Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Global Warming causes Utah temps to drop.. yeah right!   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 11:42 am

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 ClimateDepotLogo465x60

• A project of CFACT

• Support Climate Depot

https://www.climatedepot.com/2019/10/30/utah-sees-record-cold-of-43-6-of-may-be-lowest-october-temperature-ever-recorded-in-continental-u-s/
Utah sees record cold of -43.6 ºF – ‘Perhaps the lowest October temperature ever recorded’ in continental U.S.

Meteorologist Paul Dorian:  "Perhaps the most amazing temperature recorded in this unusual cold spell for the western US took place earlier today in the remote observing station of Peter Sinks, Utah...the unofficial overnight low temperature there of -43.6 ºF is pretty amazing for this time of year and perhaps the lowest temperature ever recorded in the Lower 48 during the month of October. Nearby Salt Lake City, Utah provided some supporting evidence of the extreme cold as it set a low temperature record of 14 ºF for the date and records there go all the way back to 1874. 
Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 Sink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Snake oil salesmen now sell mmr cocktail shots   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 11:48 am

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/10/shocking-vaccine-truth-hundreds-of-cancer-genes-are-deliberately-engineered-into-the-mmr-vaccine-to-promote-cancer-for-generations-to-come/

Shocking vaccine truth: Hundreds of cancer genes are deliberately engineered into the MMR vaccine to promote cancer for generations to come

October 31, 2019

by Mike Adams, Natural News:
Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 Dna-Strand-Helix-Chromosome-Biochemistry-Biotechnology-Genetics
A shocking new gene sequencing investigation has found that MMR vaccines are deliberately engineered to cause cancer as a repeat business model for Big Pharma, which manufactures vaccines and cancer treatment drugs for profit.
MMR vaccines were found to contain the complete gene sequence of a specific human (aborted) baby whose genes were modified to express cancer. In all, over 500 genes were altered to heighten the expression of cancer.
The CDC openly admits that these aborted human fetal cells are known ingredients in vaccines. The altered genes are found in ingredients called “MRC-5” or “WI-38,” both of which are openly acknowledged by the CDC as ingredients in vaccines. (See the CDC’s excipient table document here – PDF.)

The same aborted human fetal genes, modified to promote cancer, are also found in chicken pox vaccines. See the proof of WI-38 and MRC-5 ingredients in the Varivax vaccine via the FDA’s official website at this link.
The MMR vaccine from Glaxo Smith Kline also contains modified, aborted human fetal cells. See the GSK MMR insert sheet here.
An FDA researcher has previously warned the agency that viruses used in vaccines may cause “activation” of cancer genes which are also inserted into vaccines. Via FDA.gov:
In some cases the cell lines that are used might be tumorigenic, that is, they form tumors when injected into rodents. Some of these tumor-forming cell lines may contain cancer-causing viruses that are not actively reproducing. Such viruses are hard to detect using standard methods. These latent, or “quiet,” viruses pose a potential threat, since they might become active under vaccine manufacturing conditions.
Watch this video, below, to understand the full ramifications of the vaccine industry’s death wish for humanity. This is a must-see mini-documentary available exclusively on Brighteon.com, the free speech alternative to YouTube. (Join now at this link and post your own videos.)
https://www.brighteon.com/389ec050-fedf-448c-b213-85abbe7873ad

Also see the recent interview with the producers of Vaxxed 2, the new documentary that’s about to be released, exposing the “war zone” of dead children across America who are being routinely killed by vaccines.
Read More @ NaturalNews.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Record Low Temps Up To 50 Degrees Below Normal Threaten To Absolutely Wreck The Rest Of The Harvest Season   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 11:50 am

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/record-low-temps-of-up-to-45-below-zero-threaten-to-absolutely-wreck-the-rest-of-the-harvest-season

Record Low Temps Up To 50 Degrees Below Normal Threaten To Absolutely Wreck The Rest Of The Harvest Season

October 31, 2019 by Michael Snyder

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 Cold-Weather-Public-Domain-600x400It isn’t supposed to be this cold in October.  The official start of winter is still almost two months away, and yet the weather in much of the western half of the country right now resembles what we might expect in mid-January.  All-time record lows for the month of October are being set in city after city, and this extremely cold air is going to push into the Midwest by the end of the week.  Temperatures in the heartland will be up to 50 degrees below normal, and unfortunately about half of all corn still has not been harvested.  Due to unprecedented rainfall and extreme flooding early in the year, many farmers faced extraordinary delays in getting their crops planted, and so they were hoping that good weather at the end of the season would provide time for the crops to fully mature and be harvested.  Unfortunately, a nightmare scenario has materialized instead.  A couple of monster snow storms have already roared through the Midwest, and now record low temperatures threaten to absolutely wreck the rest of the harvest season.

When temperatures get significantly below zero for more than a few hours, scientists tell us that it will kill standing corn…
Quote :
A significant freeze (28°F or colder for a few hours) will kill the whole plant, and any frost will act to defoliate plants, resulting in diminished grain filling for the seeds, especially on the upper half of the plants.
[size]
And right now we are facing a crisis because less than half of all U.S. corn has been harvested.
In fact, according to the latest USDA Crop Progress Report just 41 percent of all U.S. corn has been harvested so far…
[/size]
Quote :
In its weekly Crop Progress Report, the USDA pegged the U.S. corn harvest at 41% complete, below the trade’s expectation of 48% and below a five-year average 61%.
Minnesota is behind the most regarding picking corn: 22% vs. a 56% five-year average.
[size]
So when I used the term “nightmare scenario” earlier, I was not exaggerating.
The low temperatures that we have seen this week are hard to believe.  According to USA Today, the temperature in one community in Utah actually hit 45 degrees below zero on Wednesday…
[/size]
Quote :
Subzero cold was recorded as far south as the Grand Canyon on Wednesday morning, the Weather Channel said. Big Piney, Wyoming, plunged to minus 24 degrees before sunrise Wednesday.
Notorious cold spot Peter Sinks, Utah, dipped to an incredible minus 45 degrees early Wednesday. This appeared to be the coldest October temperature on record anywhere in the Lower 48 states, according to Utah-based meteorologist Timothy Wright.
[size]
That is seriously cold.
And we have also seen many other all-time October lows in cities all across the western half of the country…
[/size]
Quote :
-Bozeman, Montana: minus 14 degrees (Oct. 29 and 30)
-Casper, Wyoming: minus 8 degrees (Oct. 29 and 30)
-Grand Junction, Colorado: 12 degrees (Oct. 30)
-Livingston, Montana: minus 12 degrees (Oct. 29)
-Rawlins, Wyoming: minus 20 degrees (Oct. 30)
-Rock Springs, Wyoming: minus 6 degrees (Oct. 30)
-Salt Lake City: 14 degrees (Oct. 30)
[size]
We have never seen anything like this during the month of October ever before.
In Denver, they have actually set record lows for three days in a row…
[/size]
Quote :
The temperature in Denver officially dropped to 3 degrees above zero early Wednesday morning. It was cold enough to shatter the previous record low for October 30 by 4 degrees. It was our third record temperature in 3 days and one more record is expected Thursday morning.
[size]
It is strange that so much of the nation is experiencing such bitterly cold weather while much of California is being burned to a crisp by horrific wildfires.
But this continues a theme that we have been tracking all year.  Everywhere we look there have been bizarre weather extremes, and many expect that to continue into the winter season.
This week, even “warm weather cities” are experiencing extremely cold temperatures.  For example, the forecast called for a record low of just 19 degrees in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Thursday morning…
[/size]
Quote :
Thursday morning in Albuquerque is expected to have a record low temperature of 19 degrees. It will feel like 11 degrees with the wind chill. The current record low for Oct. 31 in the city is 21.
According to the National Weather Service, locations from Albuquerque southward, including east central and southeast New Mexico, “have not seen temperatures this cold since February.”
[size]
But the real damage will be done as this extraordinarily cold air moves into the Midwest.  According to USA Today, we could see temperatures “30 to 50 degrees below normal” in the central plains…
[/size]
Quote :
High temperatures Wednesday were forecast to be 30 to 50 degrees below normal across Colorado, Texas and the central Plains, according to meteorologist Ryan Maue of BAM Weather.
[size]
Right now, much of the Midwest is currently covered by snow.  This has prevented a lot of farmers from being able to harvest their crops, and now devastatingly cold air is moving in.
It is likely that the crop losses in many areas will be severe.  And considering what is going on elsewhere in the world right now, this is something that we cannot afford.
Despite all of our advanced technology, farmers are still deeply dependent on good weather, and if farmers do not grow our food we do not eat.
This was already going to be an absolutely abysmal year for U.S. agriculture, and now this snap of record cold weather is going to be the nail in the coffin for many U.S. farmers.
Without a doubt, this is an incredibly important story, and I will continue to keep you updated as I learn more.
About the Author: I am a voice crying out for change in a society that generally seems content to stay asleep.  My name is Michael Snyder and I am the publisher of The Economic Collapse Blog, End Of The American Dream and The Most Important News, and the articles that I publish on those sites are republished on dozens of other prominent websites all over the globe.  I have written four books that are available on Amazon.com including The Beginning Of The End, Get Prepared Now, and Living A Life That Really Matters.  (#CommissionsEarned)  By purchasing those books you help to support my work.  I always freely and happily allow others to republish my articles on their own websites, but due to government regulations I can only allow this to happen if this “About the Author” section is included with each article.  In order to comply with those government regulations, I need to tell you that the controversial opinions in this article are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the websites where my work is republished.  This article may contain opinions on political matters, but it is not intended to promote the candidacy of any particular political candidate.  The material contained in this article is for general information purposes only, and readers should consult licensed professionals before making any legal, business, financial or health decisions.  Those responding to this article by making comments are solely responsible for their viewpoints, and those viewpoints do not necessarily represent the viewpoints of Michael Snyder or the operators of the websites where my work is republished.  I encourage you to follow me on social media on Facebook and Twitter, and any way that you can share these articles with others is a great help.[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Look at their new weapon: Lightning strike digs 15-foot hole in Fort Worth parking lot   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 11:56 am

https://strangesounds.org/2019/10/fort-worth-lightning-strike-hole-in-ground-video-pictures.html

Look at their new weapon: Lightning strike digs 15-foot hole in Fort Worth parking lot

By
 Strange Sounds
 -
Oct 30, 2019

A powerful lightning strike left a huge hole in a Fort Worth parking lot just after 6 a.m. on Shadydell Drive and Boat Club Road on October 30, 2019.

The parking lot, shared by a Chevron gas station and a strip center now has a 15 feet wide and 3 feet deep hole. I have never heard of such events.Pretty powerful lightning isn’t it?

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 Fort-worth-lightning-hole-in-groundLightning creates huge crater in Fort Worth parking lot. Picture by Fort Worth Fire Depertment via Fox4News
The lightning strike blew a 400-pound diesel pump out of the ground. And dig this huge hole in the ground.
The blast comes on the 81st anniversary of “The War of the Worlds” radio broadcast, the one where a strange cylinder falls from the sky and aliens emerge from the ground and attack.
When I drove by, I was like, ‘Wow,’” onlooker Don Thomasson said. “I make sure to stop and check it out. It’s something else, it’s something else,” onlooker Joe Guhadro added.
First, the surveillance camere footage:
https://youtu.be/lU7j-gaCrBI

And then the consequences of the lightning strike:

Quote :
Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 BMWSEpYj_normal

Fort Worth Fire Department

:heavy_check_mark:@FortWorthFire

[ltr]15x15 hole in parking lot cause by lightning strike this morning. Crews have stabilized the incident. No injuries. #FWFDLightningStrike Boat Club and Shadydelll.[/ltr]

[size=43][/size]

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 U7JwQuWD_roIvq6Z?format=jpg&name=small

5:59 AM - Oct 30, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
[ltr]

155 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

Clean up crews said the fuel tank, located about 10-feet underground, doesn’t appear damaged and isn’t leaking
Asphalt and debris landed some 65 feet away. Luckily, no one hurt.
It destroyed the concrete. It’s insane,” onlooker Zak Moore said.
Wendy Jimenez was working inside a nearby donut shop when the bolt hit. “It was like ‘boom.’ I looked at him, we looked at each other, and was like, ‘What was that?’” she recalled.
Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 Fort-worth-lightning-hole-in-ground-1Total destruction after lightning strike hits a parking lot in Fort Worth on October 30, 2019. Picture via Fox4News
Here some colorful commentaries:
Democrats, this is the power of God.
Folks, lightning strikes like this are how War of the Worlds started. Stay vigilant.
I was thinking like aliens came down or something.

Quote :
Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 PkLJD2Go_normal

FOX 4 NEWS

:heavy_check_mark:@FOX4

[ltr]A FOX 4 viewer shared this video of the Fort Worth parking lot that was struck by lightning this morning. Look at the size of that hole! http://bit.ly/2Ws33DO [/ltr]

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 Nvq2xPML0NONQGAT?format=jpg&name=small

6:08 AM - Oct 30, 2019
[ltr]

64 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

Meanwhile in Villahermosa, Mexico, this palm tree was also hit by another impressive lightning:
https://youtu.be/YWap4j_AAa8

According to the NOAA, the United States averaged 51 annual lightning strike fatalities, placing it in the second position, just behind floods for deadly weather. Just be careful, because they just don’t know how to use their weapons right now… But in a few years, we will all be in great danger!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Surviving the Super Grand Solar Minimum   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 12:00 pm

https://survivingthesupergrandsolarminimum.blogspot.com/2019/10/what-does-super-grand-solar-minimum.html

Surviving the Super Grand Solar Minimum

Surviving the Super Grand Solar Minimum

Thursday, October 31, 2019

What Does a Super Grand Solar Minimum Look Like?

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 Solarman

The SGSM is nothing like modern man has ever seen

“We live in interesting times”

"The Eddy Grand Solar Minimum"

The following is a list of possible environmental and social problems:

• Bitter Cold

• Extremely Hot

• Biblical 1000 Year Floods

• Huge amount of Snow and Ice in some locations

• Droughts

• High Winds

• Very Large Hail

• Huge to almost Complete Crop Losses

• Starvation

• Disease

• Loss of life

• Social Upheaval

• Human Migrations

• Fall of Governments

• War

• Electromagnetic Displays

• Hot Dangerous Lightning

• Increased Large Earthquakes

• VEI3 to VEI7 or greater Volcanic Eruptions

• Atmospheric Compression

• High Cosmic Ray Environment

The above are some pretty nasty things. Many of the above are happening right now, and will happen in the future. So is the above gloom and doom?  If you want to look at it that way, yes indeed it is. Another way to look at it is that it is reality. How many times have you heard "Don't tell me anything unless it's good news"? I think it was the Romans who killed the person who brought bad news. That's a great solution isn't it?

At the moment people are waking up to the fact that things are not normal what ever normal is. I would think that normal for most people is that which is happening fits in that little black box they live in and I talk about from time-to-time.

Starting in 2018 and continuing until now, things are really starting to ramp up. All along I never dreamed about the speed at which our climate is changing.

John Casey thought it would be a 200 year cycle and an increase in earthquakes and volcano eruptions. John nailed it on the head by picking the start of the Grand Solar Minimum.

Then there was Valentina Zharkova who is looking at the sun's magnetic fields going out of phase and eventually causing global food shortages and starvation if we don't get our collective heads together which we have not.

Then there is Rolf A. F. Witzsche who is looking at another Ice Age (as in the complete end of our age of warming). I follow Rolf intensely, and I think he has the real answer. Rolf like Valentina Zharkova is stating that what is coming will require a global effort to survive.

As usual humans are worried about some other things like social media and politics. Our rulers are preparing our final demise and we just sit there in an electromagnetic fog of 4G and 5G radiation blissfully unaware of our coming death. Yes it's that bad, but you know better right?

Personally in about 20 years more or less I think we will be living in the New World I blogged about, but sorrowfully it will take a lot of pain to get there.

Soon you and I may wish that global warming would continue. Hear that CO2 heads, I wish that global warming (caused by the sun) would continue. I have enjoyed the warmth, the gentle rain and the sunny days and my prolific garden through out the past and I am thinking I will yearn for those days once gone.

So what is this blog about? Its a:

It's a heads up
It's a future weather and climate forecast
It's about your and my future
It's a get out of Dodge ticket
It's a warning
It's a news broadcast

If I am wrong, my last and final blog post will have the following title

STUPID OLD MAN WAS WRONG

I am not writing it just yet though.

To end this blog, here are some headlines I found over at the Strange Sounds website and Electroverse:

Widespread Flooding Hits UK – A Week of Rain in Just an Hour  URL

More Than 100 Dead in New India Flood Chaos URL

Flooding along the Missouri River will endure through the winter, leaving some Upper Midwest farmland and possibly some homes encased in ice URL

Lightning kills 150 people in India, 60 cows in Nicaragua and 44 in Nigeria  URL

Unusually Strong Positive Indian Ocean Dipole (IOD) Weather Phenomenon Triggers Severe Droughts in Australia and Indian Summer in Europe URL

From Electroverse

Colorado: Heavy Snow Breaks a 102-year-old Record in Pueblo — Cancels/Delays 800+ Flights at Denver International Airport  URL

More Record Low Temperatures Fall in B.C., including one from 1935 (solar min of cycle 16 URL

The Continental U.S. just set it’s Coldest-Ever October Temperature, Breaking the Previous Record from 1917  URL

Looks like winter is coming. We had a nasty wet cool front blow through here in Central Texas.
The outside cats and those lazy weather gods were carrying on about how nasty it was. Me, I had to finally flip the switch from cool to heat to get all the cool humidity out of the house.

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 WeatherGod

If what is happening in Canada and the US in the waning days of October 2019 is any indication of what the winter of 2019 / 2020 will be like, it sure looks like it will be an epic one.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Prepare
Get your seeds
Start or plant a garden
Look after your family and neighbors
Take care of those that have less than you do,

Cheers
Dennis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: FBI Releases MAJOR Vault on ‘Finders’ CIA Cult   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 12:02 pm

http://thephaser.com/2019/10/fbi-releases-major-vault-on-finders-cia-cult/

FBI Releases MAJOR Vault on ‘Finders’ CIA Cult
By The Phaser | October 31, 2019

from The Red Elephants Vincent James:

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/a8gzG9E_rRg

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Houses Approves Trump Impeachment Procedures   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 12:04 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-house-democrats-debate-vote-formal-impeachment-procedures

Houses Approves Trump Impeachment Procedures

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Thu, 10/31/2019 - 11:32
[/size]

Update: Just before 11:30am ET, the House had enough votes - with 232 for and 196 against, largely along party lines, as Democrats Collin Peterson of Minn. and Jeff Van Drew of N.J. voted no, while Justin Amash voted for and four members not voting - to adopt the resolution that puts Trump on the path toward impeachment.

Quote :
Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 LnvhR8ED_normal

CNN

:heavy_check_mark:@CNN

[ltr]JUST IN: The House of Representatives has approved a resolution to formalize the procedures of the impeachment inquiry into President Trump. It passed with a vote of 232-196. https://cnn.it/2q70GKQ [/ltr]

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 Zqh7-3wW7UhN7e0x?format=jpg&name=small

8:37 AM - Oct 31, 2019
[ltr]

1,535 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

With the passage of this measure, Democrats will now begin public impeachment hearings to investigate whether Trump should ultimately be removed from office for pressuring Ukraine to investigate a political rival and other possible misdeeds. The closed depositions led by the Intelligence Committee will continue, along with probes in five other panels.
Eventual articles of impeachment would be drafted by the Judiciary Committee for a final floor vote to impeach the president. It would then be up to the Republican-led Senate to decide whether Trump should be removed from office.
Conservatives have pointed out that every Republican opposed the resolution, while two Democrats joined them.

Quote :
Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 FZbuxrtg_normal

Kevin McCarthy

:heavy_check_mark:@GOPLeader

[ltr]BREAKING ⇒ 100% of Republicans just voted AGAINST this sham impeachment. Two Democrats joined us.

Speaker Pelosi and Chairman Schiff have both insisted that impeachment should be bipartisan. The only bipartisan vote today was AGAINST impeachment.[/ltr]

8:35 AM - Oct 31, 2019
[ltr]

8,152 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

Quote :
Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 MVn94u7x_normal

Andy Swan [img(20.599999999999998px,20px)]https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/1f9a2.png[/img]

:heavy_check_mark:@AndySwan

[ltr]Support for impeachment inquiry: Partisan
Opposition impeachment inquiry: Bi-Partisan https://twitter.com/_bethany_thomas/status/1189927586845134848 …[/ltr]

Bethany Thomas@_bethany_thomas

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 EIN40-qWoAEVfVO?format=jpg&name=small

8:31 AM - Oct 31, 2019
[ltr]

108 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

House Democrats on Thursday will debate and then hold a vote on a formal roadmap for President Donald Trump's impeachment, as several key witnesses have provided testimony this week supporting claims that the Trump administration withheld nearly $400 million in military aid to Ukraine unless they investigated allegations of corruption against former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter.
Quote :
One day after a decorated army officer told Congressional investigators he witnessed Trump and a senior diplomat pressure Ukraine, three other State Department officials on Wednesday offered more evidence in testimony that supported the allegations against the US leader.
And the inquiry testimony set dates for three more witnesses, including Trump's estranged former National Security Advisor John Bolton, who would have had first-hand knowledge of the president's alleged effort to leverage military aid to Ukraine in exchange for President Volodymyr Zelensky investigating his Democratic rival Joe Biden. -AFP via Yahoo
President Trump has blasted the investigation as a "witch hunt," and has insisted that there was no "quid pro quo" proposed during his communications with Ukrainian President Volodomyr Zelensky.
Watch:
https://youtu.be/ZwY3PSQAJfg

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: American Patriots EXPOSE Clinton & Obama — Major General Paul Vallely & Patriot Friends   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 12:08 pm

http://thephaser.com/2019/10/american-patriots-expose-clinton-obama-major-general-paul-vallely-patriot-friends/

American Patriots EXPOSE Clinton & Obama — Major General Paul Vallely & Patriot Friends

from SGTreport:

VIDEO:

US Army Major General (Ret) Paul Vallely and his patriot friends join me for this round table to expose Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama and others for the ongoing coverup of the massacre on September 11, 2012 in Benghazi, Libya
https://youtu.be/zQrkJ4iMftg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RED PILL NEWS – SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST, IT’S HABBENING!   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 12:12 pm

http://thephaser.com/2019/10/saving-the-best-for-last-its-habbening/

[size=41]Saving The Best For Last, IT’S HABBENING![/size]

from RedPill78:

RED PILL NEWS – SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST, IT’S HABBENING!
VIDEO:
https://youtu.be/OEmSVnLChEA

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WHY DID THEY SHUT DOWN EVERY EMBASSY WORLDWIDE?   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 12:13 pm

http://thephaser.com/2019/10/why-did-they-shut-down-every-embassy-worldwide/

from JustInformed Talk:

WHY DID THEY SHUT DOWN EVERY EMBASSY WORLDWIDE?
VIDEO:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bolton Will Not Appear Voluntarily To Testify In Impeachment Inquiry   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 12:15 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bolton-will-not-appear-voluntarily-testify-impeachment-inquiry

Bolton Will Not Appear Voluntarily To Testify In Impeachment Inquiry

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 Picture-5

[size=10][size=10]by Tyler Durden

Thu, 10/31/2019 - 11:00
[/size]

Former national security adviser John Bolton will not appear voluntarily in front of Democratic-led House impeachment inquiries into President Trump's interactions with Ukraine, according to The Hill.
[url=https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/bolton finger.jpg?itok=if7QoeUh]Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 Bolton%20finger[/url]
Bolton attorney Chuck Cooper said in a Wednesday evening email that a subpoena would be required if he is to testify, after House invited him to appear earlier in the day.
A former US Ambassador to the United Nations during the Bush administration, Bolton was fired by President Trump in September after "disagreeing strongly" with many of his suggestions.

[url=https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/bolton trump split_0.jpg?itok=TTpdWedB]Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 Bolton%20trump%20split_0[/url]
Word of Bolton's decision not to appear voluntarily comes after he was placed on schedule to give a closed-door deposition next week - news which came after CNN reported last week that Bolton was in discussions with House committees about the possibility of testimony.

[/size]
Quote :
Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 X_40hmF9_normal

Nicholas Fandos

:heavy_check_mark:@npfandos

[ltr]Three big new deposition notices just went out, per a person familiar.

John Eisenberg for 11/4
Michael Ellis also for 11/4
John Bolton for 11/7[/ltr]

12:36 PM - Oct 30, 2019
[size][size][ltr]

617 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

As the Hill notes, "It is not clear whether a subpoena will be enough to compel his appearance."
On Friday, former deputy national security adviser Charles Kupperman filed a lawsuit, asking a federal judge to weight in on whether he should abide by an order from the White House not to testify, or adhere to a House subpoena compelling him to appear - describing himself as caught between two competing branches of government. Kupperman did not appear for scheduled testimony on Monday, while a court hearing has been scheduled on Thursday to address the matter.
Bolton and Kupperman notably have the same attorneys.
Democrats are investigating whether the Trump administration pressured Ukraine to investigate, among other things, claims that former Vice President abused his office to force Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating a Ukrainian gas company who was paying Biden's son Hunter to sit on its board.
[/size][/size]
Quote :
A parade of witnesses have testified behind closed doors in connection with the inquiry; according to portions of their testimony leaked out into the press, several witnesses expressed concerns over an unconventional channel of policymaking on Ukraine involving Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani.
Bolton’s name has come up during the depositions. He is said to have been alarmed by a July 10 meeting during which U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland linked “investigations” to a White House meeting between Trump and Zelensky, and reportedly later referred to it as a “drug deal.” -The Hill
[size][size]
Why is Bolton scheduled to testify when he has refused to do so willingly?[/size]
[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Donald Trump: Hero Dog ‘Conan’ to Visit White House Next Week   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 12:18 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/31/donald-trump-hero-dog-conan-to-visit-white-house-next-week/

Donald Trump: Hero Dog ‘Conan’ to Visit White House Next Week

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 EH_acyVUYAElRgl-640x480realDonaldTrump/Twitter
CHARLIE SPIERING
31 Oct 2019978
0:57

President Donald Trump said he would welcome the hero dog “Conan” to the White House after the K-9 was wounded during the successful American raid against ISIS founder Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Trump revealed on Twitter the dog would come to the White House for a visit next week.
The establishment media predictably freaked after the president shared an obviously photoshopped image of him awarding the dog a Medal of Honor.
“The ‘live’ version of Conan will be leaving the Middle East for the White House sometime next week!” Trump wrote on Twitter.

Quote :
Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 KUuht00m_normal

Donald J. Trump

:heavy_check_mark:@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]Thank you Daily Wire. Very cute recreation, but the “live” version of Conan will be leaving the Middle East for the White House sometime next week! https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1189601417469841409 …[/ltr]

Donald J. Trump

AMERICAN HERO!

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 EIJQLnVX0AEyJCu?format=jpg&name=small

9:36 PM - Oct 30, 2019
[size][ltr]

23.9K people are talking about this

[/ltr]

The dog, who was wounded in the raid, had since returned to duty in the Middle East, according to Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley.
“Conan” captured the hearts of the American people, especially after Donald Trump declassified a photo of the canine hero on Monday.

[/size]
Quote :
Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 KUuht00m_normal

Donald J. Trump

[ltr]We have declassified a picture of the wonderful dog (name not declassified) that did such a GREAT JOB in capturing and killing the Leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi![/ltr]

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 EH_acyVUYAElRgl?format=jpg&name=900x900

1:02 PM - Oct 28, 2019
[size][ltr]

185K people are talking about this

[/ltr]
[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Why a scanner? or CB or HAM? :: Communications Are DOWN in Parts of California   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 12:27 pm

https://thedailycoin.org/2019/10/31/communications-are-down-in-parts-of-california-radio-tv-internet-cell-towers-fall-victim-to-pge-blackouts-as-wildfires-rage/

Communications Are DOWN in Parts of California: Radio, TV, Internet, Cell Towers Fall Victim to PG&E Blackouts As Wildfires Rage
BY THE ORGANIC PREPPER · PUBLISHED OCTOBER 31, 2019 · UPDATED OCTOBER 31, 2019

Communications Are DOWN in Parts of California: Radio, TV, Internet, Cell Towers Fall Victim to PG&E Blackouts As Wildfires Rage By Dagny Taggart for The Organic Prepper

California is burning, and the planned power outages initiated by Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) have understandably enraged a lot of residents, particularly due to an unexpected consequence: the blackouts have cut power to many cellphone towers.
Not having cell phone service is contributing to a dangerous lack of access to vital information. Many impacted residents are also without television and the internet, and 26 radio stations were out of service as well, further limiting emergency communication.
Without cell service, signing up for emergency wildfire evacuation notices or using backup chargers to keep phones going during a power outage is useless.
According to the San Francisco Chronicle,
Quote :
On Tuesday, nearly 224,000 customers across the state were without communication services — television, internet, and phone — according to data that companies reported to the Federal Communications Commission. That number dropped from more than 450,000 Monday.
Hundreds of cell sites were down. In Marin County, 35% of cell sites were down. In Sonoma County, it was 22%; Napa County: 15%; Contra Costa County: 3.8%; and San Mateo County: 3.5%. (source)
[size][size]
This afternoon, The Wall Street Journal reported that according to Federal Communications Commission data, cable and wireline phone companies said 173,058 subscribers were without service as of Wednesday morning.

When cell service is down, so is the ability to call 911.

“The biggest concern is that when it comes to 911 calls, 81 percent of 911 calls are made from your wireless phone so having cell sites down it’s an incredible public safety concern that consumers cannot access emergency services,” Ana Maria Johnson with the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) told KTVU Fox 2. She added that cell towers don’t have back-up power systems because cell companies are not required to do so. The Public Advocates Office, an independent organization within the CPUC, has petitioned cellular companies to have generators and back-up batteries on-site.
The reasons that cell service may be lost during blackouts are complex and are explained in detail in the article California Wildfires: Cell Companies Can’t Promise Indefinite Service. To gain a more in-depth understanding of the issue, I recommend reading that article, but here is an excerpt:
[/size][/size]
Quote :
Most cell stations in California have backup options, like batteries and generators. However, some major cell phone carriers told the Federal Communications Commission in filings this week that if physical access to cell towers is cut off, they can’t guarantee service.
Backup power options “are not effective for mitigating the disruption to wireless communications when our facilities are damaged by fire,” AT&T told the FCC.
Verizon said some of its sites in California don’t have backup generators due to zoning and other restrictions, so the company will use portable generators that can be refueled. But whether to refuel a generator during a wildfire depends on access to the area, the safety of workers and the potential impact of wildfire, the company said.
“If (sites) lose commercial power, batteries kick in. If commercial power is lost for longer than the life span of the battery, the generator will kick in. We have a refueling plan for the generators if there’s a prolonged outage,” Verizon spokeswoman Heidi Flato said. “If there’s an active wildfire, we don’t always have access to the site, and that may impinge on our refueling plans.” (source)
[size][size]
“You don’t appreciate how essential cellphone service is until you lose it,” Chris Ungson, deputy director for communications and water policy for the California Public Advocates Office, an independent agency within the state’s Public Utilities Commission, told The New York Times. “It’s not just a matter of inconvenience; it’s a matter of public health and safety. It’s a lifeline to many, many people.”
[/size][/size]
Quote :
Emergency calls to 911 are one indicator: The Governor’s Office of Emergency Services said more than 80 percent of such calls in California last year were made by cellphone.
For years, state and federal regulators have pressed the cellular companies to better reinforce their networks for emergencies. The Federal Communications Commission said Monday that it was conducting “a comprehensive review of the wireless industry’s voluntary commitment to promote resilient wireless communications during disasters.”
The F.C.C. wrote to cellular carriers last month to express concern about service reliability as California’s wildfire season neared, asking for an account of steps being taken “to promote the continuity of communications for public safety officials and residents.” (source)
[size][size]
If you can’t call 911, you won’t be able to request help for medical emergencies.
And even if you ARE able to call 911, there is no guarantee medical facilities will be able to help you during a blackout.
Healthcare leaders told The Sacramento Bee that they are “confronting a level of disruption to delivering care and running their businesses that they have never seen in their careers” as a result of the California wildfires and PG&E’s planned blackouts. Here are a few excerpts from The Sacramento Bee’s report:
[/size][/size]
Quote :
“I actually have never experienced a power outage where we were on emergency generator backup for 40 hours or more,” said Dr. Brian Evans, the chief executive officer at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital in Grass Valley. “We’ve had short-term disruptions, but typically it wasn’t one of these planned outages that lasted for quite some time. I would say, for me personally, it’s been a career first.”
Across California, wildfires and outages have forced healthcare providers to close hospitals and medical clinics, or greatly limit services. Both Kaiser Permanente and Sutter Health evacuated their hospitals in Santa Rosa last weekend, the second time in three years the medical centers had to be abandoned as flames and fumes approached.
Healthcare leaders said power outages create challenges for patients. They have to reschedule appointments, drive farther to get the service they need and, in the case of medically frail individuals, take extraordinary steps to ensure they have what they need to survive.
“It’s really tough on patients, on the finances, on everything,” Evans said. “You don’t know all the various impacts. One thing that was interesting and very surprising was how it affected people in our community who are on oxygen. … We ended up admitting 11 people to the hospital during the first outage because they didn’t have power to run equipment they needed.” (source)
[size][size]

Continue Reading / The Organic Prepper >>>

Sharing is caring![/size][/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Anti-Trump Whistleblower’s Identity Revealed – Worked for Susan Rice, Obama, Also Helped Initiate the Russia Collusion Hoax Investigation!   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 12:29 pm

https://thedailycoin.org/2019/10/31/anti-trump-whistleblowers-identity-revealed-worked-for-susan-rice-obama-also-helped-initiate-the-russia-collusion-hoax-investigation/

Anti-Trump Whistleblower’s Identity Revealed – Worked for Susan Rice, Obama, Also Helped Initiate the Russia Collusion Hoax Investigation!
BY THE DAILY COIN · PUBLISHED OCTOBER 31, 2019 · UPDATED OCTOBER 31, 2019

Anti-Trump Whistleblower’s Identity Revealed – Worked for Susan Rice, Obama, Also Helped Initiate the Russia Collusion Hoax Investigation! by Cristina Laila for The Gateway Pundit

TDC Note – And still, no one is going to prison.
####
The anti-Trump whistleblower behind the Ukraine witch hunt has likely been exposed.
According to investigative reporter Paul Sperry, one person’s name keeps coming up in the impeachment hearings that fits the description of the whistleblower — Eric Ciaramella.
We have reported on Ciaramella previously at The Gateway Pundit.
33-year-old Ciaramella is a registered Democrat, worked for Obama, worked for Biden, worked for CIA Director John Brennan, he’s a vocal critic of Trump and he helped initiate the ‘Russia collusion’ hoax investigation!
Ciaramella’s identity was an open secret in the DC swamp, says Paul Sperry.
Mr. Ciaramella is a CIA officer who specializes in Russia and Ukraine who was detailed to work in the National Security Council under Susan Rice in 2015.
He was then moved into the West Wing in 2017 to ‘fill a vacancy’ where he was able to ‘see and read everything.’
Via Paul Sperry of Real Clear Investigations:
Quote :
For a town that leaks like a sieve, Washington has done an astonishingly effective job keeping from the American public the name of the anonymous “whistleblower” who triggered impeachment proceedings against President Trump — even though his identity is an open secret inside the Beltway.
But the name of a government official fitting that description — Eric Ciaramella — has been raised privately in impeachment depositions, according to officials with direct knowledge of the proceedings, as well as in at least one open hearing held by a House committee not involved in the impeachment inquiry. Fearing their anonymous  witness could be exposed, Democrats this week blocked Republicans from asking more questions about him and intend to redact his name from all deposition transcripts.
[size][size]

Continue Reading / The Gateway Pundit >>>

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ADAM SCHIFF STOPPED IMPEACHMENT WITNESS FROM ANSWERING GOP QUESTIONS   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 12:34 pm

https://thedailycoin.org/2019/10/31/adam-schiff-stopped-impeachment-witness-from-answering-gop-questions/

[size=31]ADAM SCHIFF STOPPED IMPEACHMENT WITNESS FROM ANSWERING GOP QUESTIONS[/size]
BY MAC SLAVO · PUBLISHED OCTOBER 31, 2019 · UPDATED OCTOBER 31, 2019

ADAM SCHIFF STOPPED IMPEACHMENT WITNESS FROM ANSWERING GOP QUESTIONS by Mac Slavo for SHTFPlan

Infamous Democrat Adam Schiff, who has been on a witch hunt against Donald Trump since he won the election against Hillary Clinton in 2016, reportedly stopped an impeachment witness from answering some questions.  Schiff is now being accused of “coaching” the witness, so he can be successful in the impeachment of the president.
In a heated news conference on Tuesday, House Republican leaders stated that House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., prevented a witness from answering certain questions from Republican members during the latest impeachment hearing. Visibly upset Republicans told reporters that Schiff had shut down a Republican line of questioning during a hearing with Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the latest current or former Trump administration official to come before Congress in relation to the impeachment probe.
“When we asked [Vindman] who he spoke to after important events in July — Adam Schiff says, ‘no, no, no, we’re not going to let him answer that question,”‘ Jim Jordan, R-Ohio said. Jordan went on to say that Schiff seemed to be breaking his own rules for the hearings, implying the chairman was acting almost like a “lawyer” for Vindman, according to a report by Fox News. 

Quote :
Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 SLTw4iqu_normal

Chad Pergram

:heavy_check_mark:@ChadPergram

[ltr]Scalise on Schiff: He gets to choose all the witnesses and he, himself, only, which means it's not a fair process on the face, but even his claim now that Republicans can ask question has been undermined because now he's directing witnesses[/ltr]

1:03 PM - Oct 29, 2019
[size][size]

“The Democrats run out here and say, ‘ooh, the Republicans are trying to figure out who the whistleblower is,’” Jordan continued. “We’re trying to figure out who our witness list is! The resolution that the Speaker has just filed … she points this out in the resolution that this is going to go to the Judiciary Committee if in fact, they push it there. There will be witnesses called. We would like to figure out who those witnesses should be.”
“I pointed out last week there 435 members of Congress … only one of them knows who the whistleblower is, more importantly, who the sources are for the whistleblower who were the basis of him filing this complaint. Now he doesn’t want anyone else to know that,” Jordan said.

[/size][/size]
Quote :
Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 SLTw4iqu_normal

Chad Pergram

:heavy_check_mark:@ChadPergram

[ltr]Scalise: The Soviet style process that Speaker Pelosi and Adam Schiff, have been conducting behind closed doors for weeks now::it completely denies due process to Republican members of Congress as well as to the White House.[/ltr]

1:01 PM - Oct 29, 2019
[size][size]

Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., said that Nancy Pelosi should call a mistrial. “This has been a tainted process from the start. What happened today confirms even worse just how poorly Adam Schiff is handling this process, denying the ability for Republicans to even ask basic questions that are critical to the heart of whether or not a President of the United States is impeached.”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SQ;NOTE THE TIMING OF THE FIRES HAPPENED AFTER THE STATE OF 'KALIFORNIA'TOOK SHORTWAVE REPEATERS DOWN    Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 12:37 pm

link:
v
V
Communications Are DOWN in Parts of California: Radio, TV, Internet, Cell Towers Fall Victim to PG&E Blackouts As Wildfires Rage SQ;NOTE THE TIMING OF THE FIRES HAPPENED AFTER THE STATE OF 'KALIFORNIA'TOOK SHORTWAVE REPEATERS DOWN 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ISRAELI EMBASSIES ON ALERT, AIR DEFENSES ADJUSTED IN FACE OF IRAN THREAT   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 12:42 pm

https://www.jpost.com/International/Israeli-embassies-on-alert-air-defenses-adjusted-in-face-of-Iran-threat-606159

ISRAELI EMBASSIES ON ALERT, AIR DEFENSES ADJUSTED IN FACE OF IRAN THREAT

IDF Chief of Staff Lt.-Gen. Aviv Kochavi and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have warned in recent days of the increased threat posed by the Iran.

BY ANNA AHRONHEIM

OCTOBER 29, 2019 21:29

ad.

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 448228

Members of Iran's revolutionary guard look at a surface to surface missile which is launched during a war game neRecommended by
ar the city of Qom, about 120 km (75 miles) south of Tehran June 28, 2011. (photo credit: RAUF MOHSENI/MEHR NEWS AGENCY/REUTERS)

Israel’s Air Force has adjusted its air defenses, and several Israeli embassies around the world have raised their alert level in light of increased tensions from Iran.

According to reports in Hebrew-language media, a series of adjustments were made to IAF air defense systems in light of the fear that Iran might try to carry out an attack using cruise missiles or suicide drones, similar to the October attack against Saudi Arabia.

“Iran wants to develop precision-guided missiles that can hit any target in Israel within five to 10 meters: It’s doing it,” Netanyahu said Monday evening during an event at the Jewish Agency. “Iran wants to use Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Yemen as bases to attack Israel with statistical missiles and precision-guided missiles. That is a great, great danger.”

At the event, United States Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin added that the US is planning more sanctions to place on Iran in its “maximum pressure campaign.”

While Iran has several rockets which could reach Israeli territory, including the Khoramshahr 2 with a range of up to 2,000 kilometers, it is unclear if they transferred such missiles to Yemen.

According to a report in the online magazine Breaking Defense, Israel has recently upgraded the Barak-8ER system with an extended range to protect against cruise missiles, a land-based configuration of the long-range surface-to-air missile (LRSAM) or the Barak-8 naval air defense system.

[size=18]Latest articles from Jpost

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 1

TOP ARTICLES1/5U.S. to renew waivers allowing non-proliferation work with Iran

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 382

Boaz Levy, Israel Aerospace Industries VP and general manager, was quoted in the report as saying that the upgraded version of the Barak-8ER system has enhanced anti-tactical ballistic missile capabilities and will be capable of protecting Israeli cities from cruise missiles.

Able to shoot down enemy aircraft at a range of 90 kilometers, the Barak-8ER is designed to defend against a myriad of short- to long-range airborne threats, such as incoming missiles, planes and drones at both low or high altitudes. In July, the Israeli military successfully tested the Barak-8, intercepting a small drone simulating an enemy aircraft.

The system integrates several advanced state-of-the-art systems, including a digital radar, a command and control system, tracking radar launchers, interceptors with advanced homing radio frequency (RF) seekers for targets with low radar cross sections and high maneuverability, data link and system-wide connectivity. It is also able to engage multiple targets simultaneously in severe saturation scenarios and can be operated in all types of weather.

In addition to the Barak-8ER, Israel has a comprehensive, protective umbrella able to counter the growing missile threats from its enemies, which includes the Iron Dome designed to shoot down short-range rockets; the Arrow (Arrow-2 and Arrow-3) system, which intercepts ballistic missiles outside of the Earth’s atmosphere; and the newly operational David’s Sling missile defense system, which is designed to intercept tactical ballistic missiles, medium- to long-range rockets, and cruise missiles fired at a range of between 40 km. to 300 km.

Israel continuously improves the technology behind the country’s anti-missile systems; all systems have gone through upgrades over the past few years.

Israel also has three Patriot system batteries and has used them against suspicious aerial vehicles, including shooting down drones and a Syrian Sukhoi fighter jet that infiltrated into Israel’s northern Golan Heights last year.

Tzvi Joffre contributed to this report.

[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: FOOD ENCASED IN ICE - some Upper Midwest farmland and possibly some homes encased in ice   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 12:47 pm

https://strangesounds.org/2019/10/missouri-river-flooding-forecast-winter-video-ice-apocalypse.html

FOOD SHORTAGE HERE!

Flooding along the Missouri River will endure through the winter, leaving some Upper Midwest farmland and possibly some homes encased in ice

By
 Strange Sounds
 -
Oct 30, 2019

Flooding along the Missouri River has stretched on for seven months in places.

And according forecasters predict it will last through the winter, leaving some Upper Midwest farmland and possibly some homes encased in ice.

