Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are We Witnessing Foreshocks Of Antichrist's Arrival?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Are We Witnessing Foreshocks Of Antichrist's Arrival? Empty
PostSubject: Are We Witnessing Foreshocks Of Antichrist's Arrival?   Are We Witnessing Foreshocks Of Antichrist's Arrival? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Are We Witnessing Foreshocks Of Antichrist's Arrival? AntiAre We Witnessing Foreshocks Of Antichrist's Arrival?

In 2 Thessalonians 2:3 it says: "Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition." In the last days, a new religion will come on the scene that everyone can embrace. There probably will be many beliefs intertwined with occultism. But any move toward a one-world religion is a foreshock of the Antichrist. In our culture today, we see things moving toward an embracing of all faiths. We are told that we are all praying to the same god, that we are all just following different roads to the same god. But I beg to differ. I worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I worship the God of the Bible who sent Jesus Christ. There is no other God. I think in the days to come, we will find a growing tolerance of any belief - except that "intolerant faith" as some would describe it (read: Bible-believing Christian).

http://www.christianpost.com/news/a-foreshock-of-the-antichrist-97834/
Back to top Go down

Are We Witnessing Foreshocks Of Antichrist's Arrival?
Page 1 of 1