Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2019_11_10 Exposing Jeffrey Epstein's international sex trafficking ring | 60 Minutes Australia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2019_11_10 Exposing Jeffrey Epstein's international sex trafficking ring | 60 Minutes Australia Empty
PostSubject: 2019_11_10 Exposing Jeffrey Epstein's international sex trafficking ring | 60 Minutes Australia   2019_11_10 Exposing Jeffrey Epstein's international sex trafficking ring | 60 Minutes Australia I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 1:02 pm

I come from the land down under . . . (Men at Work)

Show Notes wrote:
The Jeffrey Epstein scandal – Tara Brown reports how a New York billionaire masterminded an international sex trafficking ring of young women, and why wealthy and powerful men, including HRH Prince Andrew, are now implicated in the saga.

45 minutes.

https://youtu.be/VQOOxOl9l80

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

2019_11_10 Exposing Jeffrey Epstein's international sex trafficking ring | 60 Minutes Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_10 Exposing Jeffrey Epstein's international sex trafficking ring | 60 Minutes Australia   2019_11_10 Exposing Jeffrey Epstein's international sex trafficking ring | 60 Minutes Australia I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 4:16 pm

I ran into it myself right after watching a vid about men signing up for excursions to find 'brides' in the Ukraine.  I did a speed watch of the Epstein vid, and saw a 5 second shot of Bill followed by a 5 sec shot of Trump (which they all always do).  The only one they seem willing to talk a little about is Prince Andrew.  And some shots of Dershowitz. 
Did you hear anything on Clinton?   
And I heard girls as young as 12, and scaring them into silence by threatening harm to their parents.
(a common ploy of predators) And physical abuse-doing damage.
So evil, so tragic...
And instead of victim avoidance training, they're teaching lgbtq etc.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_10 Exposing Jeffrey Epstein's international sex trafficking ring | 60 Minutes Australia   2019_11_10 Exposing Jeffrey Epstein's international sex trafficking ring | 60 Minutes Australia I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 6:53 pm

I imagine the discussion about Royalty would be more interesting to the Australian public because of the connections with them here in our country!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_10 Exposing Jeffrey Epstein's international sex trafficking ring | 60 Minutes Australia   2019_11_10 Exposing Jeffrey Epstein's international sex trafficking ring | 60 Minutes Australia I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 7:00 pm

Yaddy wrote:
I imagine the discussion about Royalty would be more interesting to the Australian public because of the connections with them here in our country!

Yay Yaddy !  Nothing wrong with your brain.  (Mine on the other hand....we won't go there)  clap

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_10 Exposing Jeffrey Epstein's international sex trafficking ring | 60 Minutes Australia   2019_11_10 Exposing Jeffrey Epstein's international sex trafficking ring | 60 Minutes Australia I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 7:11 pm

Yaddy wrote:

Exactly! Australia is still a colony or common wealth (sorry, don't know the proper term) of England and under the British royals rule. It would be expected that y'all would focus more on that aspect of the story.

Having said that, we yanks up here in the upper northern nosebleed seats have a VERY GREAT interest in that aspect of the story as well.

God shave the queen and all that! chuckle

Good to see you, Yaddy. We love our Aussie brothers and sisters up here in dizzy-land. Hope y'all are doing well and will have a mild summer as we yanks enter a really weird winter.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_10 Exposing Jeffrey Epstein's international sex trafficking ring | 60 Minutes Australia   2019_11_10 Exposing Jeffrey Epstein's international sex trafficking ring | 60 Minutes Australia I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 10:45 pm

Well, Researcher, I haven't been on (have been reading and watching, though,) because we are having some hectic bush - fires at the moment, and summer is yet to start...I have a bag ready to pack, but so far I am safe....but the northern part of my state is on fire, so is part of Queensland, more than 150 houses lost several people died and more still missing. I live rural, so if anything happens I will have to skedaddle out of here....other than that....we need rain desperately.... never enough water when you need it ( I exist on rain tank water, managing so far) I put out seed etc for the wild life as there is nothing anywhere enough of that already....the good Lord will watch over me and keep me safe
Back to top Go down

2019_11_10 Exposing Jeffrey Epstein's international sex trafficking ring | 60 Minutes Australia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: