Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Earthquake Unrest -- W. Coast USA + California + Puerto Rico M6.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Earthquake Unrest -- W. Coast USA + California + Puerto Rico M6.0 Empty
PostSubject: New Earthquake Unrest -- W. Coast USA + California + Puerto Rico M6.0   New Earthquake Unrest -- W. Coast USA + California + Puerto Rico M6.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 2:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHcggnbc_yU
9/24/2019 -- New Earthquake Unrest -- W. Coast USA + California + Puerto Rico M6.0
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: New Earthquake Unrest -- W. Coast USA + California + Puerto Rico M6.0   New Earthquake Unrest -- W. Coast USA + California + Puerto Rico M6.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 3:35 pm

TODAY, OCTOBER 17=today is also earthquake drill day here in LA

Ron Lin
:heavy_check_mark:
@ronlin
Unprecedented movement detected on California earthquake fault capable of 8.0 temblor: The Garlock fault has begun moving for the first time on record since July’s Ridgecrest quakes. We don't know what this all means, but it's definitely interesting: [link to www.latimes.com (secure)] …

@ronlin
14 hHá 14 horas
Mais
If the 1989 quake hit again, here’s how much warning time you might’ve gotten (more time the farther away you are from the epicenter in the Santa Cruz Mountains):
• San Francisco’s Marina District: 20 seconds
• Candlestick Point: 15 seconds
• San Jose: A few seconds

USGS said that the July quakes have raised the chances of an earthquake of magnitude 7.5 or more on the nearby Garlock, Owens Valley, Blackwater and Panamint Valley faults over the next year.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Earthquake Unrest -- W. Coast USA + California + Puerto Rico M6.0   New Earthquake Unrest -- W. Coast USA + California + Puerto Rico M6.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 10:17 am

Be ready cause December week 1 & 2 will show 7's again.

May of next year bigger, look at alignment chart.

In my prospecting I have learned that most of California's hot mud flows went down the ancient stream beds and covered gold in them.. several of locations in my area show this as there is much river rock pushed into places that are on elevated hills as well as in the old stream beds. Rain erodes off the sides of the hot mud flows and creates new stream beds.
The Sierras have split open before.. your guess as to how many times but there seam to be three fracture areas where I live. Most have come up in singular spots but some have really flowed far.

Remember the old show with Barbra Stanwick .. the Big Valley?.. Heath used to go up to Strawberry -- The Strawberry Diggings, I know where that is now.. and it is under a hot mud flow just above the river and has been sluiced on the side of the hill... you can see where the large encampment was just bellow that.

If you have a good eye you can see many things.
I'm soon going to look at a spot at the same elevation on the opposite side of the same hill.. under this same mud flow.. and I still have one place with a vein to explore with the metal detectors but still not well enough to do too much work. Any way WATCH OUT! IT IS COMING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Earthquake Unrest -- W. Coast USA + California + Puerto Rico M6.0   New Earthquake Unrest -- W. Coast USA + California + Puerto Rico M6.0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Earthquake Unrest -- W. Coast USA + California + Puerto Rico M6.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: