Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOGICAL THINKING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LOGICAL THINKING Empty
PostSubject: LOGICAL THINKING   LOGICAL THINKING I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 5:07 am

I saw a reminder yesterday that the Trump Presidency is a military operation.
Mull over again the ramifications of that statement and all that Q has spoken of:
both the extent of their commitment and their ability~the resources they have at hand.

Sure there are variables.  From Mulvaney misspeaking yesterday,
to FF disruptions, to just plain 'life' doing it's thing.  it would be foolish to  allow a preconceived timeline to supersede prudence. 
I'm sure they are the best of the best at strategic adjustments, critical assessments.  And notice how unruffled POTUS is through these attacks.  He too chooses his public battlefields.

Now consider the Turkey/Kurdish/Syria conflict.  I got to thinking, how could this temporary outcome be a total surprise when presumably they have the comms?

Then in ye old inbox this morning I find: 
  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/17/officials-experts-turks-were-ready-to-invade-syria-before-phone-call-with-president-trump/

which makes infinitely more sense.  The knowledge of the Plan is in the ethers somehow, in the Spirit if you will, where we have a different kind of access to the 'behind the scenes'.  Let's see if above the cacophony this does in fact prove to be true.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

LOGICAL THINKING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: