Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! &

Go down 
AuthorMessage

... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & Empty
PostSubject: ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! &   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 10:22 am

... --- ... .-. ..- -. (sos run)
THE SAVAGE INTEL...
SGT. SAVAGE SAYS...
FELLOW AMERICANS, I'VE JOINED FORCES WITH IKE, WE NEEDED SOME LEADERSHIP!
... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & Ike_n_10
IKE HERE, WE , NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO HELP THIS REPUBLIC.
HOSTILES HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THE OFFICES AND FORCE THEIR WILL ON AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE AND THE REST O 
THIS IS GOD'S EARTH! AND THIS COUNTRY WAS BLESSED BY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PRAY TO HIM OUR ANOINTED SAVIOR YESHUA (JESUS) AND ASK FOR HELP IN THWARTING THIS EVIL AND THE MINIONS THAT BRING DESTRUCTION FOR THIS ENTIRE PLANET!
BE VOICE FULL AND STAND TOGETHER

GOD BLESS Q=17, PRESIDENT TRUMP & PATRIOTS!

1. Dutchsinse - - 11/06/2019 -- Earthquake unrest spreading worldwide from W. Pacific -- Be prepared

2. We Haven’t Seen A Manufacturing Slowdown Like This Since The Last Financial Crisis

3. Countries REJECT US Dollar As Global Economy COLLAPSES! – Is US Dollar Dominance DONE?

4. Billionaires George Soros and Michael Bloomberg Bankroll Democrats to Control Both Legislature and Governor’s Office

5. Security alert: Experts warn about major flaws in 4G and 5G networks that let anyone listen in, send fake messages, or track your location

6. Central Banks are out of ammo – UN head demands immediate fiscal stimulus to save World from crisis

7. BOOM! Ukrainian Whistleblower Blows Up Schiff’s Lies – Says Obama Admin Pressured Ukraine All of the Time! (VIDEO)

8. Trump Has TEMPORARILY Saved America From Total Destruction

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:37 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down

... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & Empty
PostSubject: Dutchsinse - - 11/06/2019 -- Earthquake unrest spreading worldwide from W. Pacific -- Be prepared   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 10:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnvxTSlrCsg

... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & AGF-l7-YwfWDmkbeF1bbO3DQPH2CL9WtmTMWyu3sbg=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

[size=18]dutchsinse

354K subscribers[/size]
11/06/2019 -- Earthquake unrest spreading worldwide from W. Pacific -- Be prepared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: THINGS NOT OK! -- We Haven’t Seen A Manufacturing Slowdown Like This Since The Last Financial Crisis   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 10:29 am

We Haven't Seen A Manufacturing Slowdown Like This Since The Last Financial Crisis

We Haven’t Seen A Manufacturing Slowdown Like This Since The Last Financial Crisis

November 5, 2019 by Michael Snyder

... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & Abandoned-Factory-2-Public-Domain-540x360This isn’t what was supposed to happen.  According to the economic optimists, there was going to be a great “manufacturing renaissance” as America entered a wonderful new golden age of boundless prosperity.  But of course that is not what has happened.  Manufacturing activity has been declining for the past three months, and all across the country we are seeing economic conditions rapidly deteriorate.  Over and over, we are seeing economic numbers that are worse than anything we have seen since the last recession, but the economic optimists keep assuring us that these are just temporary blips on the way to America’s glorious economic renewal.  Well, they can keep believing in a mirage of future prosperity if they want, but the hard numbers keep telling us another story.  For example, the Chicago Purchasing Managers Index has now fallen to a level that was “last sustained during the financial crisis”…
Quote :
Manufacturing activity across the country has contracted for three months, according to closely watched ISM data. In the Midwest, the slowdown has been more severe. The Chicago Purchasing Managers Index shows backlogs dropping to a level touched briefly four years ago but last sustained during the financial crisis.
[size]
In the middle of the country, it already feels like a manufacturing recession for many business owners.  Manufacturing facilities are being closed down, machines are being idled and thousands of workers are being let go.  The following comes from a CNBC article about our current manufacturing slowdown…
[/size]
Quote :
At Ameri-Source Metals’ machine shop outside Pittsburgh, stacks of graphite stubs have begun to pile up in a quiet corner.
Founder Ajay Goel said the customer who typically buys the stubs – a multinational chemicals company – now only needs one-fourth of the amount he used to produce. As a result, the machines have been idled and the workers who serviced them, laid off.
[size]
That sure doesn’t sound like a “booming economy” to me.
So far this year, thousands upon thousands of manufacturing workers have been laid off in the Upper Midwest.  By now, we were supposed to be adding large numbers of these good paying jobs, but instead we are losing them at a frightening pace.
In fact, it is being reported that more than 8,000 manufacturing jobs have been lost in the key state of Pennsylvania alone…
[/size]
Quote :
From January to September, the states bordering the Great Lakes have lost more than 25,000 manufacturing jobs: Pennsylvania lost 8,100; Ohio lost 6,000; Michigan lost 6,500; and Wisconsin lost 4,700.
[size]
Of course it isn’t just the manufacturing industry where employment is cooling off.  At this point, the number of job openings in the U.S. has fallen to an 18 month low, and it is expected to fall ever further in the months ahead.
Things have already gotten so bad that the mainstream media is running articles about how ordinary Americans can prepare for the coming recession.  For instance, the following comes from a CNN article entitled “What can you do now to financially prepare for a layoff later?”…
[/size]
Quote :
Sometimes, there are warning signs that you are in danger of being laid off — a buyout of your company, a merger or a strategic change in direction. Other times, the cuts come without warning. But while being laid off is not in your control, being financially prepared for such an event is.
“Companies evolve, change and fail and employees, and even business owners, need to be prepared for the unexpected,” said Mike Silane, a chartered financial analyst with 21 West Wealth Management.
[size]
And remember, all of this is happening even though the federal government is running trillion dollar deficits and the Federal Reserve is using up all the ammunition that they should be saving for the depths of the next recession.
In essence, the authorities are already implementing emergency measures in a desperate attempt to support the faltering U.S. economy, but it isn’t working.
This week, we learned that orders for Class-8 trucks in the month of October were down 51 percent from a year ago.
Can anyone explain to me how that is consistent with the “booming economy” narrative that the economic optimists are endlessly pushing?
Unfortunately, the truth is that we can see signs of a major slowdown all around us.  U.S. business hiring has fallen to a 7 year low, the Cass Freight Index has declined for 10 months in a row, and manufacturing is now the smallest share of the United States economy that it has been in 72 years.
But despite all of the evidence that is staring them right in the face, the economic optimists continue to insist that everything is probably going to be okay.  In fact, Goldman Sachs CEO David Solomon is telling us that “the chance of a U.S. recession between now and the election is small”…
[/size]
Quote :
“I’ve said that I still think the chance of a U.S. recession between now and the election is small — in the distributions of outcomes, it’s a smaller outcome — I said roughly 25%,” Solomon told Bloomberg Television in Berlin on Tuesday. “Nine months ago I probably would have told you it was very small, kind of 15%,” he said. “So I do think the uncertainty has increased a little bit some of the risk,” but economic data and earnings momentum have held up well and American consumers are “still very healthy,” he said.
[size]
Of course the truth is that American consumers are actually not “very healthy” at this moment.  Consumer confidence has fallen for 3 months in a row, and 44 percent of all Americans currently do not make enough money to cover their monthly expenses.
That is one of the reasons why consumers are piling up staggering amounts of debt, and that consumer debt bubble is starting to burst.
Unfortunately, the economic optimists will continue to push their false narrative up until the very end, and lots of people will believe them.
You can believe them too if you want, but it won’t change what is about to happen.
The crisis that so many have been anticipating is starting to play out, and our problems are likely to greatly accelerate in the months ahead.
About the Author: I am a voice crying out for change in a society that generally seems content to stay asleep. My name is Michael Snyder and I am the publisher of The Economic Collapse Blog, End Of The American Dream and The Most Important News, and the articles that I publish on those sites are republished on dozens of other prominent websites all over the globe. I have written four books that are available on Amazon.com including The Beginning Of The End, Get Prepared Now, and Living A Life That Really Matters. (#CommissionsEarned) By purchasing those books you help to support my work. I always freely and happily allow others to republish my articles on their own websites, but due to government regulations I need those that republish my articles to include this “About the Author” section with each article. In order to comply with those government regulations, I need to tell you that the controversial opinions in this article are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the websites where my work is republished. This article may contain opinions on political matters, but it is not intended to promote the candidacy of any particular political candidate. The material contained in this article is for general information purposes only, and readers should consult licensed professionals before making any legal, business, financial or health decisions. Those responding to this article by making comments are solely responsible for their viewpoints, and those viewpoints do not necessarily represent the viewpoints of Michael Snyder or the operators of the websites where my work is republished. I encourage you to follow me on social media on Facebook and Twitter, and any way that you can share these articles with others is a great help.[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Countries REJECT US Dollar As Global Economy COLLAPSES!   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 10:44 am

Countries REJECT US Dollar As Global Economy COLLAPSES! – Is US Dollar Dominance DONE?
November 6, 2019

from World Alternative Media:

https://youtu.be/z_1SrYr3jfE

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Billionaires George Soros and Michael Bloomberg Bankroll Democrats to Control Both Legislature and Governor’s Office   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 10:56 am

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/globalist-billionaires-george-soros-and-michael-bloomberg-bankroll-democrats-to-control-both-legislature-and-governors-office-for-first-time-since-1999/

Globalist Billionaires George Soros and Michael Bloomberg Bankroll Democrats to Control Both Legislature and Governor’s Office for First Time Since 1999

November 6, 2019 by IWB

Blatant election interference. How is this legal?
via freebeacon:

Quote :
Boosted by millions of dollars from outside groups, Virginia Democrats won control of both state legislative chambers on Tuesday, giving them full control of state government for the first time in 26 years.
All 140 seats in Virginia’s General Assembly are up for grabs every two years, and Democrats entered the night hopeful they would enter 2020 with the state’s status as a blue state further solidified. Democrats will emerge from Tuesday’s election with full control of the legislature, with at least a two-seat majority in the state Senate and an even larger majority in the House of Delegates, which hasn’t been controlled by Democrats since 1999.
The election attracted record levels of outside spending, with more than $13 million pumped into the state by liberal groups and donors.
The state legislature was the last remaining stronghold for Republicans in Virginia, which has gradually shifted leftward over the past three decades.
Democrats won two consecutive gubernatorial elections in Virginia, carried the state in three consecutive presidential elections, and have held both the state’s U.S. Senate seats since 2008. While Democrats won a slew of legislative seats in 2017, Republicans managed to maintain narrow two-seat majorities in both legislative chambers.
The last time Democrats controlled both the legislature and governor’s mansion was 1993.
The legislative elections attracted the attention of top Democratic presidential nominees, and also former president Barack Obama, who announced endorsements in the state over the weekend. Hollywood celebrities such as Alec Baldwin also campaigned in the state, declaring victory in Virginia the “first step” to defeating President Donald Trump.
Likely more impactful on the outcome of the elections was the amount of moneyspent in support of Democrats.
Among the largest donors were liberal billionaires George Soros and Michael Bloomberg, who each spent more than a million dollars in support of Democratic candidates running throughout the state. In the race’s final weeks, Soros gave Virginia’s Planned Parenthood its largest contribution ever. Bloomberg’s gun control advocacy group, Everytown for Gun Safety, spent more than $1.5 million in the state.
Virginia governor Ralph Northam, whose fundraising help was accepted by Democratic candidates despite his blackface scandal, will now enjoy allies in the legislature for the final two years of his tenure. It is unclear whether he will attempt to advance policy proposals that have been blocked by Republicans, such as his radical gun confiscation plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Security alert: Experts warn about major flaws in 4G and 5G networks that let anyone listen in, send fake messages, or track your location   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 11:20 am

https://www.intellihub.com/security-alert-experts-warn-about-major-flaws-in-4g-and-5g-networks-that-let-anyone-listen-in-send-fake-messages-or-track-your-location/

Security alert: Experts warn about major flaws in 4G and 5G networks that let anyone listen in, send fake messages, or track your location

By Vicki Batts -

July 11, 2019

There has been tremendous hub-bub about the rolling out of 5g, with many concerns about the potential health effects of bathing the world’s population in electromagnetic radiation. Now, experts warn that there are other major safety concerns about 4g and 5g networks — namely, security. As it turns out, these networks have three major security flaws that can allow malicious actors to tap your phone calls, send fake text messages — and even trace your location.
These newly discovered flaws are the first known problems afflicting both 4g and 5g networks. Ironically, 5g was promoted as being more secure than generations past, but security researchers say the “better” protections that were promised can be easily beaten with new attack methods. To make matters worse, the experts say anyone with a modicum of knowledge regarding cellular paging procedures can exploit these vulnerabilities.

Researchers discover critical flaws in 4g, 5g

Researchers from Purdue University and the University of Iowa teamed up to put 4g and 5g networks to the test, and what they found was shocking: Even the supposedly more secure 5g network can still be exploited with relative ease.
Three major flaws were discovered: Torpedo, Piercer and IMSI Cracking are all attacks that malicious actors can carry out over these networks.
As Daily Mail reports, Torpedo “takes advantage of a flaw in a network’s paging protocol,” and is the worst of the three attacks. Paging protocols make up the system which notifies phones of incoming texts and phone calls. By exploiting this vulnerability, attackers can track a victim’s location.

Carrying out a Torpedo attack requires just a $200 device for placing the phone calls.
All an attacker has to do is place and cancel “a flurry” of phone calls within a short span of time. This causes a paging message to be sent, without alerting the target to an incoming call. From there, your location can be tracked by a malicious actor.
Torpedo also lets attackers hijack the paging channel, giving them room to inject fraudulent messages and deny phone calls. Engaging a Torpedo attack also paves the way for malicious actors to carry out two other attacks: Piercer and IMSI cracking.
As Tech Crunch reports, Piercer “allows an attacker to determine an international mobile subscriber identity (IMSI) on the 4G network.” Meanwhile, IMSI-Cracking attacks “can brute force an IMSI number in both 4G and 5G networks, where IMSI numbers are encrypted.”
IMSI cracking allows for all kinds of snooping tactics — including tracking methods used by police (known as “stingrays”) to track a person’s real-time location.

All 4G and 5G networks are vulnerable

According to the researchers, all four major mobile carriers in the United States are vulnerable to these attacks. That includes AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon. With more advanced devices, attackers can even use these attacks to intercept phone calls and text messages.
Study co-author Syed Rafiul Hussain told Tech Crunch in an email, “Any person with a little knowledge of cellular paging protocols can carry out this attack.”
The team has since reported these vulnerabilities to GSMA, an organization that sets cellular standards for the telecom industry. According to reports, GSMA can fix the Torpedo and IMSI cracking vulnerabilities, but carriers will have to address the Piercer problem on their own.
5G has already been under immense scrutiny for the potential threat it poses to human health; numerous studies have linked exposure to cellphone radiation to a myriad of adverse health effects — including cancer. Now, it appears this “better” network isn’t even secure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Central Banks are out of ammo – UN head demands immediate fiscal stimulus to save World from crisis   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 11:25 am

https://www.intellihub.com/central-banks-are-out-of-ammo-un-head-demands-immediate-fiscal-stimulus-to-save-world-from-crisis/

Central Banks are out of ammo – UN head demands immediate fiscal stimulus to save World from crisis

By ZeroHedge -

October 21, 2019

More and more global leaders sound the alarm that the world economy is headed for a difficult period in 2020.
Unlike several years ago, leaders across the world are now calling for immediate deployment of fiscal stimulus, but not monetary stimulus, a sign that central banks are out of ammunition to combat the next economic crisis.
UN Secretary-General António Guterres warned that the global economic outlook is facing severe headwinds, and the international community must quickly act to “do everything possible” to prevent the world from “fracturing,” mostly due to the US and China trade war.
Guterres spoke on Saturday at the World Bank Group and IMF Annual Meetings in Washington, DC.
He said that “during tense and testing times,” he “fears the possibility of a Great Fracture – with the two largest economies splitting the globe in two – each with its own dominant currency, trade and financial rules, its own internet and artificial intelligence capacities and its own zero-sum geopolitical and military strategies.”

He told international bankers that “it is not too late to avoid” this fracturing of the world, but “we must do everything possible to avert this…and maintain a universal economy with universal respect for international law; a multipolar world with strong multilateral institutions, such as the World Bank and IMF.”

Quote :
... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & 376f07ea36febe88ae9e24baf7f0fa63_normal

UN Spokesperson

:heavy_check_mark:@UN_Spokesperson

[ltr]At the #WBGMeetings, @antonioguterres stressed we must do everything possible to maintain a universal economy with respect for international law; a multipolar world with strong multilateral institutions, such as the @WorldBank & @IMFNews. His remarks: https://www.un.org/sg/en/latest/sg/statement …[/ltr]

Latest Statements

un.org

12:22 PM - Oct 19, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
[size][ltr]

32 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

Guterres told government officials and bankers they must conduct three fiscal policies in the 2020s to save the world economy:
[/size]

• First, modernize their tax systems that are “smarter, greener, and more aligned behind the sustainable development and climate action agendas,” he said.
  • Second, he said global financial markets must incentivizing longterm investing in programs that address poverty, inequality, climate, environmental degradation, prosperity, and peace and justice.
  • And third, he said, “it is time to break the cycle of excessive debt build-up followed by painful debt crises.”

[size]
Guterres’ comments over the weekend come as the world economy has entered a “synchronized global slowdown,” with one of the weakest growth outlooks since the Lehman crisis in 2008.
[/size]
... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & BfmA4AD_1
[size]
The IMF made a fifth-straight cut to its 2019 global growth forecast last week, citing a broad deceleration across the world’s largest economies as trade tensions undermine the expansion.
[/size]
Quote :
“With a synchronized slowdown and uncertain recovery, the global outlook remains precarious,” IMF Chief Economist Gita Gopinath wrote in the report.
“There is no room for policy mistakes and an urgent need for policymakers to cooperatively de-escalate trade and geopolitical tensions.”
[size]
The IMF estimates that 90% of the world sees slower growth. This is a considerable change to the global economy from two years ago, when growth was accelerating across three-quarters of the globe in a synchronized upswing.
Central banks have depleted their toolkits with interest rate policies around the world at zero or negative, and that is precisely why Guterres is calling for fiscal policies to play a more significant role in boosting economic activity.
Eric Basmajian, of EPB Macro Research, beautifully illustrates in a series of charts how the effectiveness of monetary policy across the world is dying.
Basmajian says each time China expands monetary stimulus, money supply growth usually responds, but in 2019, “money supply growth is unresponsive.”
[/size]
Quote :
“As central banks ease monetary policy and lower interest rates, within several months, money supply growth often starts to accelerate, fueled by easier conditions, the first sign that economic growth may start to inflect higher. Changes in money supply growth can often lead inflections in more commonly followed economic data by over a year.
As economies become more indebted, central bank policy loses its efficacy in a concept often referred to as “pushing on a string.” Central banks are trying to ease conditions, but some monetary aggregates are unresponsive. Luckily, this is not the case in the United States (yet) as money supply growth started to inflect after the Federal Reserve shifted from rate hikes and “QT” to rate cuts and “New QE.” China, however, may have a problem of its own.
Since the start of 2019, “China Stimulus” was an overused talking point.
Ironically, despite the headlines, the stimulus is not apparent in the rate of Chinese money growth. Moreover, the rate of money growth in China is sitting at one of the lowest levels since reported data is available,” Basmajian wrote.
[size]
China Money Supply Growth:
[url=https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/chart 1_5.png?itok=3SsxUpgt][/url]
[/size]
... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & Chart-1_5
[size]
China M1 Growth Not Following Interest Rates:
[url=https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/chart 2_4.png?itok=eFowb_Hh][/url]
[/size]
... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & Chart-2_4
[size]
So it’s becoming increasingly evident that China, one of the most powerful economic growth engines of the world, can’t stimulate its economy nor the rest of the world through monetary stimulus. Global leaders understand that monetary tool kits with central banks have entirely run out of ammunition, that is why we hear the calls for fiscal stimulus.
Even if central bankers avoid a global recession/depression, the next upswing in the global economy is going to be significantly weaker than before. But if policymakers don’t have the tools, nor coordination globally to implement fiscal policy, then it’s likely a global recession is dead ahead.
We must also note that the trade war didn’t cause the global slowdown, it was the death of monetary stimulus that did, along with over-indebtedness of countries that could no longer stimulate growth.[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BOOM! Ukrainian Whistleblower Blows Up Schiff’s Lies – Says Obama Admin Pressured Ukraine All of the Time! (VIDEO)   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 8:13 pm

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/11/boom-ukrainian-whistleblower-blows-up-schiffs-lies-says-obama-admin-pressured-ukraine-all-of-the-time-video/

BOOM! Ukrainian Whistleblower Blows Up Schiff’s Lies – Says Obama Admin Pressured Ukraine All of the Time! (VIDEO)

November 6, 2019   by Jim Hoft, The Gateway Pundit:

As The Gateway Pundit first reported in December 2018, Andrii Telizhenko, an official at the Ukrainian Embassy, was approached by DNC operative Alexandra Chalupa in early 2016.
Alexandra Chalupa wanted dirt on candidate Trump and his campaign manager Paul Manafort. The Ukrainian embassy in Washington DC worked CLOSELY with the DNC operative Chalupa.
Chalupa told Andrii she wanted Russian “dirt” on the Trump campaign.

The Gateway Pundit spoke with Telizhenko on the DNC Russia-gate Scandal last year.
https://youtu.be/H9ji3aZAjO0

Chalupa is also connected to Ukrainian by the name of Vasili Filipchuk, who ran the organization labeled ICPS. Filipchuk too is expected of helping to write the phony Trump-Russia dossier. The entity he works for (ICPS) stands for the International Center for Policy Studies and it was founded by Open Society.
Open Society is a well known George Soros funded organization that fronts as an entity that works “to build vibrant and tolerant democracies whose governments are accountable and open to the participation of all people.” In reality it is a far-left organization that works against freedoms embedded in the US Constitution and across Europe.
Along with being connected to the fake Trump – Russia dossier and suspicious individuals in the Ukraine, Chalupa also is involved in the creation of astro-turfed (i.e. created by Democrat leadership) anti – Trump events in Washington D.C.
Now this…
OAN’s Jack Posobiec interviewed Andrii Telizhenko again this week. Telezhenko destroys Adam Schiff and the unhinged Democrats.

Quote :
Andrii Telizhenko: Most of the Ukrainian an
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Trump Has TEMPORARILY Saved America From Total Destruction   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 8:36 pm

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-agenda-21-conspiracy/trump-has-temporarily-saved-america-total-destruction

Trump Has TEMPORARILY Saved America From Total Destruction

Submitted by Dave Hodges on Wednesday, November 6, 2019 - 16:36.

... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & New%20york%20sunset

[size=21]President Trump has lived to his reputation as the master of the art of the deal. He has lessened the threat posed on our southern borders by a so-called Red Dawn force. Domestically, the President continues to negate the communist agenda set forth by Obama and the Democratic Party. He has upset many bankers and multinational corporations because of his toward free trade policies, which favors American workers, and he is the major impediment to continuance of a Bolshevik Revolution against the government of the United States as led by the Democratic Party and the Deep State which controls the Democrats.
Recently, the President has taken definitive steps to make each American safer from a potential Red Dawn invasion which emanates from Latin American forces supported and trained by the Russians and the Communist Chinese as well as key members of the Democratic Party (eg Schiff, Pelosi, Biden, Harris and O’Rourke). This article tells the story about how the President has lessened the threat of an invasion from our southern border.
[/size]

[size=21]El Salvador[/size]

[size]
Once upon a time, El Salvador was the mighty enemy of the United States. They existed to train terrorists and cartel members to become a paramilitary force whose numbers would serve to overwhelm the southern underbelly of the United States. How did they do that? They set up base training camps. How did I know this? Two members, around the same time, who worked for the DEA told and they knew this because drugs was a major component of these organizations.
In the same time frame, Judicial Watch discovered a base camp that represented the blending of ISIS, the Muslim Brotherhood and various cartel groups. The location was frightening close to the US-Mexican border and it was located 8 miles from El Paso, Texas. Judicial Watch published a list of targets that this force was going to attack based on intel they had acquired. Not one attack was carried out because the Obama administration was forced to act because the exposure this received. Most of the targets were educational institutions and federal installation of one kind or another. The problem was solved, correct? Not exactly! I recently had a DHS agent say to me “we know where ISIS base camps are, we know where the child-sex-trafficking factories are located and we know most of the drug trafficking routes. However, we are not permitted to do our job”.  This is just like the recent revelation that ABC management, and presumably the US government, had evidence of participating in Epstein’s exploits by such notables as members of the Royal family and Bill Clinton. ABC buried the story and now this story has inadvertently been revealed and spread by Project Veritas. The Obama administration supported these terrorist base training camps in El Salvador. The Democratic Obama administration allowed  organized child-sex-trafficking and a brewing military threat to grow during their tenure. Hear no evil, see no evil. 
Enter Donald Trump, he has all but eliminated the threat out of El Salvador. He has used the universal language of money to turn their government. Gone are the training camps. They have all but eliminated the migrant routes coming through their country. They are cracking down on drugs. And three days ago, they closed the Venezuelan Embassy be expelling their diplomats. Venezuela, backed by Russia and China, as well as their desperate economic situation, would provide a lot of manpower for a Red Dawn invasion force. El Salvador has said “not here”. President Trump can be thanked for this. Look at this map. It shows the significant location, which physically presents a growing Latin American based and communist supported paramilitary force, that El Salvador plays in blocking and thwarting and blocking a Red Dawn invasion.
... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & Map_of_Central_America_%28eo%29

[/size]

[size=21]Columbia[/size]

[size]
Columbia was once the source of all drugs for the Sinaloa cartel which has been proven to be supported by American traitors, Nancy Pelosi and Beto O’Rourke. Here is picture that I recently published. Pelosi is pictured next to former Mexican President Nieto and that is Beto in the background. EVERYONE knows that Nieto took $100 million from El Chappo Guzman to leave the the Sinaloa cartel alone. EVERYONE knows the Nieto was the most corrupt executive head of state in the Americas in its history. Nieto also allowed and even encouraged Columbian cartels, such as the left-overs of Pablo Escobar’s cartel, to trade with the Sinoloas. Those drugs ended up at our children’s parties. Columbia and their Venezuelan partners exported terror and assisted the Sanchez-Paredes drug cartel (ie the Peruvian army and national bank) to combine Middle East terrorists and drug cartels to train in El Salvador. Mexico was a part of this operation too. And here we have the Democratic Speaker of the House and a former Presidential candidate hanging out with one of the major players (ie former Mexican President Nieto).
[/size]
... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & 0?ui=2&ik=b6632fcdb7&attid=0.1
[size]

These relationships were tolerated and encouraged by the Obama administration. In fact, much of the muscle for these groups was provided by Obama’s “Fast and Furious” arms shipments to the cartels. If and when there is an invasion of the United Stated by these Red Dawn forces, then Obama Attorney General, Eric Holder, who led Fast of Furious, will have provided arms that will be used to kill Americans. The murder of the American family by a cartel which probably used guns from this operation. Holder was eventually forced to resign over this affair. In fact, he was even found to be in contempt of Congress over his refusal to cooperate with a subsequent investigation into these matters. Today, Holder, along with Valerie Jarret is heading up the CALEXIT movement which is the treasonous attempt to get California to exit the Union, South Carolina 1861 style, and become a protectorate of the United Nations. All of these players I have just mentioned are participants in the Red Dawn invasion force which is backed and supported by Russia and Communist China. Add in the exposed exploits of Senators Feinstein (also her husband Richard Blum) and Kamala Harris, and their exposed cooperation with the Communist Chinese who have very bad intentions for the people in this country, America finds itself threatened from within by the Democratic Party traitors and from without by these Red Dawn forces. And the nation of Columbia has always been a part of this threat.
[/size]

[size=21]Columbia[/size]

[size]
With regard to the defense of the United States from a large contingent of Red Dawn soldiers coming north, Columbia occupies a major strategic location. President Trump has won over the Columbian government and we now house 5,000 highly trained troops and they are actively training the Columbian military.
[/size]
... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & South_America%2C_administrative_divisions_-_de_-_colored
[size]
If Columbia is an ally of the United States, thanks to President Trump, the South American contingent of the Red Dawn forces (eg Venezuela and Argentina) cannot join up with their Central American Red Dawn forces (eg Nicaragua, Panama, Mexico). If Columbia is an American ally, and thanks to Trump they are, the potential Red Dawn threat is cut in half.
[/size]

[size=21]The Death of the American Empire[/size]

[size]
Right now, the only person standing in the gap between absolute tyranny, the overthrow of our government and a nation-ending invasion through our southern border, is President Trump. This is why the Deep-State serving Democrats are stopping at nothing to remove him from office in a nation where it is a crime to now report a crime. I do not hold Trump up as a hero. I hold him up as America's last gasp for life. Tragically, the Democrats who aiding and abetting this treason don't realize it, but they are the modern day Brown Shirts for the globalists. They will be cast aside into the mass graves of humanity when the New World Order is complete. As these traitors take their last breath, they will then realize how cheaply they sold out their honor and their country. And for the ignorant masses, these events should serve notice as to what kind of government is coming our way.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! &   ... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! & I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... --- ... .-. ..- -. 'SPRING'S - NOV-6-2019 - QUAKES INCREASING & Manufacturing Slowdown & Countries REJECT US Dollar & SORROS$BLOOMBERG & 4G-5G & WHISTLE BLOW HARD! &
Page 1 of 1