Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIDBITS NOVEMBER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 1:05 pm

[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]

UPDATE: Lindsey Graham Who Has FAILED TO CONFRONT OR CALL IN A SINGLE DEEP STATE WITNESS Announces He Will Give Up Senate Judiciary Chair in 2020

Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft October 31, 2019 shtf for Lindsey

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 3:34 pm

[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]

Warren’s Medicare-For-All Plan Packs $52 Trillion Price Tag

Avatar by Eric A. Blair November 1, 2019

Today, I’m releasing my plan to pay for #MedicareForAll. Here’s the headline: My plan won’t raise taxes one penny on middle-class families. In fact, we’ll return about $11 TRILLION to the American people. That’s bigger than the biggest tax cut in our history. Here’s how:

— Elizabeth Warren (@ewarren) November 1, 2019

--------
It took  FOX News 3 minutes to find 3 bona fide areas that would MOST CERTAINLY have dire consequences for the middle class.
Good job, Elizabeth.  We didn't want you and you don't have a chance anyway.
I believe that was in addition to the 2 million jobs Warren said would be lost.
--------
Don't forget there's a daily newsfest at www.thegatewaypundit.com

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 5:53 pm

Let's see, 52 trillion minus 11 trillion = 41 trillion. Wow, what a savings that is (dripping sarcasm) per year. Now let's see, USA gross domestic product per year is running around 20.5 trillion leaving us only a meager ~20 trillion in the red - each and every year.

Seems Pocahontas is just as bad at arithmetic as she was with that Indian blood thingy. Nobody ever spent themselves into prosperity - and that means NO COUNTRY ever did it either.

Quote :
The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in the United States was worth 20494.10 billion US dollars in 2018. The GDP value of the United States represents 33.06 percent of the world economy.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp

These people are morons - idiots - dumber than a bag of shite!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 6:01 pm

BETO'S OUT!  HAR HAR.   Kamala's on the ledge edge. heehee. There's going to be nobody left on the left.
Ut!  Don't you say it!!!
do not mention her name.
-------
link to twitter.com (secure)]
Brad Parscale
@parscale
Nancy Pelosi’s impeachment resolution day turned into a MASSIVE fundraising day for @realDonaldTrump
* $3 MILLION raised online alone in one day.
* That makes $19 MILLION in October online alone!
Impeachment sham is backfiring already!

8:54 AM · Nov 1, 2019·
---------
[link to twitter.com (secure)]
Trump War Room (Text TRUMP to 88022)
@TrumpWarRoom
WATCH: Joe Biden says, "I'm going to make sure that we rejoin the Paris Peace Accord on day one."

The Paris Peace Accords = a treaty to end the Vietnam War that was signed in 1973, Biden's first year in the Senate.

He's not playing with a full deck, folks...

0:11 embedded video
396.5K views
5:39 PM · Oct 31, 2019·
-------
link to twitter.com (secure)]
TRUMP 2020
@Portland_jet
Nancy Pelosi is backing a bill from Rashida Tlaib to make members of Congress exempt from taxation at all levels of government – federal, state, and city. The bill is set to be introduced for a reading next week and will have the unanimous backing of all democrats.
3:27 AM · Nov 1, 2019

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 6:14 pm

Don't you say it!!! Do not mention her name.

Say who's name? Wink

Morons are loosing sooooo bigly and badly. I haven't been this excited since the hogs ate my sister.

chuckle

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 7:20 pm

ERGH...I can't think of a comebacker.  That's a great open door you left there, R, and my brain is too post toastied.  

Blame it on Hawk!  I just ran into a link for his programs, and have listened to some of last nite's.
If you like nukes and commies and reds then this is the program for you!
http://www.gsradio.net/shows/hawk/

It also looks like SGT has put out at least a couple more in the past 8 hours.  (Oh, there goes a video
on Fox of Beto skateboarding into a town hall.  What a dinkweed.)

And there's a POTUS rally in Tupelo, Ms. starting any minute.  I bet they make a lot of southern fried noise tonite!  I hope it even exceeds my expctations !  Bring Down the House!

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 8:06 pm

Great posts ya'll !!!  No name #2  is a  scary nut case that I'd never trust... ever  .
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2019 7:43 am

I saw a doc this morning showing that although they swept the email case under the rug, the CF case was ongoing and uninterrupted.  See next post.

Mark Meadows
@RepMarkMeadows

Yet another promise kept from this President—taking proactive steps to protect religious liberty. This won't make a lot of headlines but it's extremely important.

Bravo
@realDonaldTrump

The Washington Times
@WashTimes
· 22h
Donald Trump moves to repeal Obama rule against faith-based foster-care programs [link to www.washingtontimes.com (secure)]

1:06 PM · Nov 1, 2019·

-------
Word is 8kun (perhaps) within 24 hours

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Clinton Foundation Doc   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2019 8:13 am

I can't locate the 'documents' thread.
This is re: Clinton Foundation

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER EIVBjPXX0AAm2cP?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2019 11:18 am

Oh my goodness.  Uncle Joe talks to the green screen...this is baaaad...He needs to stop now.

https://twitter.com/michaelbeatty3/status/1190461101470650368

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2019 11:51 am

Quote :
Don't you say it!!! Do not mention her name.

Say who's name?

Well, technically I DIDN'T actually say it - right?
hilarious

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER EIVs8FLXsAAfCLe

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2019 12:29 pm

GASP, You went there !   Of all the horrors in all the world... gaggin
Sure hope they hurry up with one of those indictments~~~
Actually, I think she's locked down.
IOW, I don't think we'll have to live thru her running.
She was tripping and falling all over India, and that was after the 9-11
pass-out, faint, whatever that was.  So, that's either some really good acting
or she didn't die that day as some theorists suggest.

Who knew~all we needed is a bucket of water

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 4:57 am

The Media is Gaslighting in preparation of what's coming:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1191386211711143938.html

Also supposedly Field McConnell - Abel Danger has been arrested.
I don't think we've ever bothered with anything he's said. I always
thought he was off the wall... ie: full of bs.
https://twitter.com/snowwhite7iam/status/1191490129791246336?s=21

Last edited by Dove on Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 5:32 am

2 mins of Rand Paul at the Kentucky rally last nite.  Called out Fake News for protecting Bidens and the not whistle tooter.  called on Congress to step up and defend POTUS against Shifty Schiff.

https://twitter.com/oceanathan/status/1191540990991118336

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 5:40 am

"The fifth of November"  It's a thing.  1 min video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CA9pD3pVA4

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 8:00 pm

Greta thorn-in-everyones-side burg gets her some much deserved whoop-ass from Ben Garrison.

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER EIoUhheU8AAH-Rx

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 3:59 pm

This is from last weeks Benjamin Fulford article (linked below). In light of what I believe about Obumer's Bin Laden compound raid and death (lies, fake) I'm forced to consider, with great trepidation, this as well. I'll just store this under my bonnet and consider it as a "what if" kind of thing. I'm still uneasy about it though as I can't name ONE FRIKIN' TIME in the past 40 years that our government has told us the entire truth about anything.

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2019/10/30/full-article-benjamin-fulford-10-28-19-third-fourth-death-of-mossad-agent-shimon-elliot-al-baghdadi-actually-signifies-major-middle-east-change/

Benjamin Fulford wrote:

In any case, Gordon Duff of Veteran’s Today, who has better Middle East sources than this writer, says Mossad agent Shimon Elliot, aka “al-Baghdadi,” is actually still alive. You can read his excellent report here:

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/10/27/exclusive-russia-says-bagdadi-killing-faked-by-us-part-of-new-move-against-the-region-by-deep-state/

Presumably he is enjoying his official death in a safe house along with his Mossad buddy Jeffrey Epstein.

This picture of CIA agent Tim Osman, aka “Bin Laden,” with his handlers sent to us by the Germans supports what Duff reports.

While we cannot confirm if these pictures are genuine, the story they convey has been confirmed to us by multiple sources over the years.

Real or a Photoshop fake? You Decide.

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Bin-laden-and-friends

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 5:07 pm

At the San Diego Int'l Airport a couple days ago:  Somebody looking for Epstein heee.

https://twitter.com/Brick_Suit/status/1191873539361525760   a 33 second vid

---------------------------------------

AND:

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER EIxTM1qXUAAgqWQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 5:13 pm

Phooey...I'm in the wrong thread...but I can't stop myself~

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER EIxuf3UWsAE-yIg

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 7:01 pm

Flashback: Rifle found at El Chapo hideout directly tied to Op Fast and Furious

Wouldn't doubt if it was autographed by Obama. Also, one of guns from Fast and Furious was used in 2015 Paris terrorist attacks, 89 people murdered. Barry's a war criminal.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 7:07 pm

https://twitter.com/mad_liberals/status/1192167614484750336

26 seconds - best Epstein video yet. I wish we could embed twitter here.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 7:17 pm

Excellent.  I read all through the thread.  Last line was 'could you put it on yt?"  Answer: Sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoeeW-tEViY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 2:08 pm

https://twitter.com/DeptofDefense/status/1192849263186849798
Department of Defense  

.@USArmy 2nd Battalion, 6th Air Defense Artillery Regiment doesn’t mess around when it comes to missile defense! Watch here to see how they bring the boom! TIDBITS  NOVEMBER 1f4a5TIDBITS  NOVEMBER 1f4a5TIDBITS  NOVEMBER 1f4a5
---------------------------------------------
Department of Defense  :flag_us:‏Verified account 

[ltr]@DeptofDefense[/ltr]

1h1 hour ago
More

Revenue from oil fields in Syria supports the Syrian Democratic Forces, not the U.S.
Read more about yesterday's briefing here: https://go.usa.gov/xpj7S
-----------------------------
AND a RIG TO RED
.@USArmy soldiers attached to the @SCNationalGuard provide M2A2 Bradley fighting vehicles to support @CJTFOIR in eastern Syria TIDBITS  NOVEMBER 1f1f8-1f1fe. The mechanized infantry troops will partner w/Syrian Democratic Forces to deter ISIS operations.

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER EItInebXkAMpOgG

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 2:22 pm

BNL NEWS
@BreakingNLive

JUST IN: Rep. Jim Jordan appointed to the House Intel Cmte

12:23 PM · Nov 8, 2019
----------------------------------
https://pjmedia.com/trending/lindsey-graham-ig-report-on-fisa-abuse-will-be-stunning-and-damning/

After being briefed by Attorney General William Barr, Senator Lindsey Graham says that the Inspector General report on alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) abuses will "prove that the system got off the rails."
"I think his report is going to be stunning. I think it is going to be damning. I think it’s going to prove that the system got off the rails and we need corrective action,"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 2:40 pm

I have no confirmation about this suggestion~but 'eyes open'.

3Days3Nights
@3Days3Nights

WOW. Trump just labeled MB as “Little”. Every time he names you “Little”, is he referring to Hot Dog Lovers?
Quote Tweet

The Washington Times
@WashTimes
· 4h
Donald Trump says he would love to run against 'little Michael' Bloomberg [link to www.washingtontimes.com (secure)]

2:07 PM · Nov 8, 2019

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 2:42 pm

ChuckGrassley
@ChuckGrassley

45 circuit judges confirmed by Senate GOP/Pres Trump compared to the same time in past administrations Obama: 23; W. Bush: 29; Clinton: 27; H.W. Bush: 28; Reagan: 22 Plus @realdonaldtrump appointees are all constitutionalists & not super legislators

2:37 PM · Nov 8, 2019

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 5:06 pm

https://www.wptv.com/news/epstein/epstein-didnt-kill-himself-printed-on-beer-cans-by-tactical-ops-brewing

Quote :
CLOVIS, Calif.--Questions surrounding Jeffrey Epstein's apparent suicide have popped up everywhere lately.
Now, they have even made their way to a beer can.
Printed on the bottom of cans of a stout from Tactical OPS Brewery is the message: "Epstein didn't kill himself."

[More at link plus short video]

I've gotta find me a can of these suds.

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER 0f09b60f-038d-4ad1-a98e-1d58dddd23fd-large16x9_tactops

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 5:46 pm

Get a 6 pack.  They'll probably end up as collectibles. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/marines-arrested-in-front-of-formation-camp-pendleton-2019-11

The  arrest of 16 individuals was in July.  Talk about being made an example of.  Good !

Alleged Marine human smuggling ring arrested during battalion formation at Camp Pendleton

Roughly 40 investigators detained the Marines, who were called in front of the formation "to be recognized," The Union-Tribune reported, citing court filings.
"NCIS, arrest these Marines," Sgt. Maj. Matthew Dorsey said.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 8:43 pm

Alex Jones Invades Hillary Clinton Rally In A Tank

4¼ minutes of wonderful, beautiful, craziness from Alex Jones in Austin Texas. The fat lady with the pink pussy hat on her head screaming "lock him up" at the 1min50sec mark was my favorite part.

Show Notes wrote:
Hillary Clinton came to Austin, Texas to promote her book on dominating the human spirit. Alex Jones armed only with his bull horn, crashed this gathering of Hilbots firing truth bombs from his freedom tank on November 3, 2019.

https://youtu.be/Yl_nFabxLcA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 2:44 pm

Joe M.  https://twitter.com/StormIsUponUs   did alot of Q work.  But he decided to stop, and he closed his twitter acct.  But  he's reactivated it so that the posted info can be accessed.
You might want to scan thru it and grab links or whatever you might be interested in preserving for your files.  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 6:04 pm

I remember the dress, but didn't catch the Q.  I wonder if the pic is legit?
And I hope they're all just looking at her hands-maybe her ring.

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER EIdzcYIXUAEolef

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 7:15 pm

POTUS has said in several rallies now that Oslami left him with so many unfilled court judge positions.
Then he says, I wonder why?

Well, he didn't leave the openings for Trump.  He left them for HRC.  Looks like Lynch wasn't the only
one promised a judgeship. 
Plus, we know her intention was to change the Constitution.  She was out to change the nation.
So scary.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 11:10 am

You remember the envelopes at Shrub's funeral, and the look on Jeb's, Laura's, Bushie's faces.
They were ashen.  It knocked the wind right out of them.  She gasped. Jeb could've puked.

I have a really strong notion...he was strung up, high-no mistaking.  And they got a picture.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 8:42 pm

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER 72209297_10157772824844444_4472845179040038912_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQlTJi0OVKdFMFTelK_oiijHIMD3TWlVzWdaJUBQLXYrPbLLbvdRijQbnnmwmeVIvZc&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 1:06 pm

Start at the 1 hour 04 minute mark and listen for just three minutes. Though I can’t vet any of this we sure have enough circumstantial evidence dug up over the years to believe it’s true. Larry Sinclair’s gay Obama expose and book, and Joan Rivers with “we all know Michelle’s a tranny and Obama is gay”.

Strzok is bi-sexual and was BO's lover . . .  gotta hear that part. It's the first part that segues into the mooch tranny part.

Enjoy the three minutes.

Show notes below for the entire program should you want or need ‘em. Rolling Eyes

Show Notes wrote:
Topics:

Bush Funeral Envelope - What was in them?
What really happened to Scalia?
Michelle is a dude
Johns Protection and Medicine still needed
More Swamp Rat Dirt - Q Posted about Gmail Drafts...guess who has them!

https://youtu.be/u3rHDT5GmyM

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2019 3:28 pm

The 60 second video below doesn't have anything to do with anything we've discussed on this board. I just wanted to push this topic back to the top of the page and this was a heck of a lot more fun that just saying bump.

Gives a whole new meaning to "don't play with your food", huh? OK, go ahead and play with your food.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdzCv_9eaoM

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2019 4:10 pm

On that record..did I hear make me a chalupa ??

Johnheretohelp.  I just haven't gone there.  I heard a couple minutes or read something he said once,
and, I mean, I can't even vet the stuff he says-at least what I've heard him say, including the little I caught on this vid. So....I'm happy with the sources we usually use.  That's plenty for me. Just saying..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 2:26 pm

[link to www.breitbart.com (secure)]

Amazon Challenges $10 Billion Pentagon Cloud Award to Microsoft

Amazon has challenged the awarding of a $10 billion cloud-computing deal to Microsoft by the Pentagon, claiming political bias affected the decision.

Reuters reports that Amazon is challenging the Pentagons’ decision to award a $10 billion cloud-computing deal to Microsoft, alleging that political bias affected the decision. The company filed a formal notice to protest the decision on the Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure Cloud (JEDI) this week.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 3:49 pm

Amazon or Microsoft . . . .

Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates . . . .

I wouldn't trust either of them to walk my dog! Who else thinks the Pentagram can afford to build their own damn cloud? A SECURE one!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 5:24 pm

Somebody's thinking.  Good stuff here:
https://twitter.com/3Days3Nights/status/1195768136945078274

------------------------------------------------------
The good Doctor might be on to something here. Nice decode.f

"Dr. Paul Gossett (Theology) 
The Q Clock totally stops at 11/22. Q Post 1122 is as follows. 
"Is it time for the reports to be released?" 1122…

10:18 AM - 16 Nov 2019
----------------------------------------------------

Another one:
11/22/88 Stealth Bomber Unvieled. Coincidence?
TIDBITS  NOVEMBER EJhtBxSUwAArSfN

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 5:33 pm

Judicial Watch Weekly Review Video:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/videos/watch-live-gossip-girl-impeachment-update-new-docs-on-fbi-coverup-of-clinton-emails-more/?utm_source=deployer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekend+playback&utm_term=members&utm_content=20191117224848

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 5:41 pm

The Amb. to Ukraine with Kobachar and __________
(I wonder if Cindy knows...)_(OR Lindsey..HAHAHAHA)

(Oops, I was so disgusted, I forgot to drop the pic. lol)

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER EJiwprdU4AEnURS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 9:53 am

Just in case over time you figured this couldn't have REALLY happened~

Along with, "you can keep your doctor'

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 10:46 am

https://twitter.com/Bruno062418/status/1196421267894734848?s=19

I can't break it down today.  But you can go see.  It's good.  It's got Q research type stuff.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 12:20 pm

DNA Test Shows Hunter Biden Is Father Of Arkansas Woman’s Baby

Bad day to be Hunter Biden. More deep shite he has gotten himself into. Congratulations, Joe Biden, on becoming a grandpa. cheers

https://breaking911.com/breaking-dna-test-shows-hunter-biden-is-father-of-arkansas-womans-baby/

Breaking 911 wrote:
Hunter Biden is the father of an Arkansas woman’s baby, according to a DNA test.

Biden had previously denied having sexual relations with the child’s mother, Lunden Alexis Roberts.

According to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, the son of the former Vice President “is not expected to challenge the results of the DNA test or the testing process,” a filing states.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 6:16 pm

If all their assets are frozen they could always write a book: "Top 100 Things You Should Not Do In Life".
Make sure Schiff buys one.  Make him pay double.

Speaking of Schiff:  http://clerk.house.gov/public_disc/financial-pdfs/2016/10016142.pdf

https://twitter.com/micasth87/status/1197510612739330048
"This is very interesting. Adam Schiff has shares in AbbVie Inc., the company that produces Lupron Depot-Ped (puberty blockers). 

Schiffty also has shares in BlackRock and Franklin Templeton, both named in the Ukraine vs Burisma indictment.
----------
Hmmm..those puberty blockers seem to have affected his neck. heeee

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 6:48 pm

Seen in Chicago during rush hour.  Got lots of honks.   Very Happy

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER EJ75XDZW4AAT5uS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 7:57 pm

May have small plastic pieces from the paddles in the cheese.
Pitch it, they said.

CHEESE NIPS (11 oz. BOX)0 44000 03453 518MAY20
19MAY20
20MAY20

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 8:15 pm

Texe Marrs has died today.   https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/austin-tx/texe-marrs-8938309

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 7:42 pm

Oh my Goodness.   Video at link.  It's amazing, really.
The Epoch Times - China Insider‏ [ltr]@EpochTimesChina[/ltr]

Follow [size=14][ltr]@EpochTimesChina[/ltr]
[/size]
[size]

More[/size]
#Live: A large crowd gathers for a #Thanksgiving day assembly, singing #starspangledbanner in appreciation of the signing of #HKHumanRightsandDemocracyAct

https://twitter.com/EpochTimesChina/status/1200028034872545280

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, the woman who wrote the Newsweek article of POTUS golfing while he was actually in Afghanistan has been FIRED.  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND, re:  VP PENCE.   I received a keychain from the campaign committee and it has a tag attached that says:
TRUMP
PENCE
Keep America Great

So, I think he's in.   Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TIDBITS  NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS NOVEMBER   TIDBITS  NOVEMBER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIDBITS NOVEMBER
Page 1 of 1