Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

$9 Trillion Missing From The Federal Reserve. Why Should Any American Pay Their Taxes?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

$9 Trillion Missing From The Federal Reserve. Why Should Any American Pay Their Taxes? Empty
PostSubject: $9 Trillion Missing From The Federal Reserve. Why Should Any American Pay Their Taxes?   $9 Trillion Missing From The Federal Reserve. Why Should Any American Pay Their Taxes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:53 am

http://investmentwatchblog.com/9-trillion-missing-from-the-federal-reserve-why-should-any-american-pay-their-taxes/

$9 Trillion Missing From The Federal Reserve. Why Should Any American Pay Their Taxes?
June 17th, 2013
Share0 Tweet0 +10 Share0 0

Rep. Alan Grayson questions the FED inspector General where $9 TRillion dollars went… and Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman hasn’t a clue…Dunno whether to laugh or cry – I am still getting over the shock and have watched 4 times – LISTEN carefully to what she says – THEY HAVE NO JURISTRICTION to investigate the fed!!! Only their programs?? OK the world has been fooled long enough ENOUGH ENOUGH!!! Get the hell outa paper money people and if you buy gold and silver – get the real stuff not paper gold etc. This is pure evil!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIM8x5wLtR4&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down

$9 Trillion Missing From The Federal Reserve. Why Should Any American Pay Their Taxes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: $9 Trillion Missing From The Federal Reserve. Why Should Any American Pay Their Taxes?   $9 Trillion Missing From The Federal Reserve. Why Should Any American Pay Their Taxes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:07 am

I'm not responsible.

No one is responsible.

They are not responsible.

He is not responsible.

She is not responsible.

WHO IS?

Folks I am so tired of all this cat and mouse crap!
I think it is time for congress etc, to just leap over the desks and start pounding the crap out of all these unaccountable stooges and take control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply amazing, surprised she didn't plead the 5th or something.
So what she is saying is that she sits behind a desk and in a months time does nothing but earn a salary to do nothing but stuff her offshore savings! Cause she knows better than to have it in the U.S.!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $9 Trillion Missing From The Federal Reserve. Why Should Any American Pay Their Taxes?   $9 Trillion Missing From The Federal Reserve. Why Should Any American Pay Their Taxes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:14 am

Oh! Oh!

I found part of that missing 9 trillion.... over here:
(it's your tax dollars dumped from a helicopter overseas... I really mean dumped into... or was it the updraft from the blades caused it to be sucked into the cabin... oh well you get the blurred picture of what goes on... right?)

U.S. says it will buy Russian helicopters for Afghan military
June 18, 2013
Print Version

Source: Reuters

The Pentagon said on Monday it will spend $572 million to buy 30 Russian-built military helicopters that will be used by Afghan security forces.
The Mi-17 helicopters will be used by Afghanistan's National Security Forces Special Mission Wing, which supports counter-terrorism, counter-narcotics and special operations missions.
The contract with Rosoboronexport, the Russian arms company, covers spare parts, test equipment and engineering support. The Pentagon said the work would be performed in Russia. It is expected to be completed by the end of 2014.

Read More...
http://www.blacklistednews.com/U.S._says_it_will_buy_Russian_helicopters_for_Afghan_military/26759/0/0/0/Y/M.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: $9 Trillion Missing From The Federal Reserve. Why Should Any American Pay Their Taxes?   $9 Trillion Missing From The Federal Reserve. Why Should Any American Pay Their Taxes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:30 am

I'll see your Ruskie choppers and raise you 'Taliban negotiations'

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/18/us-afghanistan-peace-idUSBRE95H05Y20130618
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: $9 Trillion Missing From The Federal Reserve. Why Should Any American Pay Their Taxes?   $9 Trillion Missing From The Federal Reserve. Why Should Any American Pay Their Taxes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:37 am

I'll be on the lookout for a good article but the CBO hasn't "certified" the federal budget audit since like the 90's or something. I.e. the "budget" says one thing that's agreed upon but, in reality; they just spend and pay the bills. It was the Finance/Budget/Accounting office in the pentagon that was obliterated by that Tomahawk errrr I mean the red baron flying a 767 in a maneuver the airframe would never have withstood. There used to be a youtube (no longer there) with a Vietnam era pilot making the statement that based on the graphics of flightpath of the plane that hit the pentagon he wasn't 100% sure he could have pulled it off in his F-4 in his prime, whenever that was. And let's not forget Rumsfeld's little slip regarding the 'missile that hit the pentagon'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $9 Trillion Missing From The Federal Reserve. Why Should Any American Pay Their Taxes?   $9 Trillion Missing From The Federal Reserve. Why Should Any American Pay Their Taxes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1