Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The man who changed the whistleblower rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The man who changed the whistleblower rules Empty
PostSubject: The man who changed the whistleblower rules   The man who changed the whistleblower rules I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 11:52 am

ICIG Michael Atkinson:

https://www.statedepartmentwatch.org/2019/10/01/bombshell-muellers-horrifying-corruption-just-got-exposed-should-he-be-prosecuted/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The man who changed the whistleblower rules   The man who changed the whistleblower rules I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 11:56 am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/house-democrats-call-in-fired-us-ambassador-to-testify-corrupt-official-refused-visas-to-ukrainians-who-had-dirt-on-obama-to-give-to-trump/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=daily

House Democrats Call in Fired US Ambassador to Testify – Corrupt Official Refused Visas to Ukrainians Who Had Dirt on Obama to Give to Trump

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man who changed the whistleblower rules   The man who changed the whistleblower rules I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 12:43 pm

YESSSSS 
GOING DOWN!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The man who changed the whistleblower rules   The man who changed the whistleblower rules I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 2:12 pm

More on Atkinson:  A real SWAMP DOG

In July 2016, the exact month that former FBI Director James Comey officially opened a case against the Trump campaign, Atkinson was named senior counsel to John Carlin, the head of the National Security Division. Carlin was Robert Mueller’s chief of staff when he ran the FBI and was appointed NSD chief by President Obama in 2013.

His work as a top deputy in the Justice Department in 2016 and 2017 during the very same time that the DOJ was investigating Trump campaign aides and, after the election, incoming administration officials. Atkinson worked directly for two figures involved in both the counterintelligence probe into the Trump campaign and the set-up of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The man who changed the whistleblower rules   The man who changed the whistleblower rules I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 3:52 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/breaking-ic-ig-michael-atkinson-reveals-whistleblower-never-told-inspector-general-he-contacted-schiffs-committee/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=daily

BREAKING: IC IG Michael Atkinson Reveals Whistleblower NEVER Told Inspector General He Contacted Schiff’s Committee

Atkinson said the whistleblower volunteered he was a registered Democrat.

Ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) and fellow intel panel member Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) said on Friday that Schiff should be disqualified because he is a “fact witness” in the whistleblower case.
Not only is Adam Schiff a “fact witness,” he seriously violated House rules because he didn’t share the classified info with Minority members of the House Intel Committee (such as Devin Nunes).

The New York Times reported on Wednesday that Adam Schiff learned about the Deep State CIA spy’s accusations against Trump over his phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky several days before the officer filed a whistleblower complaint.
For nearly two weeks Schiff kept the classified information to himself AND the whistleblower did not disclose to the Intel Community Inspector General that he contacted Schiff’s aides.
Schiff should be disqualified from his Chairmanship and he should be prosecuted for colluding with the Deep State CIA snitch to overthrow a duly elected president.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The man who changed the whistleblower rules   The man who changed the whistleblower rules I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 3:59 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/breaking-rep-john-ratcliffe-calls-on-chairman-schiff-to-be-disqualified-from-leading-impeachment-proceedings-for-contact-with-democrat-whistleblower-video/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=daily

BREAKING: Rep. John Ratcliffe Calls on Chairman Schiff to Be DISQUALIFIED from Leading Impeachment Proceedings for Contact with Democrat ‘Whistleblower’ (VIDEO)

Rep. Ratcliffe: No where else in the United States of America can you be both the fact witness and the lead prosecutor for an investigation in ANYTHING much less an investigation to remove the president from office. It’s entirely inappropriate and Chairman Schiff should be disqualified from running an investigation where his committee members or staff are fact witnesses about contact with the whistleblower and the whistleblower process.
-------
(A city full of lawyers and all we've got is 'inappropriateness' ??  Oh well, I'm beginning to enjoy watching him squirm. He's got nowhere to go.)-
--------------------------------
And this-

Adam Schiff Tapped Former MSNBC Guest Hack to Question Ukrainian Envoy Kurt Volker Behind Closed Doors

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The man who changed the whistleblower rules   The man who changed the whistleblower rules I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 4:23 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/huge-paul-sperry-democrat-cia-whistleblower-helped-dig-up-dirt-on-trump-and-manafort-while-working-in-obama-white-house/

Democrat CIA “Whistleblower” Helped Dig Up Dirt on Trump and Manafort While Working in Obama White House

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The man who changed the whistleblower rules   The man who changed the whistleblower rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The man who changed the whistleblower rules
Page 1 of 1