Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP”

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP” Empty
PostSubject: Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP”   Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP” I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 1:22 am

Finally, he said it!

Finally, he gets it! 

Take the gloves off, Donald, and come out swinging. Bring some pain. Time for some perp walks.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1179179573541511176

Donald J. Trump wrote:
"As I learn more and more each day, I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP, intended to take away the Power of the People, their VOTE, their Freedoms, their Second Amendment, Religion, Military, Border Wall, and their God-given rights as a Citizen of The United States of America!"

Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP” Djt_tw13

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP”   Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP” I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 1:45 am

Shocked Capital "T" on The United States of America !! 

He's referring to the unincorporated Federation of States that we haven't seen since the Civil War. That's HUGE. That's what we want to see folks.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP”   Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP” I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 3:04 am

jem2 wrote:

He's referring to the unincorporated Federation of States that we haven't seen since the Civil War. That's HUGE. That's what we want to see folks.

So glad you knew and caught that, jem.  That's great!

EVERYTHING is timing in this incredible Plan.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP”   Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP” I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 10:31 am

Dove wrote:
jem2 wrote:

So glad you knew and caught that, jem.  That's great!

EVERYTHING is timing in this incredible Plan.

Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP” 1f648t

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP”   Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP” I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 6:02 am

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1177997032981749767.html?refreshed=1570070873
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP”   Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP” I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 9:01 am

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COUP.  UNDER 5 MINS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oye8Ovl_VNs

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP”   Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP” I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 2:26 pm

Thank you Dr. Steve Pieczenik. 5 itty-bitty minutes of BOOM from 30 Sept.

On a side note, in this video Pieczenik unknowingly confirmed a few things Ed Snowden wrote about in his book.

Show Notes wrote:
What does the CIA need for a coup? Some compromised people in power...like Adam Schiff and Hunter Joe Biden. These DNC cons are about to go down, fast time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3naToXWe1JU

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP”   Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP” I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 4:03 pm

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t23426-alert-one-million-un-troops-are-in-place-to-execute-a-coup-against-the-united-states-trump-is-calling-up-the-reserves#65136

Trump Is Calling Up the Reserves!

R 031419Z OCT 19
MARADMIN 550/19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MP//
SUBJ/MANPOWER GUIDANCE FOR ACTIVATION AND DEACTIVATION OF RESERVE COMPONENT (RC) MARINES ORDERED TO ACTIVE DUTY ISO DEFENSE SUPPORT OF CIVIL AUTHORITIES//

NARR/REF A IS  MCO 3440.7C MARINE CORPS ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN DEFENSE SUPPORT OF CIVIL AUTHORITIES (DSCA). REF B IS TITLE 10 U.S.C., §12304a, ARMY RESERVE, NAVY RESERVE, MARINE CORPS RESERVE, AND AIR FORCE RESERVE: ORDER TO ACTIVE DUTY TO PROVIDE ASSISTANCE IN RESPONSE TO A MAJOR DISASTER OR EMERGENCY.  REF C IS THE ROBERT T. STAFFORD DISASTER RELIEF AND EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE ACT, PUBLIC LAW 93-288, AS AMENDED, TITLE 42 U.S.C., CHAPTER 68.  REF D IS A SECDEF MEMO THAT DELEGATES AUTHORITY TO ACTIVATE RC MEMBERS TO SERVICE SECRETARIES.  REF E  IS AN UNDER SECNAV MEMO ESTABLISHING DEPARTMENT OF NAVY POLICY AND PROCEDURES FOR UTILIZING TITLE 10 U.S.C., §12304a.  REF F IS MCO 3000.19B TOTAL FORCE MOBILIZATION, ACTIVATION, INTEGRATION, AND DEACTIVATION PLAN (MAID-P).  REF G IS MARINE CORPS DSCA STANDING EXORD....

This is just the activiation of Marine Corps Reserve (RC's). The RC's from the Air Force and the Navy are also being called up as well. It is the belief of one of military sources that the reason that this order emates from the Marine Corps is because the Corps is tasked with protecting the President. This is one more indication that a coup is being initiated against President Trump. Keep your powder dry America, we are living in historical times. Stay tuned for more updates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP”   Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP” I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump: “I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP”
Page 1 of 1