Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SGT PART 2 DECEPTION-Sky Watch tv Added

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

SGT PART 2 DECEPTION-Sky Watch tv Added Empty
PostSubject: SGT PART 2 DECEPTION-Sky Watch tv Added   SGT PART 2 DECEPTION-Sky Watch tv Added I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 7:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqZBLjImVSw

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SGT PART 2 DECEPTION-Sky Watch tv Added   SGT PART 2 DECEPTION-Sky Watch tv Added I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 8:44 pm

He's done a good job.  The Seth books were more than enough training for me.  And I've never taken this to be from another planet.  They're from a lower spiritual realm.   And I keep this kind of information at arm's length.  I take the attitude, yes, I know it, however, in no way will I entertain it.
I keep my gates guarded, my hedges high.  When it comes to things of the spirit, I keep my vision on the Higher things  of God.  Whether in the body or in the spirit, that keeps me on the High ground, away from lower things.

He sees 'space' as within the firmament.  I see it as 'inside God', right along with the earth and All that God has created, so I don't have the need to try to be so specific, but it's ok.  And, of course, we win, so...
This did remind though to write out some particular points of 'Spiritual warfare'.  And I guess I'll put it on the Freedom thread I have going in the morning, as it may resonate with some. 
Well, I can sum it up here. 
Whatever you need, believe that you have it, and God will so provide.  God is a REWARDER of faith. thanks AND, fear not.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SGT PART 2 DECEPTION-Sky Watch tv Added   SGT PART 2 DECEPTION-Sky Watch tv Added I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 9:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNrav5y-vfw

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SGT PART 2 DECEPTION-Sky Watch tv Added   SGT PART 2 DECEPTION-Sky Watch tv Added I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SGT PART 2 DECEPTION-Sky Watch tv Added
Page 1 of 1