Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting Empty
PostSubject: Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting   Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 10:13 am

Gag.  Thankfully it's under 2 mins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gq5Gk_qZqg

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting   Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 10:25 am

Someone should show her this.  Pub'd today 9/24  under 2 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=78&v=Xri3ux9Xfwk

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting   Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 11:24 am

Little Miss Greta Grinch has been in the news cycle for a couple of weeks. I've been following her story. MSM built her up big in the public eye just in time for her little UN rant. I have, for sure, seen stories on her at Yahoo news and Fox news, and others as well as some YouTube stuff.

Below was borrowed (swiped) from Tiger Droppings. Hail Hydra!

Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting Greta-10
Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting Igreta10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting   Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 12:38 pm

Harvested from the internet. Buzz is at high volume.

Family of FreakaZoids. Greta has two mommies, I mean daddies, I mean two transtesticularortisses. WTF? And check out the graphics on those shirts. Put those frickers on ‘The List’. You have to go back.

Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting Antifa10

Her voice makes me want to burn tires.

Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting Burnin10

https://www.afrinik.com/my-daughter-can-see-co2-with-the-naked-eye/

afrinik wrote:
obsessive-compulsive disorder
Asperger’s syndrome
eating disorder
depression

She can see CO2 with the naked eye? Riiiiight and I bet she can smell the color purple too. I wonder if she sees images of Saint Al Gore in her toast.

Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting Co2_gr10

The 16 year old has 3 separate documented mental illnesses on her wiki page. On her instagram bio she lists all her mental disorders.

She’s clearly psychologically disturbed. I understand that we are told we have to ignore that because she’s a Progressive “activist “, but I prefer honesty. Setting aside her anxiety let’s see if any of these traits for Narcissistic Personality Disorder ring true :

Grandiose sense of self-importance. ...
Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur. ...
Needs constant praise and admiration. ...
Sense of entitlement. ...
Exploits others without guilt or shame. ...
Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting   Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 1:09 pm

SATAN'S CHILD.   

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
BNL NEWS
@BreakingNLive

JUST IN: Climate activist Greta Thunberg has sued 15 countries for not acting on climate change. China, the worlds biggest polluter, is not one of those 15 countries

10:27 AM · Sep 24, 2019·

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting   Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 4:09 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7498807/Laura-Ingraham-compares-Greta-Thunberg-16-creepy-kids-Stephen-Kings-Children-Corn.html

GOOD GAWD - THE COMMENTS!!! There are plenty more running in this vein too.

Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting Dm_gre10

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting   Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 7:25 pm

Can't resist . . .

Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting 70740503_2483190681909726_1502941444942331904_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQnuJOeoaBWDE5jWWBYHSv23xx-rfzP5tSzDRiWTqjbezPjt8tZryE4Ghb0mVsLErXQ&_nc_ht=scontent.flas1-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting   Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 11:03 am

https://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2019/09/this-is-the-cv-of-just-one-of-500-scientists-whove-today-told-the-un-there-is-no-climate-emergency.html   dtd today  9-25

Today 500 scientists and eminent persons have made a public declaration to the UN stating that there is no climate emergency.
(the article is about this man's knowledge on the subject)
One of the signatories is the lead author of the IPCC's 3rd assessment report - Professor Richard Lindzen.
I am not aware of anyone with a greater understanding of meteorology and atmospheric dynamics.
I thought you might be interested in his credentials - here's his CV.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting   Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 1:58 pm

Greta Thunberg (I call her Rosemary's baby) without a script to read from - Sep 24, 2019 - ohhh and peoples comments below the video. Do go read a few of them. Video is a tad over one minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bwLt_5t73g

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting   Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 6:59 pm

Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting EFkAOOxXoAQQfHs
EEEk:
Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting EFj7wIiXYAE_2KA

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting   Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Graduate from the Hogg School of Acting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: