Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ISON, NASA not going to watch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ISON, NASA not going to watch Empty
PostSubject: ISON, NASA not going to watch   ISON, NASA not going to watch I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:10 am

I found this curious.. as mentioned in the update here, that NASA is not going to point one of the sat cameras to watch ISON but yet they did so for Elenin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rwFQjEEF6Mk
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON, NASA not going to watch   ISON, NASA not going to watch I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:15 am

You mean they're telling the public they're not going to watch it so they don't have to 'share' or explain why they're not sharing.

Never
A
Straight
Answer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISON, NASA not going to watch   ISON, NASA not going to watch I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:22 am

Ha ha quietobserver! And thanks Spring - glad you're on it even if NASA's not.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: ISON, NASA not going to watch   ISON, NASA not going to watch I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:44 am

You would think with this being the comet of the decade that they'd have all the cameras on it.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON, NASA not going to watch   ISON, NASA not going to watch I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:59 am

They will. Much like our fearless leader forget what they say and pay attention to what they do. Somebody will catch them trying to pass off a 7 year old loop as a live feed or something. Well, that and the fact that there's no telling how much hardware they have up no one's aware of. You can watch them launch from where I live and its pretty frequent nowadays although its always supposedly commercial, classified, or just a mystery launch. Its interesting how a lot of things are coinciding now. Huge asteroids, unknown asteroids, mystery comets, and now the comet of the century. I'll take some time to putĀ  a post together on the Planet X book we were talking about awhile back because I'm not so sure the author isn't 100% correct.
Delfi wrote:
You would think with this being the comet of the decade that they'd have all the cameras on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISON, NASA not going to watch   ISON, NASA not going to watch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISON, NASA not going to watch
Page 1 of 1