Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate   Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2019 11:56 am

Just a couple days ago I was lamenting we don't have enough press to prevail.
Turns out, yes we do!   Plus dirty Comey, dirty Lynch.
I have to get his book.
It's almost overwhelming to be reminded and shown just how big this war is and how e v e r y t h i n g is at stake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoLbW2cVojc

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate   Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2019 12:04 pm

I found this (above) while looking for other Farrell vids.  I appreciated the 'dark forces' and was looking for similar.
And I found Brooks Agnew and his free radio show with archives:

https://tfrlive.com/x2radio/

GOOD STUFF to choose from.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate   Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2019 12:12 pm

Pssst.  The Bank is HSBC Bank (confirmed by wiki), which is a research subject all on it's own.  
A bank with numbers and numbers of phony accounts.  ie: another clearing house for the concealed passage of pay offs, basically. Of which there are MANY. Soooo many.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate   Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2019 12:58 pm

Oh no!  He's a hollow earth guy, with nephilim abounding.  Sigh....

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate   Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2019 2:11 pm

Dove wrote:
Oh no!  He's a hollow earth guy, with nephilim abounding.  Sigh....

I'm listening to your YT video now, Dove. So far I'm finding Brooks Agnew very interesting. He's talking about some things that are new to me and I plan to check some of his other stuff out.

On that HSBC bank thing . . . I know that you've already heard Dave Hodges interview with John Cruz recorded back in April but I'm gonna give the info again for those that haven't yet heard it. As I recall in your reply after hearing it you were pretty shocked at what you were hearing so I encourage everyone who hasn't heard this yet to do so. It runs about 50 minutes.

I don't have any problems with the hollow earth thing. The planet is riddled like Swiss cheese with caves, passages, tunnels and/or whatever and I kinda think of a hollow earth being more like a sponge - not an empty void like a ping pong ball.  I'm not far along enough into your video to hear about what he says about nephilim yet. Looking forward to that part. Wink

https://youtu.be/9f99xXC0p9o

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/united-states/comeys-walk-exposes-deep-state-cartel-running-america-rule-law-dead

Hodges talking about HSBC bank today at link above. Brief quote below.

From Dave Hodges Today 30 Aug. wrote:
Not only did Comey violate national security laws and commit malfeasance of office in his role as FBI Director, he is a career criminal who was only appointed to his position as FBI Director because he covered up the Clinton Foundations money laundering schemes, which used innocent Americans social security numbers and stolen identification to facilitate this criminal enterprise on behalf of the cartels, the Hillary and HSBC Bank's part in this. I previously interviewed John Cruz, the former HSBC Bank Senior Vice-President several times on the CSS radio show. He identified Comey as a person who served on the Board of Directors for HSBC Bank and he ran cover for the Clinton's as they ran cover for this criminal enterprise. Some people with cognitive dissonance will say, "Oh Dave, that never happened...".  Here is the last interview I conducted with John Cruz. 

Cruz, as you heard, took this information to DHS, crickets chirping. He took the information to Loretta Lynch who was working as a federal prosecutor, she got out the white wash. The FBI wanted nothing to do with him. Eventually, succumbing to mounting public pressure, prosecuted HSBC Bank for the lesser included of all of the Cruz allegation and the bank paid a small fine for failure to follow bank reporting laws. John Cruz had to initiate several "dead man switches" to keep himself alive, just like pedophile pervert Epstein used. 

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate   Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2019 2:36 pm

Ok..hollow earth etc, was found on a youtube search for Brooks Agnew. I can come to terms with swiss cheese.   Laughing
I'd grab a link 4 U but I have 4 yt's open already...lol.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate   Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2019 3:53 pm

I used to listen to brooks agnew all of the time....he is interesting as hell , but I can't buy some of his theological views that,quite frankly, border on heresy...hollow earth?....nah..........except ask yourself a very simple question....if the core of the earth is a molten hot dynamo, how does it continue on as a molten hot dynamo without oxygen?.....if you cut the air off from anything that is ignited or molten, in time the fire is extinguished....volcanic lava, you say?....spewing up from FOUR THOUSAND MILES?....nah, the source has to be closer to the surface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate   Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Liberty Freedom vs the Syndicate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: