Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHINA IN THE BAHAMAS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CHINA IN THE BAHAMAS Empty
PostSubject: CHINA IN THE BAHAMAS   CHINA IN THE BAHAMAS I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 2:13 pm

Big China mil-industrial presence in the Bahamas    CHINA IN THE BAHAMAS Suspect     article from 2017

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-china-bahamas-2017-12

AND major deal this year!!!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CHINA IN THE BAHAMAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHINA IN THE BAHAMAS   CHINA IN THE BAHAMAS I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 2:25 pm

ANOTHER ARTICLE FROM 2017, WHICH MUST BE WHEN THEY MADE THE DEAL:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/china-builds-port-bahamas-provides-military-assistance-equipment-180-miles-off-u-s-coast/

“There is zero need for a shipping port in Cooperstown. Anything that actually lands there will have to be trucked to MHH over an already deteriorating road. Few jobs were left for Bahamians. Just another example of the big guys lining their pockets at the expense of the folks,” said one commenter on an Abaco Forum.
Another commenter posted a message from a Bahamian that reads, “I just can’t wait until the U.S. media and U.S. public wake up to the fact that their government (the Obama/Hillary/Kerry government) has permitted Red China to set up shop (including deep water stealth submarine operations) in the Bahamas only a few short miles away from Florida and the entire Eastern Seaboard. I imagine most Americans will want all senior officials of the U.S. embassy in the Bahamas, the Dept of State in the U.S. and the NSA over the past decade or so to be drawn and quartered for high treason because of their serious failure to gather and act on intelligence information in order to protect the national security interests of the U.S.”

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

CHINA IN THE BAHAMAS
Page 1 of 1