Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Heiser Unseen Realm Overview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bordercollie

bordercollie

Michael Heiser Unseen Realm  Overview Empty
PostSubject: Michael Heiser Unseen Realm Overview   Michael Heiser Unseen Realm  Overview I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 11:22 pm

I just found this and am pretty excited  and its over 8 hrs. Wow Wee !!!  Yee Haa !!! etc !! 
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Michael Heiser Unseen Realm Overview   Michael Heiser Unseen Realm  Overview I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 9:11 am

I'm AFRAID !!!  Laughing Cool  I don't think I can even bring myself to hear it.  And I can't afford to be angry right now.  
Better that we seek and find for ourselves as we have the Open Door and the invitation from God to do so.   I love you

I don't mean to be fresh, but some good advice I heard once: 
If you've found the Path-the Way, don't go looking for any other way.

My Way is Bible.  Christ IN US, the Hope of Glory...the EVIDENCE of things Unseen.
Where must we look to find the Spirit and the Kingdom?  Within.
Be Still.  Go within, in worship and with Thanks giving.  Set yourself apart from the world, make some time and some space for Him, don't do all the talking.  
Be willing to be conformed, and just WAIT on Him with due reverence.  Every day.
The Power of the Resurrection, the Kingdom of God, Sufficient in ALL THINGS.  thanks
To KNOW Him personally and to be Known by Him.
I do hope that's where MH leads.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Michael Heiser Unseen Realm Overview   Michael Heiser Unseen Realm  Overview I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 1:22 pm

Hi Dove, No worries, I use discretion. I listened just a bit last night and then faded out. 
I did have an encounter actually more than one when my dear mama passed  unexpectedly and I happened to be there as the Lord arranged it so in another state. ( Thank You Lord )  .  No evil spirits were involved with this and the experience  brought me very close to the Lord. I was greatly grieved and lost over 20 lbs and down to 106 at that time but the Lord helped me and showed me things. Every since then, I can feel Him as I talk to Him and get the quiet knowledge in my mind that leds and guides me. My brain may be slow at times but I love the reassurance and knowing Him. 
 I'll just see what MH says  but I am on a rock and firmly holding so will not loose my grip.  Smile  Smile  judy
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Michael Heiser Unseen Realm Overview   Michael Heiser Unseen Realm  Overview I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 1:46 pm

Good!  I love your testimonies.  I've only come back 20 times now to take down what I wrote.   Smile
You know I mean no offense.  So far as I've heard his presentations, what I've felt is that no matter how deeply he dissects the Word, it has not revealed THE LIFE.  Nor would I expect it to. 

But, if he's done so this time, I'd be thrilled for him.  But you'll have to listen and tell me in advance.    You intimately recognize the activity of "God with us", and I trust your findings.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Heiser Unseen Realm Overview   Michael Heiser Unseen Realm  Overview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Heiser Unseen Realm Overview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: