Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOROS AND THE DEMS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

SOROS AND THE DEMS Empty
PostSubject: SOROS AND THE DEMS   SOROS AND THE DEMS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 5:38 pm

SON ALEX HAD A FUNDRAISER.  OBUMMER WAS THERE.  HE LIKES HANGING OUT WITH SOME OTHERS YOU KNOW WELL, TOO.

(SCROLL DOWN TO SEE 40 NIGERIANS (?) COME PILING OUT OF A COMPACT CAR AT THE BORDER, I'M ASSUMING. )

PICS HERE:
https://twitter.com/kbq225/status/1186434830403330048

SOROS AND THE DEMS EHb9fJ0WwAEDk4q

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

SOROS AND THE DEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOROS AND THE DEMS   SOROS AND THE DEMS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 5:40 pm

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/terry-mcauliffes-latest-scandal-just-the-tip-of-the-iceberg

Terry McAuliffe'S ILLUSTRIOUS CAREER

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

SOROS AND THE DEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOROS AND THE DEMS   SOROS AND THE DEMS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 6:18 pm

BARRY'S MAKING THE ROUNDS:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7599713/Barack-Obama-meets-Robert-Niro-dinner-Manhattan.html

Former US president Barack Obama met acting legend and vociferous Donald Trump critic Robert De Niro and Apple CEO Tim Cook for dinner in New York on Monday evening.  (LAST NIGHT)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

SOROS AND THE DEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOROS AND THE DEMS   SOROS AND THE DEMS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 8:05 pm

Internet rumor has been going around that Barry was recently sent to Gitmo, tried, convicted, and executed. This is the first I've seen of him since reading about that a little while back. I have trouble believing it - HOWEVER - I did notice only a still picture was shown and we all know how Barry likes to run his mouth and show off. Why show a moving video then just a still photo of the Kenyan at the end?

Internet rumor . . . . . still a maybe, probably not, but hope lives on. Wink

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

SOROS AND THE DEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOROS AND THE DEMS   SOROS AND THE DEMS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 8:53 pm

researcher wrote:
Internet rumor has been going around that Barry was recently sent to Gitmo, tried, convicted, and executed. This is the first I've seen of him since reading about that a little while back. I have trouble believing it - HOWEVER - I did notice only a still picture was shown and we all know how Barry likes to run his mouth and show off. Why show a moving video then just a still photo of the Kenyan at the end?

Internet rumor . . . . . still a maybe, probably not, but hope lives on. Wink
The former sodomite-in-Chief still has a role to play before the Lord returns, in my humble opinion. He’s hiding in the swamp shadows at the moment but will eventually be back in the proverbial spotlight. Could be wrong, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s likely a duck. Or a woarlock in Hussein O’s case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SOROS AND THE DEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOROS AND THE DEMS   SOROS AND THE DEMS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOROS AND THE DEMS
Page 1 of 1