Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Riddle For You

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Riddle For You Empty
PostSubject: A Riddle For You   A Riddle For You I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 4:22 pm

Here's a riddle for you. You see your name (FIRST LAST) and your address on a web page and find that it's unclaimed so you decide to claim it. You click on the "CLAIM" button. That takes you to a page where your name is spelled "LAST FIRST", along with a form that asks you to fill in your "first name" and "last name".

Neither page actually says "last" or "first", they use your actual names. So which name is your "first" name and which one is your "last"?

First Middle Last - this is not a good name to use
Last First
Last First Middle (middle is now last)

i have heard that we receive our "Last" name first but the given name "first middle" person never comes in to claim it.

i also know that saying that you do not have a "last" name is a very good thing. So could the answer be #3? Last is first and middle is last? Isn't there a bible verse about the last being first ... does anyone know how that goes?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

A Riddle For You Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riddle For You   A Riddle For You I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 5:55 pm

that made my brain hurt, jem, along with totally confusing me....i just finished setting up a wifi extender that made me hurt my brain, and now this?.... i just answer to anything, using a goofy smile, and they think i'm just another senile old bastard who doesn't recognize his name....i can help you with the bible passage, though....that don't make my brain hurt
Matthew 20:16
“So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.”
Back to top Go down

A Riddle For You Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riddle For You   A Riddle For You I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 10:02 pm

Laughing you crack me up michael! Now you know why i've been getting weary. A couple of years of endless riddles, contradictions, hidden meanings ... Thanks for the bible verse. That would be the one i was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Riddle For You Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riddle For You   A Riddle For You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Riddle For You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: