Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The MARSHALL ISLANDS BUST-HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The MARSHALL ISLANDS BUST-HUMAN TRAFFICKING Empty
PostSubject: The MARSHALL ISLANDS BUST-HUMAN TRAFFICKING   The MARSHALL ISLANDS BUST-HUMAN TRAFFICKING I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2019 8:15 am

https://healthimpactnews.com/2019/is-paul-petersen-the-only-arizona-politician-trafficking-children-the-marshall-islands-scandal/

VIDEO SUMMARY:
An Attorney General is shot to death on a tiny island in Micronesia.
Following this story leads to a Baby Mill run out of Arizona, Human Trafficking foundations, Manta Rays, a child named Maggie & Barack Obama. ... Strap in!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVOqGqmDJEM

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The MARSHALL ISLANDS BUST-HUMAN TRAFFICKING   The MARSHALL ISLANDS BUST-HUMAN TRAFFICKING I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2019 8:22 am

Yeah, i read about this last week....i wonder why little jeffie flake decided to not run again?...huh?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The MARSHALL ISLANDS BUST-HUMAN TRAFFICKING   The MARSHALL ISLANDS BUST-HUMAN TRAFFICKING I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2019 8:34 am

WILL THIS LEAD TO PEOPLE WE KNOW BEYOND PRESUMED GUILT BY ASSOCIATION?

https://truepundit.com/top-never-trumpers-tied-to-politician-indicted-for-human-smuggling-and-selling-children/

Maricopa County Assessor Paul Petersen has been indicted in Arizona, Utah and Arkansas on state and federal charges that he is running an illegal adoption ring.
In all, he’s facing 62 criminal charges involving dozens of pregnant woman brought in from the Marshall Islands to supply babies to Petersen’s clients and millions to his bank account.

“Make no mistake, this case is the purest form of human trafficking,” the U.S. Attorney for western Arkansas, Duane “Dak” Kees, said Wednesday at a press conference in Springdale Ark. where he announced the federal indictments.

But what IS NOT public, until now, is Petersen’s curious association with GOP critics of President Trump, including former US Sen. Jeff Flake, late Sen. John McCain, and Sen. Mitt Romney among others. Petersen also campaigned for and is friends with Arizona Gov. Goug Ducey and other politicians, according to records and sources.

Petersen’s association with Flake, who recently resigned from the Senate, is perhaps most curious. Petersen’s alleged schemes involved securing pregnant women from the Marshall Islands. Flake is somewhat famous for his much-hyped personal trips to the Marshall Islands. Flake has trekked to the Marshall Islands at least four times, including once to film a reality survival show while he was in the Senate.
Petersen’s reference in 2013 to being invited on a Marshall Island trip WITH Flake is something that promises to peak the interest of state and federal investigators.

What was Petersen’s relationship with McCain? Petersen is mentioned in a news piece detailing McCain using his influence to secure $15 million in federal funds linked to a land purchase in Maricopa County to benefit a large political mega donor who piped almost $225,000 into McCain’s coffers.

----------------------------------------------------

The president of the Republic of the Marshall Islands is applauding U.S. authorities for arresting an Arizona elected official accused of running an illegal adoption scheme involving pregnant Marshallese women. President Hilda Heine issued a statement Thursday, Oct. 17, 2019, saying people like Maricopa County Assessor Paul Petersen have been inducing Marshallese women for too long.
The MARSHALL ISLANDS BUST-HUMAN TRAFFICKING V7KOtd1
Who is Paul Petersen? Apparently, he's John Mccain's buddy!
Not only John McCain, but Mitt Romney, Jeff Flake, Martin Heinrich from New Mexico (who is also associated to Jeff Epstein).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The MARSHALL ISLANDS BUST-HUMAN TRAFFICKING   The MARSHALL ISLANDS BUST-HUMAN TRAFFICKING I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2019 8:42 am

lawyer and Assist. Atty. General, Rachelle Bergeron planned to soon return to the U.S. after a challenging stint prosecuting criminals on the Pacific nation of Micronesia, but she was shot and killed as she returned home from a run with her dog.

Bergeron had a passion for fighting for justice for those who had been abused, especially women and children. Her husband is a pilot with Pacific Mission Aviation, a Christian missionary organization in the region where Collins also works.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The MARSHALL ISLANDS BUST-HUMAN TRAFFICKING   The MARSHALL ISLANDS BUST-HUMAN TRAFFICKING I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The MARSHALL ISLANDS BUST-HUMAN TRAFFICKING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: