Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fox News Live: Trump impeachment hearing – Day 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fox News Live: Trump impeachment hearing – Day 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fox News Live: Trump impeachment hearing – Day 2   Fox News Live: Trump impeachment hearing – Day 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 11:27 am

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/fox-news-live-trump-impeachment-hearing-day-2/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Live: Trump impeachment hearing – Day 2   Fox News Live: Trump impeachment hearing – Day 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 1:52 pm

Testifying before the House Intelligence Committee on the opening day of the inquiry, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent admitted that U.S. officials had been urging the Ukrainian government for some time to explain why an investigation into Burisma Holdings, the eastern European oil and gas company that employed Hunter Biden on its board of directors, was shut down.

Today:

Mark Meadows
@RepMarkMeadows

Bravo from @RepChrisStewart, who just summarized this whole hearing:

Q: "Do you have any information regarding POTUS accepting bribes?"

Yovanovitch: "No"

Q: Do you have any evidence of any criminal activity from POTUS?"

Yovanovitch: "No"

That, there, should be the ballgame

12:59 PM · Nov 15, 2019
------------------------------
@paulsperry_

BREAKING: Fired Ukraine ambassador and Obama holdover Yovanovitch has joined the whistleblower's former boss on the faculty at Georgetown University

11:47 AM · Nov 15, 2019

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Live: Trump impeachment hearing – Day 2   Fox News Live: Trump impeachment hearing – Day 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 2:28 pm

“Ukrainian FM Vadym Prystaiko said on Thur that the U.S. Amb did not link financial military assistance to a request for Ukraine to open up an investigation into former VP & current Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/new-remarks-from-top-ukrainian-official-damages-democrats-impeachment-narrative

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Live: Trump impeachment hearing – Day 2   Fox News Live: Trump impeachment hearing – Day 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 2:36 pm

Fox News Live: Trump impeachment hearing – Day 2 FZbuxrtg_biggerKevin McCarthy
.@RepStefanik: "I just want to get it on record. In terms of defensive lethal aid, which you were an advocate for, that was NOT provided by President Obama. It was provided by President Trump."

Yovanovitch: "That's correct."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Live: Trump impeachment hearing – Day 2   Fox News Live: Trump impeachment hearing – Day 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 4:14 pm

Matt SchlappVerified account [ltr]@mschlapp[/ltr] 5h5 hours ago
More
Dems are beginning to fashion articles of impeachment:

1. Use of Twitter
2. Giving orders to people who work for you
3. Not listening to bow tied bureaucrats
4. Hurting people’s feelings
5. Putting strings on foreign aid
6. Holding Obama Biden and Hillary to the law.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Live: Trump impeachment hearing – Day 2   Fox News Live: Trump impeachment hearing – Day 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2019 4:20 pm

If you can stomach a 2 minute 'Schitt Show".  I thought I could, but I was WRONG,
so I don't know how it ends.  lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM4rv9VjTRA

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Live: Trump impeachment hearing – Day 2   Fox News Live: Trump impeachment hearing – Day 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: