Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kNEe ON-REVOLT = The Google Whistleblower’s Message from #QAnon. #GreatAwakening

Go down 
AuthorMessage

kNEe ON-REVOLT = The Google Whistleblower’s Message from #QAnon. #GreatAwakening Empty
PostSubject: kNEe ON-REVOLT = The Google Whistleblower’s Message from #QAnon. #GreatAwakening   kNEe ON-REVOLT = The Google Whistleblower’s Message from #QAnon. #GreatAwakening I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 5:39 pm

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/09/04/the-google-whistleblowers-message-from-qanon-greatawakening/

The Google Whistleblower’s Message from #QAnon. #GreatAwakening

September 4, 2019 by Neon Revolt

Guys, I’m really excited to be able to help break this news along with Thomas at TruReporting, and Redpill78.
I recently had the chance to talk to the #GoogleWhistleblower, Zach Vorhies, who you’ll recall recently dumped a ton of incriminating documents he had saved over the years working at Google with Project Veritas, leading to a number of stunning revelations about the way Google is manipulating the public’s access to certain kinds of information they unilaterally deem unacceptable, on top of interfering in elections world-wide. Zach was also able to submit tons of materials to the DOJ, and had, at one point, police sniper rifles trained at him from the rooftops where he lived, following Google’s attempt to paint Zach as mentally unstable. In response, Zach not only set up a dead-man’s switch was forced to go public, where the spotlight of the press would provide him some much-needed protection, and mitigate Google’s sinister escalation of the matter.
In talking to Zach, I learned a number of things, but naturally, being who I am and what I do, the conversation soon turned to the subject of #QAnon. I asked him his thoughts about the level of censorship Q is experiencing (and likely going to experience in the future), as well as his own thoughts on the movement, and that’s when he dropped a bombshell on me.
The very day that Vorhies went public with Project Veritas, he gets a text message out-of-the-blue.
It’s from a number he has never seen before, and has never had any contact with.
And it is startling:
kNEe ON-REVOLT = The Google Whistleblower’s Message from #QAnon. #GreatAwakening Dissenter_2019-09-03_22-48-56
Zach shows me this conversation, and of course all kinds of questions run through our minds. Is this legit? Is there anyway to verify this? Should we, uhhhhh, call back the number it came from?
Now, I’m not about to publish that number that it came from. I have no desire to “doxx” Q, or anyone potentially related to the operation. And besides, I advised Zach to pretty much forget the number. If this is legit, and this is actually originating from Military Intelligence, they can spoof numbers anyway. For all we know, it could be a number they selected at random. It might also be from a burner.
I also tell him I will not be calling back the number because if this is legit, I do not need spooks showing up at my doorstep. (Not that that would stop them in this particular scenario, per se).
Guys, I’m not saying this is 100% beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt legit… but I will say right now, I’m definitely leaning towards this being legit. And this isn’t exactly unprecedented.
I realize Q has said “no outside comms” in the past, but this kind of thing, you’ll recall, has happened before, and Q has told it it has happened him/herself:
kNEe ON-REVOLT = The Google Whistleblower’s Message from #QAnon. #GreatAwakening Dissenter_2019-09-02_19-05-38
Quote :
There will be a day (within the next few months) that a scary but safe personalized message finds its way to you on multiple platforms recognizing your contributions.
[size]
And then, after this post, Frederick “Based Hotwheels” Brennan (who shall heretofore be known as “Betrayer Hotwheels,” given his recent media appearances) posted this:
kNEe ON-REVOLT = The Google Whistleblower’s Message from #QAnon. #GreatAwakening 1567399819186_compressed
So yeah, I’m leaning towards the text Vorhies received as being one of those rare, legit occurrences – especially considering his incredible contributions to the movement, and especially considering 8chan was down at the time Vorhies would have received this message, so Q didn’t have his normal channels through which he could communicate.
Vorhies was very hesitant to let me share this at first, and I understand why. He didn’t want this to be used against him in any way by his enemies, especially if it was some kind of trap; say, for instance, by someone related to Google, trying to trick him in some way. I told him I thought it was fine to share the content of the message, as he’s not doxxing anyone, and literally just conveying something he personally experienced. And that’s when he agreed to let me post this.
If the boards were up, I’m sure we could all talk about this there.
But seeing as they’re not right now, well…
We’re going to have to wait a bit to see if Q will either confirm or deny. If it is actually Q, this will be very cool, indeed. If this is a bad operator imitating Q, it’s better we all know and understand their tactics.
Vorhies will be on TruReporting later tonight, and Redpill78 will be covering this as well, this evening. I’ll update this post with links to both here, so you can hear more straight from Vorhies.
With that said, we are rapidly approaching the time when Jim Watkins, owner of 8ch, will be testifying before the democrat-run clown circus known as the House Homeland Security Committee, where he will be forced to endure a grilling from the likes of Sheila Jackson-Lee, who is perhaps best known in the Qcommunity for wearing a pedophile symbol ring in Congress, and who Q said was “Part of the club.”
kNEe ON-REVOLT = The Google Whistleblower’s Message from #QAnon. #GreatAwakening Dissenter_2019-09-03_18-46-35
Make no mistake, folks. The only real reason they want 8chan offline is to protect their power. Collectively, we are a threat to their hegemony.
Watkins did something very smart when he took the site offline prior to this hearing. As I’ve stated before, the site has had the ability to come back online for some time now. It’s not a question of capability. Watkins was, smartly, looking to deprive the Deep State of any more false-flag ammo. Because you just know the Deep State would just loooove to get some other shooter posting some other manifesto on 8ch prior to this hearing. Clearly, the better course of action was to keep the site offline for the time being.
Pray for supernatural wisdom for Jim Watkins. He’s going to need every ounce of it he can muster. We’ve got a handful of good guys on the committee, but this is like going into the lion’s den. You can bet I’ll be up and watching every moment of the hearing on C-SPAN. I’m sure there will be more than a few surprises in store.
[/size]
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

kNEe ON-REVOLT = The Google Whistleblower’s Message from #QAnon. #GreatAwakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: kNEe ON-REVOLT = The Google Whistleblower’s Message from #QAnon. #GreatAwakening   kNEe ON-REVOLT = The Google Whistleblower’s Message from #QAnon. #GreatAwakening I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 5:13 am

Nice Spring.  Stay on it!!!   This is IMPORTANT.  
Was it "Q" exactly?  He doesn't sign off with a dash.
BUT...who knows.  I pray he is being protected.

This isn't A.J.'s Zach is it???  Do you think?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

kNEe ON-REVOLT = The Google Whistleblower’s Message from #QAnon. #GreatAwakening
Page 1 of 1