Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The UKRAINE NICKEL PART 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The UKRAINE NICKEL  PART 2 Empty
PostSubject: The UKRAINE NICKEL PART 2   The UKRAINE NICKEL  PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 7:08 am

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t22006-if-i-had-a-nickel-for-every-ukrainian?highlight=If+I+had+a+nickel

From the first thread  dtd June 21.  I can't say how it's relevant, but it's Q~
which makes it always relevant.  Cool
The UKRAINE NICKEL  PART 2 2210a10

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The UKRAINE NICKEL PART 2   The UKRAINE NICKEL  PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 7:20 am

I don't know, guys.  Do we go with the Mega thread featuring POTUS, the whistleblower, Biden AND
HOPEFULLY KERRY???  Oh yeah, and the Ukraine?  and China.  And Obammi?

Only one way to find out, I guess.

BECK HAS SOME GREAT BACKGROUND:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBPtKSMJ_rc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The UKRAINE NICKEL PART 2   The UKRAINE NICKEL  PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 7:41 am

SO...THE SONS ARE ROSEMONT CAPITOL.  DID WE ACTUALLY KNOW THAT?  HRC IS INVOLVED IN A 
'ROSE' NAMED BUSINESS.  MAYBE IT WAS IN THE NAME OF HER OLD LAW FIRM?  
ADD IN A GUY NAMED DEVON ARCHER.

ACCORDING TO GREG JARRETT LAST NIGHT, POTUS IS LEGALLY OBLIGED TO LOOK INTO CORRUPTION BETWEEN THE US AND FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS.  (TAKE THAT, PUKELOSI)

SHOW NOTES SUMMARY:
Thanks to a "whistleblower," Joe Biden says attention should be placed on President Trump for "threatening" the Ukraine president for dirt. But...what's the dirt on what Biden did? Because the media isn't talking about it. Joe Biden's son, Hunter, partnered with John Kerry's stepson, Christopher Hines, and an old roommate Devon Archer to create their own private equity firm, Rosemont Seneca. Obama made VP Biden the point person for Ukraine foreign policy, and before you know it, the company Hunter, Hines, and Archer developed is in a direct partnership with the Ukraine's largest oil company, Burisma. Smell fishy to you?

MORE TO CHOOSE FROM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBPtKSMJ_rc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The UKRAINE NICKEL PART 2   The UKRAINE NICKEL  PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 8:13 am

THE UNKNOWN WHISTLEBLOWER, who has sought out how to address the House Committee, possibly on Thursday. (tomorrow) ( I do hope this guy's ass is grass) has a lawyer, of course.
BTW, you probably don't remember my suggesting as a rule of thumb, don't ever do business with any company that has the word 'rose' or 'ros__'  So, watch below.

THE WHISTLEBLOWERS LAWYER:

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/24/attorney-for-anti-trump-whistleblower-worked-for-hillary-clinton-chuck-schumer/

Andrew Bakaj, now a managing partner at the Compass Rose Legal Group, interned for Schumer in the spring of 2001 and for Clinton in the fall of the same year, according to Bakaj’s LinkedIn page. More recently, Bakaj has worked as an official in the CIA and Pentagon and specializes in whistleblower and security clearances in his legal practice.

TWITTER WEIGHS IN:

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Secretary of State Pompeo recieved permission from Ukraine Government to release the transcript of the telephone call I had with their President. They don’t know either what the big deal is. A total Witch Hunt Scam by the Democrats!

5:22 PM · Sep 24, 2019·
--------

Rudy Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani

The more the whistleblower evaporates, the more Dems want to impeach. Pelosi couldn’t coherently explain it. This is a political big plus for taking back House, but bad for country. In a short while you will find out the corruption Dems and their media are covering up. China!

6:05 PM · Sep 24, 2019

--------------------------------------------

Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

Wait a minute. It looks like Pelosi would first need to pass a resolution for impeachment inquiry out of Judiciary and then get it approved on the floor of the House before any committee can go back and hold impeachment inquiry hearings...Rewind to 1998...
[link to cnn.com (secure)]

----------------------
Kimberley Strassel
@KimStrassel

Just to be clear: Democrats are moving forward (maybe) with impeachment on the basis of a complaint they have not seen, which describes a call for which they have not read a transcript.

5:09 PM · Sep 24, 2019
---------------------------------
Dr. Dave Janda :flag_us:
@docdhj

So let me get this straight: The SAME Deep State Puppet, Adam Schiff, who had the smoking gun evidence on Trump- Russia collusion & NEVER produced it: now has the smoking gun evidence of Trump- Ukraine collusion... right! The Deep State has that Dude leveraged to the max!

5:52 PM · Sep 24, 2019·

------------------------------------
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

Joe Biden tried to warn the American people that we shouldn't impeach a president based on politics in 1998
Today, he's calling on the President of the United States to be impeached based solely on politics
Democrats have changed

-----------------------------------------
Cliff Sims
@Cliff_Sims
@SpeakerPelosi
accidentally tells the truth here, which is that everything they’re doing is an attempt to stop
@realDonaldTrump
from getting democratically re-elected: “He can’t win; that is very serious.”

--------------------------------------
GOP
@GOP

“We call on Biden to release the transcripts of his calls as Vice President with Ukrainian and Chinese leaders while his son was conducting shady business deals in those countries." -@GOPChairwoman

2:48 PM · Sep 24, 2019

--------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The UKRAINE NICKEL PART 2   The UKRAINE NICKEL  PART 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The UKRAINE NICKEL PART 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: