Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PELOSI MONEY + WHOPPING MARYLAND FUNDS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PELOSI MONEY + WHOPPING MARYLAND FUNDS Empty
PostSubject: PELOSI MONEY + WHOPPING MARYLAND FUNDS    PELOSI MONEY + WHOPPING MARYLAND FUNDS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 3:47 pm

PUB'D OCT 14.  https://truepundit.com/watch-mark-levin-exposes-shady-stock-deals-that-made-nancy-pelosi-a-multi-millionaire/

MARK LEVIN NAILS IT !!!

STOCK PAYOFFS FROM CORPORATIONS TO 'WHOMEVER' INCLUDING PELOSI.

(I SAW 'VISA' DROPPED AS A CRUMB A COUPLE DAYS AGO.  NO CLUE WHERE)

VIDEO AT LINK  UNDER 8 MINS.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PELOSI MONEY + WHOPPING MARYLAND FUNDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PELOSI MONEY + WHOPPING MARYLAND FUNDS    PELOSI MONEY + WHOPPING MARYLAND FUNDS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 4:14 pm

THIS IS THE MONEY AWARDED TO THE STATE OF MARYLAND BY YEAR!  SEE LEFT MARGIN FOR YEAR.
GET SMELLING SALTS FIRST.

I HOPE I'M READING IT WRONG !!!

https://www.usaspending.gov/#/state/24

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PELOSI MONEY + WHOPPING MARYLAND FUNDS
Page 1 of 1