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 Missouri-river-flooding-winter-forecast-1024x683A home surrounded by flooding water in Bartlett, Iowa on Oct. 22, 2019 photo. Flooding along the Missouri River has stretched on for seven months in places and could endure through the winter, leaving some Uppersome Upper Midwest farmland and possibly some homes encased in ice Midwest farmland and possibly some homes encased in ice. Picture: AP Photo/Nati Harnik
There are several reasons for the flooding, including high levels along the river, saturated ground and broken levees.
And with forecasters predicting a wetter-than-normal winter, it’s possible flooding could continue in some places all the way until spring, when the normal flood season begins.
There’s no end in sight. None at all,” said Tom Bullock, who hasn’t been able to live in his northwestern Missouri home since March because floodwaters cut off access to it.

Missouri Floods

In Missouri’s Holt County, where Bullock serves as emergency management director, roughly 30,000 acres (12,140 hectares) of the 95,000 acres (38,445 hectares) that flooded last spring remain underwater, and at least some of that floodwater is likely to freeze in place this winter.
Similar conditions exist in places along the lower Missouri River, where broken levees will likely take several years to repair.
Nearly every levee in Holt County has multiple breaches and many haven’t even been examined yet. Repairs aren’t likely to start on most of the area’s levees until next year, Bullock said.
One key contributor to the flooding is that the river remains high because the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is still releasing massive amounts of water from upstream dams to clear space in the reservoirs to handle next spring’s flooding.
The Corps said it has been releasing more than twice the normal amount of water from most of the dams along the river and will likely continue at that pace into mid-December.
This year has been exceptionally wet in the Missouri River basin, and the amount of water flowing down the river through the year is expected to match the 2011 record of 61 million acre-feet (75.24 billion cubic meters). That is why the releases must remain high until the river freezes over in winter.
https://youtu.be/EdfESHyygB0

Dakotas’ Floods

Other rivers and lakes in the region are also swollen. For example, parts of the James River in the Dakotas may not drop below flood stage between now and the start of next year’s flood season. About 50,000 sandbags are in place to protect homes and other structures near the river in Jamestown, North Dakota.
I have never seen the water anywhere near this in the fall,” said Bill Anderson, who lives near the James in Montpelier, North Dakota. “If we get a bunch of snow, it’s not going to be pretty.
South Dakota officials are also closely watching Lake Andes, which is the largest natural water body in the state and has been overflowing for months. The lake borders the Yankton Sioux Indian Reservation and is located near the Missouri River and Fort Randall Dam.
For the last six months, residents in the town of Lake Andes and surrounding areas have had to deal with high water that has washed out roads, flooded basements and inundated graves, said Kip Spotted Eagle, the tribe’s historic preservation director. The problem is exacerbated by a 1930s aqueduct that is not properly draining water from the lake to the Missouri River, he said.
The water is going to freeze and it’s going to stay there and it’s going to be a big problem,” said Spotted Eagle, who lives in Wagner. “Families and kids are going to walk across that ice because it’s a shortcut to town. It’s a recipe for disaster.”
At this point, any significant rain or snow in the region could lead to new flooding because the soil is too saturated to absorb most of it and many rivers are high, according to the National Weather Service.
It wouldn’t take a big precipitation event to renew the flooding in places,” said Kevin Low, a weather service hydrologist at the Missouri River Basin River Forecast Center.
https://youtu.be/6nuE7R3uU7A

The latest long-term winter forecast from the U.S. Climate Prediction Center predicts that much of the northern United States, including the northern Great Plains, is likely to experience a wetter-than-normal winter. That could mean there will be above-average snowpack in the Missouri River’s watershed by spring.
It’s just not a very good setup,” Low said.
That’s bad news for farmers such as Gene Walter, whose low-lying land north of Council Bluffs, Iowa, was underwater for most of this year. Walter still can’t work on most of his land because even though the floodwaters have partly receded, it is still too muddy.
Crop insurance will ive Walter about 75 percent of his normal income, but this year has been full of additional expenses related to flood damage, so “the financial drain has been unbelievable,” Walter said.
We’re just tired,” he said. “We’ve been beat up so much. We’re just tired.
Meanwhile the suicide rate among US farmers is at its greatest… And according weather forecasts, next year could also turn even more devastating than 2019. So farmers aren’t at the bottom of their dispair yet and we are heading to a crazy and dangerous food shortage and crisis. Be prepared! [APNews via Yahoo]

Follow us: Facebook and Twitter. By the way you can also support us on PaypalPlease and thank you!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: USEFUL INFO WITHIN-Communications Are DOWN in Parts of California: Radio, TV, Internet, Cell Towers Fall Victim to PG&E Blackouts As Wildfires Rage   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 12:55 pm

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/communications-california-wildfire-blackout/

Communications Are DOWN in Parts of California: Radio, TV, Internet, Cell Towers Fall Victim to PG&E Blackouts As Wildfires Rage

October 31, 2019

(Psst: The FTC wants me to remind you that this website contains affiliate links. That means if you make a purchase from a link you click on, I might receive a small commission. This does not increase the price you’ll pay for that item nor does it decrease the awesomeness of the item. ~ Daisy)

By Dagny Taggart

California is burning, and the planned power outages initiated by Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) have understandably enraged a lot of residents, particularly due to an unexpected consequence: the blackouts have cut power to many cellphone towers.
Not having cell phone service is contributing to a dangerous lack of access to vital information. Many impacted residents are also without television and the internet, and 26 radio stations were out of service as well, further limiting emergency communication.
Without cell service, signing up for emergency wildfire evacuation notices or using backup chargers to keep phones going during a power outage is useless.
According to the San Francisco Chronicle,
Quote :
On Tuesday, nearly 224,000 customers across the state were without communication services — television, internet, and phone — according to data that companies reported to the Federal Communications Commission. That number dropped from more than 450,000 Monday.
Hundreds of cell sites were down. In Marin County, 35% of cell sites were down. In Sonoma County, it was 22%; Napa County: 15%; Contra Costa County: 3.8%; and San Mateo County: 3.5%. (source)
This afternoon, The Wall Street Journal reported that according to Federal Communications Commission data, cable and wireline phone companies said 173,058 subscribers were without service as of Wednesday morning.

When cell service is down, so is the ability to call 911.

“The biggest concern is that when it comes to 911 calls, 81 percent of 911 calls are made from your wireless phone so having cell sites down it’s an incredible public safety concern that consumers cannot access emergency services,” Ana Maria Johnson with the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) told KTVU Fox 2. She added that cell towers don’t have back-up power systems because cell companies are not required to do so. The Public Advocates Office, an independent organization within the CPUC, has petitioned cellular companies to have generators and back-up batteries on-site.
The reasons that cell service may be lost during blackouts are complex and are explained in detail in the article California Wildfires: Cell Companies Can’t Promise Indefinite Service. To gain a more in-depth understanding of the issue, I recommend reading that article, but here is an excerpt:
Quote :
Most cell stations in California have backup options, like batteries and generators. However, some major cell phone carriers told the Federal Communications Commission in filings this week that if physical access to cell towers is cut off, they can’t guarantee service.
Backup power options “are not effective for mitigating the disruption to wireless communications when our facilities are damaged by fire,” AT&T told the FCC.
Verizon said some of its sites in California don’t have backup generators due to zoning and other restrictions, so the company will use portable generators that can be refueled. But whether to refuel a generator during a wildfire depends on access to the area, the safety of workers and the potential impact of wildfire, the company said.
“If (sites) lose commercial power, batteries kick in. If commercial power is lost for longer than the life span of the battery, the generator will kick in. We have a refueling plan for the generators if there’s a prolonged outage,” Verizon spokeswoman Heidi Flato said. “If there’s an active wildfire, we don’t always have access to the site, and that may impinge on our refueling plans.” (source)
“You don’t appreciate how essential cellphone service is until you lose it,” Chris Ungson, deputy director for communications and water policy for the California Public Advocates Office, an independent agency within the state’s Public Utilities Commission, told The New York Times. “It’s not just a matter of inconvenience; it’s a matter of public health and safety. It’s a lifeline to many, many people.”
Quote :
Emergency calls to 911 are one indicator: The Governor’s Office of Emergency Services said more than 80 percent of such calls in California last year were made by cellphone.
For years, state and federal regulators have pressed the cellular companies to better reinforce their networks for emergencies. The Federal Communications Commission said Monday that it was conducting “a comprehensive review of the wireless industry’s voluntary commitment to promote resilient wireless communications during disasters.”
The F.C.C. wrote to cellular carriers last month to express concern about service reliability as California’s wildfire season neared, asking for an account of steps being taken “to promote the continuity of communications for public safety officials and residents.” (source)

