Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Depth Look at Our Team of Prosecutors~Durham History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

In Depth Look at Our Team of  Prosecutors~Durham History Empty
PostSubject: In Depth Look at Our Team of Prosecutors~Durham History   In Depth Look at Our Team of  Prosecutors~Durham History I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 9:02 pm

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1188197811713724419.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: In Depth Look at Our Team of Prosecutors~Durham History   In Depth Look at Our Team of  Prosecutors~Durham History I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 4:03 pm

FBI DIR. WRAY  before Congress today.  It's over 2 hrs, but hearing him on different topics should give us a better idea of where his head's at.  I jump and 'speed watch' that way. Too bad there's no summary, but I don't know of one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYgdNkCLAzs

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: In Depth Look at Our Team of Prosecutors~Durham History   In Depth Look at Our Team of  Prosecutors~Durham History I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2019 7:00 pm

Q linked article on Durham.   http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1918738,00.html
Posted 11-11-19
He is tailor made for the job at hand:

At the request of then-Attorney General Reno, investigated whether notorious Boston mobsters James "Whitey" Bulger and Stephen "The Rifleman" Flemmi had corrupted the FBI agents whom they served as informants. That probe led to the conviction of retired FBI agent John Connolly Jr., sentenced to 10 years in prison for helping the two avoid prosecution. The investigation helped inspire the Martin Scorsese film The Departed.

In 2000 he uncovered FBI documents showing four convicted murderers had been framed by agents in the 1960s. Two of the men were released, and later won a $100 million civil judgment against the government. The other two had died in prison.

...tapped by Attorney General Eric Holder on Aug. 24 to investigate alleged mistreatment of terror suspects by CIA interrogators and contractors. His appointment came on the heels of a newly released Justice Department report indicating interrogators abused prisoners by, among other things, threatening to kill one man's family and choking another man to the point of unconsciousness. Durham, 59, is no stranger to top-level governmental investigations. 

And more, Whitey Bulger, various well-known crime families.
----------------
Wow.  We're so fortunate to have these people of high honor and purpose.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Depth Look at Our Team of Prosecutors~Durham History   In Depth Look at Our Team of  Prosecutors~Durham History I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Depth Look at Our Team of Prosecutors~Durham History
Page 1 of 1