Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IS IT PERFECT?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IS IT PERFECT? Empty
PostSubject: IS IT PERFECT?   IS IT PERFECT? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 9:31 pm

THIS IS COOL !

YOU CAN'T EVEN COUNT THE NUMBER OF TIMES POTUS HAS REFERRED TO HIS PHONE CALL AS 'PERFECT'.    THERE IS AN AH-HA HERE (WHICH SOMEBODY ELSE FIGURED OUT)

https://twitter.com/Bruno062418/status/1186722192027013121

>POTUS  Incessantly claims call to Ukraine was PERFECT, a PERFECT conversation became a PERFECT transcript, which became a PERFECT document.

>PERFECT is a legal term used in real estate and in other court transactions.

It's a verb, pronounced purFECT, and it's when a DOCUMENT is formally and properly filed with a court, submitted as EVIDENCE.

IS IT PERFECT? EHgWcDsWwAIvJ5X

POTUS is emphasizing PERFECT in context of the Ukrainian call, to say the transcribed phone call is now a DOCUMENT that is admissible in a court of law.

POTUS actually SAYS SO in the Hannity interview at 3:00 mark

IS IT PERFECT? EHgX3i5X4AUbCh0

THINK of the related Q drops (~6) on "how do you LEGALLY INJECT" evidence, what you know of Deep State crimes, into a court of Law?
IS IT PERFECT? EHgYd3VWwAMmF4X

>notice all the bottom BREAKING NEWS of the STORMs while POTUS is being interviewed?
around the 6:00+ mark. STORM after STORM after STORM...

BOTH THE INTERVIEW WITH HANNITY, AND MORE DE-CODES AT THE ABOVE LINK.
GREAT STUFF !
-----

ANOTHER CODE IS 'VERY STABLE GENIUS'. SO FAR MY OPINION IS 'WHAT YOU ARE WATCHING IS DELIBERATE. WE ARE IN COMPLETE CONTROL. '

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

IS IT PERFECT?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: