Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon Empty
PostSubject: Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon   Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 7:37 am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/breaking-john-solomon-has-documents-that-prove-joe-bidens-extortion-prevented-ukrainian-officials-from-indicting-his-son-hunter-biden/

Investigative journalist John Solomon told Sean Hannity on Wednesday night that he has over 400 pages of documents that he will reveal tomorrow that show Hunter Biden’s legal team worked with the Ukrainian prosecutors to end the investigation on the vice president’s son.

Joe Biden famously bragged on video how he had the investigator looking at his son’s Ukrainian gas deals to be fired.

Solomon says his news story is hitting tomorrow afternoon and it’s going to strongly dispute Joe Biden’s claim of why he got the Ukrainian top prosecutor fired.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon   Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 7:44 am

Per paul sperry-“BREAKING: In prosecutor Durham's crosshairs is Alexandra Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American and DNC operative who worked w Biden's hand-picked Ukrainian prosecutor Sytnyk to leak the fake "black ledger" on Manafort to help Hillary. Soon after, the FBI subjected Manafort to FISA spying”
-----------
The dems scream Barr should recuse.  A little late for that one.  Its already on Durham's desk.
I'm not sure Barr was ever officially involved in it.  (and purposely so).

HRC came out last nite saying 'Trump should be impeached'.  I think it had something to do with
that word:  "crowdstrike"    Laughing

This is looking alot like a STORM!

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon   Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 11:29 am

i watched the shitshow called a "house >INTELLIGENCE<(lack of) hearing and it was nothing but lies from the communists.
I carry a pistol and if a democrat comes to my house campaigning, ima' gonna scare the shit out of him....Sheriff is a friend of mine and we have no local law, so its my word against his. Sheriff is a republican
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon   Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 1:11 pm

You did well,  I couldn't listen.  Here's a breakdown of the dirty weasel Schiff's activities possibly setting this whole thing up.  And it is a set up.  But who was the dirty leaker?

https://mobile.twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1177258551586304005

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon   Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 3:32 pm

Hannity live : John Solomon just got off air.  He'll be on Fox tonite or on radio replay.

Radio live link:  https://www.iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/

Hannity still talking about it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon   Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 4:51 am

Shokin statement.  He is the prosecutor Biden had fired.

https://www.scribd.com/document/427618359/Shokin-Statement

and here for the bucketload:  https://www.scribd.com/user/259237201/JohnSolomon/uploads

And now off to find some commentaries.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon   Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 5:24 am

https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/wherever-joe-biden-went-son-hunter-cashed-in/

Highlights:

Hunter once ran a hedge fund with his dad’s brother, James Biden, and associated with a notorious Ponzi schemer. James would go on to snag a job as executive vice president of a construction company in 2010, despite having virtually no experience in the field. And only a few months into his tenure, the company would win one of its biggest contracts in its history, a $1.5 billion deal to build affordable homes in Iraq.
By pure happenstance, Joe was also the Obama administration’s point man in Iraq at the time. Funny how these things work out.

...NBC’s Chuck Todd dismissed any Biden talk as a mere distraction. CNN called questions into the former vice president’s actions “baseless.” Other liberals now argue that the Biden firing of Shokin actually worked against the interests of Hunter.
We have no way of knowing if this is true, either. According to The New York Times, Hunter’s work for Burisma had “prompted concerns” among Obama administration State Department officials, because it undermined diplomacy in Ukraine. Was Biden really the only person available to pressure Ukrainian officials while his son was raking in the cash? Does anyone really believe Biden’s claims that he never once spoke to his 49-year-old son about business in the two years they spent working in the same country?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon   Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 1:10 pm

JOHN SOLOMON JOINS FOX WITH A BARN BURNER:

BREAKING REPORT–
** President Trump did not THREATEN Ukrainians to reopen investigation of the Biden Crime Family
** The Ukrainian government reopened the investigation of the Biden Crime Family in FEBRUARY
** The whistleblower may have known this but omitted it from his complaint against President Trump!

John Solomon dropped this bomb tonight on Hannity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=8VggkWGVlQE   6 mins

John Solomon: I can confirm to you tonight. The US government had open source intelligence and was aware that as early as February in 2019 that the Ukrainian government was planning on reopening the Burisma investigation. This was long before the president ever imagined to have a call with President Zelensky. In fact it’s before President Zelensky was even elected. This is a significant shift in the factual timeline. This is information that was omitted from the whistleblower’s complaint.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon   Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 2:22 pm

SWEET.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kklab2KwyRk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon   Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 2:27 pm

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/465040-defense-official-arrested-for-leaking-information-to-journalists
 Defense official arrested for leaking information to journalists

The Department of Justice on Wednesday announced the arrest of a Defense Intelligence Agency official for allegedly leaking classified information to journalists, including one with whom he was apparently in a relationship.

Law enforcement officials arrested 30-year-old Henry Kyle Frese of Virginia as he arrived at work Tuesday morning and charged him with two counts of willful transmission of national defense information. If convicted, he faces a maximum of 20 years in prison.

According to charging documents filed with a federal court in Virginia, the information that Frese allegedly leaked involved a foreign country's weapons system. The Justice Department would not identify the journalists, the outlets they worked for or the country that the leaked documents concerned.

[size=18]The filings detail the FBI's surveillance of Frese and how they captured phone calls and direct messages on Twitter between him and the two journalists, who apparently both covered national security.

One of the journalists apparently lived with and possibly dated Frese, according to the charging documents. That journalist allegedly referred Frese to the other journalist, who was the more senior of the two. Frese said in a message on Twitter that he was willing to talk to the more senior reporter if it helped the younger one "progress."
The more senior journalist allegedly published eight articles between May and July of 2018 containing classified information from intelligence reports that Frese accessed.
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon   Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solomon Saves Cyrus This Afternoon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: