Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED NOV 15 2019

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED NOV 15 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED NOV 15 2019   Q RELATED NOV 15 2019 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 3:22 pm

While looking at past Q's today, I saw post #1947, Dated August 28, 2018.  re: censorship of fb twit, yt, etc.
Over and over people are complaining more and more.  Especially yt this week.

So, this will be coming.  Prabably ugly b4 it gets positive.  B4 the election?  Sure hope so.

GOOG TO BE REGULATED.
TWITTER, FB, YT…..?
>>>THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID.
CENSORSHIP WITH NO CONSEQUENCES?
HOW DO YOU SET A TRAP?
OPEN THE DOOR AND WE SHALL ALWAYS WALK THROUGH AND TAKE CONTROL.
Q

(and 'trap' is front and center today)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED NOV 15 2019   Q RELATED NOV 15 2019 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 3:41 pm

Donald J. Trump‏
 27 Jun 2013
More
Call it any way you like, but Snowden is a traitor. When our country was great do you know what we did to traitors?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED NOV 15 2019   Q RELATED NOV 15 2019 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 4:08 pm

Dove wrote:
While looking at past Q's today, I saw post #1947, Dated August 28, 2018.  re: censorship of fb twit, yt, etc.
Over and over people are complaining more and more.  Especially yt this week.

So, this will be coming.  Prabably ugly b4 it gets positive.  B4 the election?  Sure hope so.

GOOG TO BE REGULATED.
TWITTER, FB, YT…..?
>>>THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID.
CENSORSHIP WITH NO CONSEQUENCES?
HOW DO YOU SET A TRAP?
OPEN THE DOOR AND WE SHALL ALWAYS WALK THROUGH AND TAKE CONTROL.
Q

(and 'trap' is front and center today)

Jim Stone http://82.221.129.208/ has been posting a lot lately about Google / YouTube. Samples below. See the link to Stone's page for everything.

Just in time for the 2020 election cycle too.
> Researcher adjusts tinfoil hat <

Jim Stone wrote:
Youtube is going to delete all channels that have been demonetized on Dec 10

Youtube has claimed they have no intentions of doing what their terms of service for Dec 10 now state, and is claiming it only applies to "unprofitable services". That is a LIE, there is NO WAY what they said can be misinterpreted.

Go to THIS PAGE and search for this line:

"YouTube may terminate your access, or your Google account's access to all or part of the Service if YouTube believes, in its sole discretion, that provision of the Service to you is no longer commercially viable."

THAT MAKES IT PRETTY OBVIOUS WHAT THEY HAVE PLANNED, DOES IT NOT? You can't be commerically viable if they have demonetized you, CAN YOU? And it is VERY clear in that statement that's what they are talking about.

"Commercially viable" is a pretty broad term. Initially, it will wipe out all channels that have been demonetized. But the next step will be all small channels that are not under central control and do not have ads set up, which is 95 percent of Youtube.

You can damn well bet that if you are not actively working to destroy Western civilization in your personal life you'll be de-monetized even if the only thing you post is cat videos.

IF YOU HAVE A WORTHWHILE YOUTUBE CHANNEL THAT IS NOT 100 PERCENT BACKED UP LOCALLY, YOU HAD DAMN WELL BETTER BACK IT UP NOW.

Youtube may try to tip toe with this slowly, and wipe people out like the frog in the pot, so a huge warning is not suddenly dumped, but you had better have backups of ALL your stuff so it can be posted IF a new venue that is not sabotaged somehow manages to launch.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED NOV 15 2019   Q RELATED NOV 15 2019 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED NOV 15 2019
Page 1 of 1