Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dave Hodges: I Am 100% Certain That Epstein Is Not Dead. How Can I Be So Certain?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Dave Hodges: I Am 100% Certain That Epstein Is Not Dead. How Can I Be So Certain? Empty
PostSubject: Dave Hodges: I Am 100% Certain That Epstein Is Not Dead. How Can I Be So Certain?   Dave Hodges: I Am 100% Certain That Epstein Is Not Dead. How Can I Be So Certain? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 11:36 am

Below are some of the subjects this Dave Hodges article touches upon. You don’t want to miss reading this. I learned a heck of a lot about the dead man switch from this article.

Dead Man Switches

Applications of the Dead Man Switch

My Uses of Dead Man Switches

Benghazi Revelations

Ken Lay and Enron

Epstein’s Dead Man Switches

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-conspiracy-united-states/fake-suicides-and-dead-man-switches-keep-enrons-ken-lay-and-pedophile-epstein-alive

Brief Excerpt wrote:
If one really wants to understand and be certain about the fact the Jeffrey Epstein was not murder(ed), and he did not commit suicide, then one needs to be willing process a lot of materials that sets the foundation that Jeffrey Epstein is alive and well. 

I believe that Jeffrey Epstein will live out his days in obscurity. Even President Trump does not believe the fiction being perpetrated against the American people.

Below is the twitter link Trump retweeted that Dave Hodges stated; "Even President Trump does not believe the fiction being perpetrated against the American people." It's a 2 minute video. Go watch it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/w_terrence/status/1160256105399967744

Dave Hodges: I Am 100% Certain That Epstein Is Not Dead. How Can I Be So Certain? Tweet10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Dave Hodges: I Am 100% Certain That Epstein Is Not Dead. How Can I Be So Certain?
Page 1 of 1