Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE U.N. TOURING CALIFORNIA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

THE U.N. TOURING CALIFORNIA Empty
PostSubject: THE U.N. TOURING CALIFORNIA   THE U.N. TOURING CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 12:43 pm

YOU GUYS ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS:

AND OF COURSE IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/homelessness/story/2019-08-15/un-rapporteur-visits-san-diego-to-learn-about-areas-homeless
‘It’s as bad, if not worse, than I anticipated’ — UN appointee gets a look at San Diego homelessness

Farha’s trip began Monday with a lunch with members of the Partnership for the Advancement of New Americans, one of her sponsors, followed by a meeting with a small group that included homeless people at the downtown San Diego Central Library.
-------------------------------
https://www.eastbayexpress.com/SevenDays/archives/2018/01/21/united-nations-expert-describes-oakland-and-californias-homeless-crisis-as-cruel/

United Nations Expert Describes Oakland and California's Homeless Crisis as 'Cruel'
On Saturday, the UN rep met with dozens of homeless people — many disabled, elderly, veterans, chronically ill, and suffering from addictions.

-----------------------
San Francisco or Mumbai? UN envoy encounters homeless life in California
[link to www.theguardian.com (secure)]

The United Nations kicked off this "tour" to investigate poverty in America in 2017, when Trump got into office:

Why the UN is investigating extreme poverty … in America, the world's richest nation

The United Nations monitor on extreme poverty and human rights has embarked on a coast-to-coast tour of the US to hold the world’s richest nation – and its president – to account for the hardships endured by America’s most vulnerable citizens.

The tour, which kicked off on Friday morning, will make stops in four states as well as Washington DC and the US territory of Puerto Rico. It will focus on several of the social and economic barriers that render the American dream merely a pipe dream to millions – from homelessness in California to racial discrimination in the Deep South, cumulative neglect in Puerto Rico and the decline of industrial jobs in West Virginia...

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE U.N. TOURING CALIFORNIA   THE U.N. TOURING CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 12:49 pm

https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2019/08/17/frustrated-california-woman-scathing-message-gavin-newsom-homeless-chaos-destroys-small-business/

Frustrated California Woman Has Scathing Message For Gavin Newsom After Homeless Chaos Destroys Her Small Business

A frustrated California woman took to Twitter on Friday to blast governor Gavin Newsom’s disastrous policies that have created a desperate homeless problem...

"I have had a business in downtown Sacramento for 15 yrs, a successful business. I now have to leave my place of business. I have to close my shop...

I have to clean up the poop and pee off my doorstep. I have to clean up the syringes. I have to politely ask ppl who I care for – I care about the homeless – to move their tents out of the way of the door to my business. I have to fight off people who push their way into my shop that are homeless and on drugs because you won[t arrest them for drug offenses. I have to apologize to my clients as to why they can’t get into my door because there’s somebody asleep there bc they’re not getting the help they need.

I talk to police offers. They told me to contact you. They want to do something and they can’t because you changed the laws. So I wanna know what you’re gonna do for us, the ones that are unhappy. You wanna make us a sanctuary state. You wanna make it comfortable for everybody except for the ppl that work hard and have tried their hardest to get along in life and now we have to change that because of your laws...

While you sit in your million dollar home you don’t have to look at what we have to look at; there’s hard working people who have to deal with this on a daily basis. What are you going to do for us? ..." (CONTD AT LINK)

3 MIN VIDEO HERE:  https://news.yahoo.com/california-business-forced-close-over-125929807.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: THE U.N. TOURING CALIFORNIA   THE U.N. TOURING CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 2:41 pm

carry those fine esteemed pieces of sh*t from the UN to san francisco and make them wade through the sh*t( including politicians) on the streets......barefooted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Dove, THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!!!!   THE U.N. TOURING CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 3:39 pm

Dove,
THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE U.N. TOURING CALIFORNIA   THE U.N. TOURING CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE U.N. TOURING CALIFORNIA
Page 1 of 1