Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drug Cartels, Mormons, Fast&Furious all in 1 vid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Drug  Cartels, Mormons, Fast&Furious all in 1 vid Empty
PostSubject: Drug Cartels, Mormons, Fast&Furious all in 1 vid   Drug  Cartels, Mormons, Fast&Furious all in 1 vid I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 1:07 pm

I never expected to be referencing a Vice report, but...there's facts here.
And remember how we couldn't account for the massive ammunition purchases by DHS?
Who was in charge of DHS then?  Anyway, I'm sure we just officially found a ton.
I can't understand why Mexico would refuse our mil. help.  Or maybe on the QT they
accepted.
The ex-Presidente of Mexico was a Pelosi-Chapo pawn. (we know she took Beto and Newsom with her.  We could search for others).

41 mins. goes quick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpIyaIHsJbc&feature=youtu.be

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Drug Cartels, Mormons, Fast&Furious all in 1 vid   Drug  Cartels, Mormons, Fast&Furious all in 1 vid I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 1:16 pm

Drug  Cartels, Mormons, Fast&Furious all in 1 vid EIp2rXPW4AEAMpp
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6045559/Catherine-Oxenberg-claims-children-ex-Mexican-presidents-NXIVM-members.html

Drug  Cartels, Mormons, Fast&Furious all in 1 vid EIpuJHeWwAU174-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Drug Cartels, Mormons, Fast&Furious all in 1 vid   Drug  Cartels, Mormons, Fast&Furious all in 1 vid I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 1:55 pm

https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDHSCG/bulletins/2674c73   Release date 28 Oct.

What you see is 19 tons of narcotics seized from 18 separate Coast Guard interdiction events, with a street value worth more than $375 million. 
-----------------------------------------------
IMPRESSIVE:
Drug  Cartels, Mormons, Fast&Furious all in 1 vid EH4zj6pXkAAPi9p

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Drug Cartels, Mormons, Fast&Furious all in 1 vid   Drug  Cartels, Mormons, Fast&Furious all in 1 vid I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 2:48 pm

I caught wind of this last week, and even i found some of it just too difficult to believe. I'' ll tune in tomorrow and see how it lines up with the stuff from TD. Look, i do not give credibility to zerohodge/hal turner/ etc and other "news sources" like that, so thats the main reason that i shied away from it. apparently though, ole mittens pawpaw founded the damn place down there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drug Cartels, Mormons, Fast&Furious all in 1 vid   Drug  Cartels, Mormons, Fast&Furious all in 1 vid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drug Cartels, Mormons, Fast&Furious all in 1 vid
Page 1 of 1