Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A warning to Christian pastors and church leaders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
arnoldfishman

A warning to Christian pastors and church leaders Empty
PostSubject: A warning to Christian pastors and church leaders   A warning to Christian pastors and church leaders I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Video series to watch at Sovereign Nations. This is site run by a Christian intellectual named Michael O'Fallon. While the site on the surface does not seem overtly Christian, comments to posted articles indicate a Christian presupposition to the site. He focuses on exposing The Open Society Foundation and its dangers to the Christian west.

He has begun a series called The Trojan Horse.  these "common-ground" interviews are with 2 non-christian professors about the dangers of radical social justice invading the church at large. They believe this is going to become an all out assault on the church and diverting the church towards fighting the wrong battles and dividing the church through leftist racial theories. This is already happening in the Southern Baptists and CRU (Campus Crusade for Christ). What makes these discussions even more urgent is that the 2 professors are inside the beast first-hand and see the dangers in academia, and discuss how this is affecting the entire culture. Very lively discussion—our nation is heading for racial catastrophe!

https://sovereignnations.com/category/video/
Click on Trojan Horse videos—3 so far.

Also a lot of really good articles and podcasts here.

Also, if you like these 2 professors, there is another podcast by a Christian satire site called The Babylon Bee where they interview them. They are discussing more about radical social justice warriors invading the culture and the universities. FF to about 19.5 minutes, episode 15
https://babylonbee.com/podcast
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A warning to Christian pastors and church leaders   A warning to Christian pastors and church leaders I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 5:47 pm

Thanks Arnold. So relevant.  And to my mind, the enemy is being exposed so fast and on so many fronts, I knew I was losing days.  It turns out I'm losing 'real time awareness' at a rate of a couple weeks, not just days.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: A warning to Christian pastors and church leaders   A warning to Christian pastors and church leaders I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 7:03 pm

Dove wrote:
Thanks Arnold. So relevant.  And to my mind, the enemy is being exposed so fast and on so many fronts, I knew I was losing days.  It turns out I'm losing 'real time awareness' at a rate of a couple weeks, not just days.

I sometimes think that's happening more often to me too. Seems I go into overload just about every day now.

Nice to see a new post from you Arnold. YAY - nothing like a visit from a friend we haven't seen in a while. Cool

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: A warning to Christian pastors and church leaders   A warning to Christian pastors and church leaders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 10:44 am

The infiltration of the baptists will not be the 1st time that it happened, the jesuits started the process in the late 1800's and caused major division and the corrupting of the fundamental baptist doctrines. the advent of billy graham finished it for the SBC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A warning to Christian pastors and church leaders   A warning to Christian pastors and church leaders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A warning to Christian pastors and church leaders
Page 1 of 1