 27 depicts a group of left-wing elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge   “The Hunt Movie” set for release on September 27 depicts a group of left-wing elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 5:27 pm

Bordercollie, I will watch it when and if it ever is put on a DVD. I'm "almost" tempted to see it in a real theater just to take a portable audio recorder in and capture the reaction of the crowd as they watch it. Bet there will be some cheering going on in there.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: “The Hunt Movie” set for release on September 27 depicts a group of left-wing elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge   “The Hunt Movie” set for release on September 27 depicts a group of left-wing elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 9:38 pm

Dave Hodges of The Common Sense Show talks about The Hunt. It's a 6½ minute listen. Even Dave was shocked at the audacity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmpTB2rITNs

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: “The Hunt Movie” set for release on September 27 depicts a group of left-wing elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge   “The Hunt Movie” set for release on September 27 depicts a group of left-wing elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 7:31 am

Gee, the actresses say Arkansas and Mississippi like I do....Well, All I can say is that  in the trailer there's a hint that the good guys win in the end...
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: “The Hunt Movie” set for release on September 27 depicts a group of left-wing elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge   “The Hunt Movie” set for release on September 27 depicts a group of left-wing elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 8:59 am

could this be the trigger that starts it all?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “The Hunt Movie” set for release on September 27 depicts a group of left-wing elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge   “The Hunt Movie” set for release on September 27 depicts a group of left-wing elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

“The Hunt Movie” set for release on September 27 depicts a group of left-wing elites systematically hunting down and killing Trump supporters in a mass civil war purge
Page 1 of 1