If you can’t call 911, you won’t be able to request help for medical emergencies.
And even if you ARE able to call 911, there is no guarantee medical facilities will be able to help you during a blackout.
Healthcare leaders told The Sacramento Bee that they are “confronting a level of disruption to delivering care and running their businesses that they have never seen in their careers” as a result of the California wildfires and PG&E’s planned blackouts. Here are a few excerpts from The Sacramento Bee’s report:
Quote :
“I actually have never experienced a power outage where we were on emergency generator backup for 40 hours or more,” said Dr. Brian Evans, the chief executive officer at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital in Grass Valley. “We’ve had short-term disruptions, but typically it wasn’t one of these planned outages that lasted for quite some time. I would say, for me personally, it’s been a career first.”
Across California, wildfires and outages have forced healthcare providers to close hospitals and medical clinics, or greatly limit services. Both Kaiser Permanente and Sutter Health evacuated their hospitals in Santa Rosa last weekend, the second time in three years the medical centers had to be abandoned as flames and fumes approached.
Healthcare leaders said power outages create challenges for patients. They have to reschedule appointments, drive farther to get the service they need and, in the case of medically frail individuals, take extraordinary steps to ensure they have what they need to survive.
“It’s really tough on patients, on the finances, on everything,” Evans said. “You don’t know all the various impacts. One thing that was interesting and very surprising was how it affected people in our community who are on oxygen. … We ended up admitting 11 people to the hospital during the first outage because they didn’t have power to run equipment they needed.” (source)

This problem isn’t going away anytime soon.

PG&E said its latest blackout would affect about 1.5 million people in 29 counties. At the same time, about 1 million people were still without power Tuesday after a shut-off over the weekend that affected nearly 2.7 million. Today, PG&E announced it would begin restoring power to certain areas – some today, some tomorrow – but many areas still have no estimated time of restoration listed.
The blackout Tuesday was PG&E’s third in a week and the fourth in a month. It included the Sierra Nevada foothills and parts of Marin County, population 260,000, north of San Francisco. Many people in Marin have been without power since Saturday.
Meanwhile, more wildfires have erupted in Southern California, and about 26,000 people are being ordered to evacuate (most of which are mandatory), reports the Associated Press.
At an emergency meeting earlier this month, PG&E Chief Executive William D. Johnson said that California residents can expect to face widespread, precautionary blackouts for the next 10 years. He said the bankrupt utility giant will need that much time to be able to prevent its power transmission lines from sparking fires. While the need for widespread shutdowns should lessen every year, Johnson told commissioners, “I think this is probably a 10-year timeline to get to a point where it’s really ratcheted down significantly,” the Los Angeles Times reported.

What does this mean for you?

Even if you do not live in California or in a region that is prone to wildfires, let the dire situation there serve as a cautionary tale: Please be sure to have backup sources of communication and a medical kit ready just in case a natural disaster strikes your area and knocks out access to emergency services.

Here is a list of resources to help you prepare:
90% of Wildfires Are Caused by People, Not by “Climate Change” – Here’s Why (and How) You Must Prep Your Home for the Inevitable
Making a Homestead Evacuation Plan
The Tools and Information Preppers Need for Emergency Communications
The Bug Out Book
The BlackOut Book
SELCO: How NOT to Build Your SHTF Medical Kit and What NOT to Do With It
Selco: The Shocking Reality of SHTF Medicine and How to Prep for When the Medical System is GONE
6 Overlooked Pieces of Medical Equipment Preppers Should Have
5 Simple Pieces of LIFESAVING Medical Knowledge

What do you think?

Are you prepared for emergencies like wildfires and the potential loss of cell phone usage?

About the Author
Dagny Taggart is the pseudonym of an experienced journalist who needs to maintain anonymity to keep her job in the public eye. Dagny is non-partisan and aims to expose the half-truths, misrepresentations, and blatant lies of the MSM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springs Daily News 31 October 2019   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 1:01 pm

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/backup-power-budget-south-africa/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Springs Daily News 31 October 2019   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 4:49 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/record-low-temps-50-degrees-below-normal-threaten-wreck-rest-harvest-season

Temperatures in the heartland will be up to 50 degrees below normal, and unfortunately about half of all corn still has not been harvested.  Due to unprecedented rainfall and extreme flooding early in the year, many farmers faced extraordinary delays in getting their crops planted, and so they were hoping that good weather at the end of the season would provide time for the crops to fully mature and be harvested.  Unfortunately, a nightmare scenario has materialized instead.  A couple of monster snow storms have already roared through the Midwest, and now record low temperatures threaten to absolutely wreck the rest of the harvest season.

Anon reports:  Madison Wi just smashed a 102yr old record monthly October snowfall total.
Late November snowfalls usually melt more quickly than these current October snowfalls. This is more like December snow. Been here 40yrs.
---------------
Was 14 degrees this morning here in the Panhandle of Texas
October 31 is normally the expected date of the first freeze
This year, the first freeze was in early October

-----------------
Because of recent heavy, flooding rains, several weeks ago, and now the sudden below 32 F cold, fields and fields of corn are not being harvested in our area. Are the farmers letting it go to waste? Northern MN area.

------------------

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springs Daily News 31 October 2019   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 5:38 pm

researcher thanks!

I have to say that yes I do do those posts to get them in everyone's face... sorry but I just feel it is a better way to see them.

Yes I do know that they clog up things. But please excuse me because in doing this It is my primary intent for GLUEGOIL TO SEE THEM FOR OUTSIDERS THAT DO NOT VISIT our forum until maybe they see these.. but on the other had maybe the Tech bunch delete or bury them fast too.. worth a shot I think cause I know they do appear in the 5 seconds after post.. maybe some one will be saved or woke up to the reality of things.

I'll just start up SPRING'S AGAIN 

I appollogize peeps.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Springs Daily News 31 October 2019   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 7:15 pm

I didn't think of that angle, Spring.  That's good thinking.  ANYTHING we can do.  Maybe we can think of a way to do both=satisfy the forum needs and get some outside attention as well.
I was and am a big supporter in at least not having daily posts extend to a page 2 as it was once.
And I've found if I try to stick to "like" posts, the info isn't often seen....
IDK, We'll all get to the best way to keep people informed, I'm sure.  (hope)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Springs Daily News 31 October 2019   Springs Daily News 31 October 2019 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Springs Daily News 31 October 2019
Page 1 of 1