Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump Rids Major U.S. Container Port in Long Beach of Chinese Communist Control

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Trump Rids Major U.S. Container Port in Long Beach of Chinese Communist Control Empty
PostSubject: Trump Rids Major U.S. Container Port in Long Beach of Chinese Communist Control   Trump Rids Major U.S. Container Port in Long Beach of Chinese Communist Control I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:09 am

!!! WINNING BIGLY !!!

Who's tired of winning?

I remember yelling at the radio (at work) back when this happened in the 1990's. All of California was yelling at our radios back then.

History 1997 wrote:
Chinese Got Long Beach Deal (1997 - Clinton Deal)
The Daily Republican ^ | March 7, 1997 | Staff Investigative Journalists

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1590822/posts

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption-chronicles/trump-rids-major-u-s-container-port-of-chinese-communist-control/

Quote :

October 08, 2019 | Judicial Watch

Under a long-term deal sealed by the Obama administration, a Chinese Communist company was set to control the second-busiest container port in the United States. In an unreported Trump administration victory, the Communists are out after a drawn-out national security review forced a unit of China-based COSCO Shipping Holdings Co. (Orient Overseas Container Line—OOCL) to sell the cherished container terminal business, which handles among the largest freight of imports into the U.S.

It all started with a 40-year container terminal lease between the Port of Long Beach in southern California and Hong Kong. The Obama administration proudly signed the agreement in 2012 giving China control of America’s second-largest container port behind the nearby Port of Los Angeles. One of the Trump administration’s first big moves was to get the Communists out of the Port of Long Beach. After a national security review and federal intervention, the Long Beach terminal business, which handles millions of containers annually, is finally being sold to an Australian company called Macquarie Infrastructure Partners. That essentially kills China’s decades-long contract with the Obama administration.

[Much more at the link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Trump Rids Major U.S. Container Port in Long Beach of Chinese Communist Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Rids Major U.S. Container Port in Long Beach of Chinese Communist Control   Trump Rids Major U.S. Container Port in Long Beach of Chinese Communist Control I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:15 am

this was the same port referred to in the "Q" post concerning human trafficking last year....interesting to say the least
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Trump Rids Major U.S. Container Port in Long Beach of Chinese Communist Control   Trump Rids Major U.S. Container Port in Long Beach of Chinese Communist Control I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:45 am

Back in the spring of 2018 Q posted about Long Beach port and the Chinese. Then, almost a year later  on Feb. 13, 2019 there was that helicopter operation in Los Angeles that was later connected to Long Beach. Reminders below.

Apr 20 2018 19:30:58 (EST)

Mack is naming names.
Big names in H-Wood / Gov’t (local/federal).
Proof.
The ‘Standard’ Hotel.
Helicopter crash.
All related.
Future will prove past.
AS.
Feeling ok today?
Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important?
Tick TOCK (LLC).
Q

Jun 10 2018 23:16:25 (EST)

Track ALL suicides.
Example 1:
Think Spade.
Trace to Children Foundation(s) (NY).
Trace to Import/Export.
Trace from China/MX to Long Beach.
Trace sale/spin off of Co.
Trace to CF.
Trace to Port (Security Clearance Profile (L5)).
Who granted?
Hussein/HRC.
Expect A LOT more.
Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF2yfBPQtVQ

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Trump Rids Major U.S. Container Port in Long Beach of Chinese Communist Control   Trump Rids Major U.S. Container Port in Long Beach of Chinese Communist Control I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 11:46 am

While I couldn’t possibly care less, I’m guessing the chicoms seem to be ending their NBA ‘involvement / welcome mat’ more as tit for tat business wise than anything else. China can have the NBA, NFL, and any other sports league as far as I’m concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump Rids Major U.S. Container Port in Long Beach of Chinese Communist Control   Trump Rids Major U.S. Container Port in Long Beach of Chinese Communist Control I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump Rids Major U.S. Container Port in Long Beach of Chinese Communist Control
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: