Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report Empty
PostSubject: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 8:39 am

Steve and Tom for the full 2 hour show. I'm still on my first cuppa coffee this morning so I haven't listened to this yet.

Show Notes wrote:
Steve Quayle & Tom Horn discuss Wormwood.
Does the Bible predict an asteroid…or something else?
This book will challenge your interpretation of end-times theology and help you sharpen your understanding in light of current times.

Does Revelation 8:10–11 describe an asteroid?
Is the Wormwood star from Revelation 8 already headed toward Earth? Are NASA and high-level government officials aware of an asteroid that is on a collision course with our planet? Is that why President Trump sanctioned a colossal increase to planetary defense? Do the prophecies from ancient cultures and religions across the globe all point to a catastrophic planetary event that has scientists and politicians taking extreme preventative measures under the public radar?

Earth is not currently prepared for the scope of impact that may be just around the corner, and people in high places know it…

But what will the biblical Wormwood actually be? Traditional scholarly interpretation claims it will be an asteroid. Others postulate that the eschatological poisoning of one-third of all Earth’s waters and the devastation of our planet’s ecology might not be as detectable as we may believe: it could hit suddenly and without warning, like an angel of God appearing in the sky with fire and light, bringing judgment in an instant.

https://youtu.be/9YU6vHKXPqg

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 1:13 pm

2019_11_21 Tom Horn with Charisma News - Wormwood

Anyone paying attention? If all this is real you need to know it. The Quayle / Horn / Hagmann show I posted above got crickets. It was pretty awesome information and I suggest y’all hear it. This one is 47 minutes long – I haven’t listened yet. I am unfamiliar with Charisma News

https://www.charismanews.com/marketplace/78889-prophetic-vision-as-antichrist-spirit-rises-now-churches-will-experience-radical-awakening

Notes wrote:
Thomas Horn believes that, without question, the church has fallen asleep because most of it isn't convinced the Second Coming of Christ is imminent.

And Horn, a longtime television and radio personality, CEO of SkyWatchTV and author of the book The Wormwood Prophecy, says that is tragic because Revelation 8 prophecy is happening before our very eyes.

"Prophecy is definitely alive," Horn told Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of "Greenelines" on the Charisma Podcast Network. "It's unfolding faster than most of us old preachers could have even imagined 25 years ago.

[More at link]

Click link below to stream audio – RIGHT click link to download.

https://www.charismapodcastnetwork.com/api/v1/dl/greenelines/a292fbee-801e-417f-83ae-aed000d035be.mp3

Tom Horn
Steve Green
Charisma News

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 1:00 pm

Wormwood book is available now for pre-order on Amazon at a very good price. It's due to release on Dec. 03 and usually the price goes up so the pre-order is a good deal. Right now it's $11.59. Most of Horns books run around $18.00 on Amazon.

And yes, I did pre-order a copy.

https://www.amazon.com/Wormwood-Prophecy-Horn/dp/1629997552/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 10:06 pm

Well, my book is on it's way from Amazon and I'll have it tomorrow. Figured I might want to start watching the Wormwood seiries that SkyWatch TV has been doing the past few weeks to get ready so I watched 'em tonight. There are four parts, three are available and part four will come next week. Thay were pretty dang good so I want to share the videos with y'all. Each runs a tad under 30 minutes.

First in series at the top, second & third are below that in chronological order. I hope a lot of things Tom Horn left unanswered are in that book. There was some pretty gnarly stuff in these videos. The parts about NASA covering stuff up in the second video is a must hear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7L4dKpMflo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_UqTFrCNB8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HofOcZKgfxI

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 7:55 am

Thanks researcher, I want to watch these. I'm way behind , under the weather(sick as stink) and light headed. Maybe today I can watch them though.  Thank you for posting.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 8:18 am

bordercollie wrote:
Thanks researcher, I want to watch these. I'm way behind , under the weather(sick as stink) and light headed. Maybe today I can watch them though.  Thank you for posting.
whats wrong....I have been meaning to write you, but I have been working on redoing the last bedroom and helping nancy a bit with quilts, plus the well pump is on the blink (we have county water,too, so we have plenty of water but it just cost $'s) I am betting you got the flu....
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 8:32 am

Bordercollie, so sorry to hear that you are sick & under the weather. If I was in your neighborhood I'd bring you a big steaming batch of homemade Jewish penicillin - AKA - chicken soup. That stuff can cure anything. Matzo balls in the soup makes it even better.

Be sure to listen to the 2 hour Hagmann report. That one goes into much more depth.

2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report Matzo+ball+soup+slow+cooker

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 2:12 pm

Man Researcher, that  cure sure looks good. I crawled into bed at 5:30pm and got up at 7 am .Fixing to go back- very strange -no fever  but sore throat,terrible headache, lungs and rattling,jarring cough. eck !.  Not the flu Mike .strange. Thank ya'll. I ordered the book with my credits from slow shipping on ama zon so got it for "free". When my head quits hurting I'm going to read it. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 2:28 pm

bordercollie wrote:

So sorry to hear this.  Praying for a quick recovery; every day, in every way, better and better and better.   thanks

That 'no fever' always gets me when it happens. (I'm not saying anything more-no jinxing) Warm water with salt and turmeric gargle might help.  Brushing teeth with H2O2 slightly diluted with water.  Don't swallow, but ok to breathe in the 'vapors' afterwards.  And back to bed, Missy!!   Wink

If someone brings that soup, ask for onion and garlic in there too.
Then there's cut onion on the nightstand, onion in your socks.  Country medicine. Wink
And DAILY UPDATES PLEASE.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 6:41 pm

Thank ya'll !!! I'm doing much better. I had a bowl of chicken soup last night ( it was canned) ,  brushed teeth as Dove suggested and did the onion thing too.  I plan on having the turmeric available the next time I fall ill . I think smelling the onion really did help though -  I was able to work a bit today and the bad headache is gone ( sinuses are clearing) . Thank ya'll  again  and God bless each of you.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 6:55 pm

That's wonderful.  No harm in repeating for a couple more days too.  Yay!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 12:28 pm

Part 04 of the Wormwood series is up. Also between parts 03 & 04 new news from NASA was covered in a short 7½ minute video that I've included below.

SkyWatchTV WEB EXCLUSIVE: Why is NASA Changing the Story of Asteroid Apophis?

Show Notes wrote:
New information from NASA shows that the next predicted near pass of Earth by asteroid Apophis is expected April 12, 2060. What happened to the predicted fly-bys in 2029 and 2036?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTvkaYSSUYY

Part 04 Show Notes wrote:
In this final part of the month long WORMWOOD investigative series, Dr. Thomas Horn discusses the terrifying "hitchhiker" possibility on the Apophis asteroid that could poison one-third of the Earth's waters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFYo7X2hO_M

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 10:26 pm

Tom Horn was on briefly with the 700 club talking about the wormwood prophecy and I thought I'd put it up. Video is 9 minutes long and no, I haven't yet read my copy of the book. That will happen soon after I get my new glasses so that I can see the print. I have about a dozen unread books pending those new glasses arrival that I'm chomping at the bit to read. If this prophecy does come to pass in 2029 then we really are entering into the tribulation, and revelations warnings about wormwood are there for all who have eyes to see.

Not to be a fear monger but its better to know about this now should it happen. It's only 9 years away.

Remember - if you simply feed your faith, your fears will starve to death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will an Asteroid Hit Earth in 2029? Tom Horn on 700 Club March 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BeNvQ2k_9A

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 10:52 pm

Another Tom Horn interview from It’s Supernatural – 30 minutes – goes into more detail

End Times Vatican & Wormwood Prophecies

Show Notes wrote:
Did you know NASA predicts a major asteroid will soon enter the earth’s atmosphere? Tom Horn exposes the untold news of biblical Wormwood, revealed in Revelation 8. Arriving in 2029.

Tom Horn exposes the untold news of Biblical Wormwood! Is the Wormwood star from Revelation 8 already headed toward Earth? Are NASA and high-level government officials aware of an asteroid that is on a collision course with our planet?

Traditional interpretation claims that Wormwood will be an asteroid. In 2029 the large asteroid called Apophis is projected to visit Earth. Now respected author Tom Horn blazes a trail through the many questions NASA is reluctant to even talk about.

In his latest book and exclusive 3-CD set, The Wormwood Prophecy, Horn includes interviews with government specialists, scientists, Bible scholars and prophecy experts. You get to examine the surprising details, including:

• Why he believes Wormwood is the asteroid Apophis
• How the threat of Wormwood could create world-wide revival
• Why NASA funded a Deep Space Armageddon Asteroid telescope

Tom Horn doesn’t answer the question of what Biblical Wormwood will actually be. But we do know exactly when this large asteroid Apophis is coming. The year 2029 is coming soon enough, and Horn’s research will give you plenty to think about!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymzBPvBWiIQ

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 9:37 am

I have been a long-time lurker in the suburbs of this site and enjoy it immensely. I was "nudged" to start being a bit more assertive and contribute what little I can to some topics, though most of the stuff on here is way above my pay grade.

Concerning Apophis and 2029, I submit the following.  If true that NASA is lying (hahahaha...excuse me), and this asteroid (named after the Egyptian god of Chaos, a horned dragon) is indeed on a trajectory to hit the Earth, we have a very interesting Biblical timeline beginning to unfold.  Specifically, this could give us clear, nearly definitive answers to questions prophecy experts have squabbled over for decades.

If true, this would fulfill at least the first 3 trumpets of Revelation.  Furthermore, it would indicate that the "third" of the Earth devastated by the trumpet judgments is the northern third (ouch).  Of course, this would be in line with the belief of many (including myself) that the world at the time of the battle of Armageddon will look very similarly to what it did when Jesus left, concerning countries and kingdoms.

It would also be in line with making the 70th week of Daniel begin in 2025, post Trump.  It would line up with the "rapture" being mid-tribulation or slightly later, also in line with the teachings of Paul, Jesus and Daniel and would make it probably a simultaneous event.

Additionally, it would be in line with scripture for having the saints arrive in Heaven at the same time the serpent is finally once and for all cast from Heaven.  It would be in line with Apollo and his hordes being released from the pit.  I could go on and on.

It's a very interesting thing to ponder and line up with all of Revelation, though I haven't attempted to do so like I have frustratingly tried to do in decades past.  This may be a benchmark revelation.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 10:40 am

Delighted you've been with us, and are inspired to join in, Elect One. 
Clearly you are a kindred Spirit.
Very exciting times indeed.  I haven't heard these presentations yet, but definitely will in a bit, and might have a thought after that.  Wink
I do believe very soon now we will say, "Babylon has fallen, fallen..." if you're inclined to include that in your timeline calculations.
And as always, onward and upward to the Revelation of the Kingdom Within, manifest on the earth.  Innocent

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 11:06 am

Thanks Dove!  Truthfully, it was your Sunday post, amongst other things, that nudged me into "officially" joining in!  Have been too busy wasting my time arguing with the brain-dead trolls of liberal darkness elsewhere and have had my fill of that.

Not to be too personal, but I've found myself battling a neuro-disease that now has me on 3600mg of gabapentin a day.  I know my rescue is coming, but it's becoming increasingly hard to stay and speak coherently, so I need to get busy just in case my brain goes over the edge of irretrievability.

So WHEN I gaff, we'll blame that.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 12:23 pm

Well, your brain's just fine right now!     Halleluiah!  Let's keep it that way, and even Better!
We will join with you!  
I'm kind of mad at myself for pussy footing around the Truth for so long.  But no more!  All that's required is the FLIP,
where you come to KNOW that the Word of God is Truth, and all else is a lie.  When we KNOW IT, we can walk in it and it becomes our reality, our life experience.  And THIS is where we're headed anyway!

Not every challenge has to be a bad thing.  It can be our motivation.  It was mine.  
Just remember, 'That was then.  This is now".   Sickness and health, lack and abundance, etc.  cannot occupy the same space at the same time.   We must put one down to pick up the other.  Wink

While I try to compose a post on this, if you are willing to hear a man (and there are many)  who understands healing, and has brought MANY to their healing, go here:  https://www.awmi.net/

We can start right now softening this 'commitment of the intellect' to the ways of the 'fallen world', rather than God's Ways.  He can even sound gruff sometimes, but it's just because he sees the Truth so clearly, and people have so much resistance to it.

It's just a fact that if we want things to be different, we have to do things, see things differently,
with a new mind and a new heart, and then we see, 'THIS is the Way.  Walk ye in it.'
And always:  The Way Out Is In.   The Kingdom of God, where all the Promises are Yea and Amen, is WITHIN YOU.thanks

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 1:04 pm

Well, I don't want to get off point of Wormwood.  However, I will say that of all the "word faith" people, Wommack is probably the most tolerable.  

That being said, I've been a Christian for over 30 years, and a well-studied one.  The Lord often uses trials, tribulations and afflictions for His purposes in the believer's life.  You can't wish them all away under the banner of "word faith".  The Lord has me in His hand and I am comfortable with that.  

Additionally, Wommack veers too often (as all of them do) into finances and trusting God for riches and blessings.  If you are aware of the times, as I know you are, there are ample warnings in scripture to veer away from these type teachers and be satisfied with what we have, particularly in these end times. 

I actually love to endure trials and afflictions as a good soldier for His sake knowing that I shall indeed come forth as gold.  I don't need a guy who has to raise millions of dollars a month from others to keep all his endeavors going telling me about my walk with the Lord.

Nor are my Biblical mentors all 33rd degree Luciferian freemasons like Wommack's are.  (Kenneth Hagin, Oral Roberts, Kenneth Copeland)
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 2:05 pm

An Elect One,  I'm excited to read more of your posts and am so glad that you are here.  Welcome !!  Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 2:18 pm

Quoting An Elect One:
Nor are my Biblical mentors all 33rd degree Luciferian freemasons like Wommack's are.  (Kenneth Hagin, Oral Roberts, Kenneth Copeland)
----------------------------------------------
Oh dear !  LOL.  Well, I'm not a 33rd degree Luciferian freemason.  LOL!  Nor do I ask for money..heehee
But I know a closed door when I run into one.  Cool

So, that's fine.  I'll hang on to the scriptures for awhile, and get them all together for a later time.  May God Bless you!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 2:29 pm

bordercollie wrote:
An Elect One,  I'm excited to read more of your posts and am so glad that you are here.  Welcome !!  Smile Smile

Yup, welcome from me - admin - and he who knows nothing about everything and then some. Bet you and Scarz and Michael371 will likely have a few good future conversations too (hint hint) and you've already met Dove. Bordercollie just sorta said, short and sweet, everything that needed saying.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 2:42 pm

Sorry, Dove, if I offended you.  I am not a closed door.  I spoke 100% truth.  Isn't that the goal?  How did I offend?  I was commenting on a post and you recommended Wommack. Well, i'm very, very familiar with the man and his Colorado Springs empire and his mentors.

In these end times, one should not get into "person worship", but worship of the truth.  

It's my first day.  What did I do?  If I speak evil, point it out to me.  If I spoke truth, why are you offended?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 2:51 pm

No need to introduce y’all to Steven Ben-Nun so I’ll get right to the point. I watched this last night and we may be in for a prequel meteor event around 2025. Steve doesn’t mince words here. About 34 minutes to watch and he makes a real good argument and ties together some mighty interesting dots.

Israeli News Live wrote:
Mar 15, 2020

The world is changing very rapidly, with the President declaring a National Emergency for a viral Pandemic to all the Global conflicts and what the real purpose is for destabilizing the Middle East and Central Africa. Why is it that Israel is working with China as the next World Super Power and why are the Ghost cities built in China? Why Noahide Laws and why now? Why is it that the citizens of Earth being sold out lied to and deceived with every trend that comes along?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtAmwrQ25cA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 3:18 pm

No, no, I'm not offended.  I don't hang my hat on Andrew or any of the others.  I only speak from my own experience.  I just happened to see Andrew was on a channel last night, so he came to mind.

The thing that always impressed me about Andrew were the testimonies of those who learned scripture from hearing him and then found their way through the scripture to the healing they had been praying for.  So I only offered it as an encouragement which is pretty much why I share anything of my own experiences-only to be an encouragement that with God, All things are indeed possible.

Now, my views on suffering and healing do differ from yours, but I wouldn't try to change your mind.
Or change your mind about any preacher or their motivations.  And you named ones that I would not listen to as I too find their greed unconscionable.    And I rarely listen to any sermons anymore, anyway.

But I've always been interested in healing by God and the Word of God, and what those people who have found their healing in the Word have to say.  Nothing more than that.
Any misunderstanding is my fault.  I assumed.  And you know what they say about that.
Please don't feel you have to pursue it.  It was my fault. Of course you should continue with what you wanted to talk about!  Believe me that there is no problem between me and you!  I'm happy you are here to contribute and share!

Last edited by Dove on Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 3:50 pm

To go off topic one last time, I believe in healing too.  I also believe in the sovereignty of the Lord.  He's not obligated to heal, no matter how many times we "stand" on His word and tell Him He must.  The Lord does according to His own will at all times.  The scripture is clear.  I appreciate your vigor, but i've been born-again for over 3 decades.  I might know a thing or two.

In my case, I believe the Lord has told me several times that He will heal me. That being said, a "rhema" word from the Lord can be from our own brain and our own desires.  I know the promises.   I know the Word.  Yet here I sit years later getting worse.  That's OK.  I don't have to beg and squal and say "Lord I sowed a seed!!!"  

If it takes 10 years, fine. If I die before then, great!  I'm with Him.  Jesus healed immediately because He was demonstrating that he was Yahweh in the flesh.  He was fulfilling scripture. "If you don't believe My words, believe Me for the miracles' sake." You cannot base your beliefs on that alone.

James didn't tell people to yell the Word at God, but to get the elders and pray.  Was Job healed right away? In the NT, Paul left Trophimus sick in Miletus.  Did Paul, as the Apostle to the gentiles lack faith? Epaphroditus was Paul's fellow servant and friend and was the go between between the Church of Philippi and Paul in prison.  Yet he was sick to the point of death.  Did he listen to Satan?  Did he lack faith?

Concerning the word-faith millionaires who preach faith, yet always ask for money to build their huge empires, the word is clear from 1Tim 6:6-11.  You know it.  "godliness with contentment is great gain, for we brought nothing into this world and it is certain we can carry nothing out.  Having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil which, while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. But thou, O man of God, flee these things......

He said flee these things. He didn't say seek these things....by FAITH!!

Last edited by An Elect One on Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 4:16 pm

Interesting video.  Hey can someone tell me how to delete posts?  I can't find a delete button and I'm certainly gonna need one.

Last edited by An Elect One on Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:44 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : trying to delete, but can't find the button)
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 4:40 pm

researcher wrote:
bordercollie wrote:

Yup, welcome from me - admin - and he who knows nothing about everything and then some. Bet you and Scarz and Michael371 will likely have a few good future conversations too (hint hint) and you've already met Dove. Bordercollie just sorta said, short and sweet, everything that needed saying.
I'll be back as soon as I can. Trying to plant a garden in between rains. From the looks of things, we might need these potatoes for real survival. Looks like we got a live one coming in with AN ELECT ONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 6:40 am

An Elect One wrote:
Interesting video.  Hey can someone tell me how to delete posts?  I can't find a delete button and I'm certainly gonna need one.
 Good to see some new blood here. I look forward to us getting into some interesting topics.

I'm pretty sure "Researcher" can delete a post if you need one taken down. I'm sure you need to be an Admin or Mod to delete post. You can edit them if you choose.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 7:17 am

Along the top row of the post, on right hand side, are 2  "quote' buttons, an 'edit' and sometimes an X.
The X is the delete, but isn't available on posts once they've been responded to in  a thread.

To change a post, press edit, then change or erase the body of the message.  BUT, you have to leave a word or symbol in the message body if the message is already in a thread.
So, a star or the word 'edited', or 'deleted' suffices.  Then hit 'send' again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 8:13 am

Thanks Dove.  I couldn't figure out why sometimes there was a delete button and at other times just an edit button. Very kind of you to respond to that.

Since publicly I appeared to "go off" a little yesterday, let me apologize.  I didn't mean to infer that you held to word-faith doctrine completely.  I wasn't speaking of you at all.  I too believe completely in the need for faith to please God, a need to believe His promises, a complete trust in the written Word.  I believe that God can and does still heal. Believers who don't have these beliefs as a default position show that they are bankrupt in the faith.  That being said, the Lord doesn't always heal and, at times, delays healing to test and purify believers' faith.

What I object to are the men who say to those who aren't healed, or are in wheelchairs, etc., that the problem is their lack of faith.  Not that God is sovereign, but that their faith is weak and that they're paying a price for their own weakness, namely sickness.   These men then "promise" their hearers healing if they will just believe and quote to God......and send a check to show their faith.   That's why I said initially that Wommack was the most tolerable of a bad group.  But His "heroes" are the ones I mentioned, as he mentions them often and copies their teachings, and they are all proven 33rd degree freemasons and charlatans with enormous earthly wealth and empires.  That's all.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 8:24 am

That's how I feel also.  Sometimes the Lord's answer is "no".  I was crushed when the answer was no for me  some time ago when a loved one died unexpectedly.   I had some experiences almost immediately that confirmed He was there for me with compassion and so much love .While  I was almost overwhelmed  with sorrow, those experiences  as I grieved gave me much strength. I just had to open my eyes and see ..  It' s there  .  I'm still lonely for the loved one(s) but  He does all things for our good and I am clinging onto Him regardless of what comes my way .
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 8:37 am

ELECT ONE, MY MAN!!!!!!"God is sovereign".....He sure is and so many want to regulate Him to the background as some kind of handwringing sky fairy. God either does it or he don't according to his will and purpose! amen
God has TWO wills: A permissive will and a directive will. The permissive will allows feeble men to go our on way(kinda) and a directive will that nobody steps outside . Some try, but it does not work out well for them. All one has to do to understand is compare God and his children to a loving father and his his. Sometimes dad lets stuff go and sometimes dad whoops dat' ass
24For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

25But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

26Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

31What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

32He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

33Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 9:16 am

Amen!  God is Sovereign!  Salvation is of the Lord.  It is NOT to him who willeth.  It is NOT to him that runneth.

I do enjoy a good biblical throwdown.  Now if anyone wants to claim that NT believers are to tithe or

if someone wants to claim that Calvinism is evil and is not plainly and simply the gospel taught by Paul, well then,

I SHALL HAVE TO TAKE YOUR HEAD OFF.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 9:20 am

Elect One, I agree completely with everything you just said.  And truly, you do exceedingly well to forgive me for 'jumping in' on something so obviously personal.  I expect I'd be riled if the situation was reversed!

You wouldn't know that my heart has been heavy for a friend I think may have passed.  I have no way of knowing for sure.  Some of that sadness and desire to FIGHT went right from him to you, as I love you both (and all) as brothers and sisters in Christ, and I have no warm feelings for 'suffering' of any kind. But even as I want the best for you, that does not mean my words were appropriate.  

One thing I would ask of you.  After many years, I've started to write out specifically what my experiences with the Spirit and the Kingdom have been.  I'd like to continue, but need to be sure that you don't take it personally, because it's not.  It is just my testimony.  Read it or not, agree or not, I only write it out as an encouragement to anyone who might find any there.  
It's what I've done for the past 12 years here; just moreso now.   The purpose is never to refute anyone's else's journey.  It is only what I've found on mine.  If there's something to take from it, please do so.  If not, that's fine.    And we pray for one another.   It's good we have this community, and you are a valued part of it.    thanks
------
I see Mike's response, and know what he's referring to.  I certainly agree God is Sovereign.  One of the most treasured things He's said to me is "It will be as I say it will."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 9:24 am

Bordercollie, I understand.  It is so hard.  I had a sister-in-law who had a rare, rare cancer that had a survival rate of less than 5 percent.  I made a cassette for her (yes it was a while back) with the promises of God and the healing scriptures.  Her faith was built up and she was miraculously healed.

Then a decade later, she contracted a disease that slowly, literally turned her skin to stone.  There were prayer chains and laying on of hands and all the rest.  And she slowly, painfully suffered and died.

Well now, shall we all lose our faith over that?  Did everyone who prayed for her have defunct faith?  Did that mean that she herself lost her faith or that God abandoned her?

If word-faith doctrine were true, there would be no Christians in cemeteries.  But isn't it appointed for all men to die and then the judgment?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 10:50 am

An Elect One wrote:
Amen!  God is Sovereign!  Salvation is of the Lord.  It is NOT to him who willeth.  It is NOT to him that runneth.

I do enjoy a good biblical throwdown.  Now if anyone wants to claim that NT believers are to tithe or

if someone wants to claim that Calvinism is evil and is not plainly and simply the gospel taught by Paul, well then,

I SHALL HAVE TO TAKE YOUR HEAD OFF.
Elect One, let me clear things a bit. I am CALVINISTIC but not a hardcore Calvinist. The 5 tenets of Calvinism, I agree with 100%! Other areas of it I loathe. See, if Calvin were alive, I would avoid him as he was responsible for a whole lot of Christians being killed. One thing people fail to realize about the Great Reformers, THEY WERE ALL CATHOLICS! They were influenced by catholic dogma to a degree. I am more of a John MacArthur calvinist than I am a primitive baptist/ Calvin. A true hardline calvinist believes things that I just can't, and you know what those are, but the doctrines of grace and the sovereignty of God real. This existential/easy believism stuff makes me crazy, the crap that says "you can ACCEPT Jesus" Hell No you can't! A degenerate, lost, rotten sinner cannot "come to Christ without being drawn by the Father!" Man ran and hide from God in the garden and a lost, unregenerate sinner of today does the same damned thing!
Elect One, buddy, I am trying to get a garden going in a swamp. I am old, and hardheaded, and 100% onboard with my doctrinal stance. Other stuff, like what we discuss here, is open for debate. I'll be back soon, as it is about to rain and will saturate an already wet ground. I did get some potatoes in the ground and 26 cabbage. That is all, and by the looks of things, I need to use extreme measures because we are in an uncertain time right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 11:23 am

I agree with you on some of the things Calvin did but, as you know, Calvinism didn't arise until well after his death.

The 5 points were the CHURCH'S answer to the 5 points of Arminius' followers that claimed that 1.  Man was not dead in sin but able to come to God on their own.  2.  That God elected people by foreseen faith of their works 3.  That Christ died for all men. 4. That the elect of God could resist the Holy Spirit's call and be lost. and finally 5.  That saints could be lost by sin in their life.

The 5 points of Calvinism, or THE GOSPEL taught by Paul, destroyed all those arguments.  Calvin didn't come up with it. the CHURCH came up with it in defense of the gospel in 1619 at the Synod of Dort.  It was only labeled "Calvinism" much later because Calvin taught so well the doctrines of salvation that Paul taught of the gospel that he received DIRECTLY from the Lord that the other Apostles knew nothing of.  That's what scripture teaches.  Period.  End of story.

Concerning MacArthur (oh God help me, not again with MacArthur fans) John MacArthur was a 3 point calvinist (he didnt understand limited atonement and taught against it for years until RC Sproul straightened him out).  And he did teach and foster (dont know if he still does) "Lordship salvation" which is a denial plain as day against the Perseverance of the saints.  He teaches/taught that if your fruit isn't "evident" (to whom?) then your faith in Jesus' atonement was not/is not real.  That is unacceptable teaching.  The Lord loses none and all still sin, even believers.

I'm not saying all who claim salvation are saved, I'm saying all who believe that Jesus died for their sins and trust in His righteousness covering them apart from works of any kind are indeed saved.

Last edited by An Elect One on Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 11:31 am

One of the biggest thing that damaged the gospel in the baptist church was the advent of Billy Graham and his "23 ways to be saved" false teachings. When I was a kid, the local SBA and the locan "border baptist" church would support each other during revivals and such, because the SBA still adhered to the original doctrine of grace, except for limited verses universal atonement. Then Graham came along, and then they watered down everything while under his influence, as well as Adrian Rogers. They all talked C.H. Spurgeon but when confronted with his scholarship, in actuality they don't believe a damn thing that he said. Lunchtime...cont.

Last edited by michael371 on Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 11:35 am

For those that may be confused by "limited atonement", it's NOT limiting the power of the atonement.  Obviously, Jesus death was enough to cover the sins of the entire world and universe.  However, ALL are not saved.  All are not His.  Therefore, it was "limited" to the sins of the elect (saved) in it's efficacy.  That's the doctrine that so many trip over (including MacArthur for decades).  It's easy to understand.  Are all saved?  No.  Then Christ's sacrifice was limited in it's scope, not in its power.

Concerning CH Spurgeon, he was a beautiful, wonderful, gifted man of God and a staunch 5 point Calvinist...because he understood the gospel.  I am constantly at war with people on Spurgeon FB sites who fight against one point or another of Calvinism, or the GOSPEL.  I'm like "then why in the hell are you on a Spurgeon site, reposting his words?"

Salvation is either of the Lord (as taught in BOTH OT and NT) or it's the combined efforts of God and man, which in the final analysis, means God merely rubber stamps our decision and sits in Heaven a frustrated deity, powerless to save, and makes Jesus' atoning work only an "aid" in our salvation, waiting for our faith and decision to finalize it.  That's blasphemous.

No one comes to Me unless the Spirit draws them.  Why not?  Because theyre DEAD.  Not wounded, DEAD.  Dead in trespasses and sins.  All that the Father gives me will come to me.  So where's your "free will" now, oh man?  And all that come to me I will in no wise cast out.  Eternal security.  Where's your "lordship salvation" now?  According to MacArthur's old teaching, the thief on the cross couldn't have really believed?  Couldn't have trusted in the Lord, since he had no works to show.

Those that are foreknown (ordained) are called, and those (which?) THOSE - the foreordained!! those who are called, ARE JUSTIFIED. and those (which?) those called and justified ARE GLORIFIED.  How many are lost?  NONE.  How many were plucked from Jesus' hands?  NONE.  There you have it.  Salvation is of the Lord.  Salvation is of the Lord, from start to finish.  The AUTHOR and FINISHER of our faith.  AMEN!! Hallelujah !!!!

The doctrine that Jesus taught (John) is the doctrine that Paul taught, is the doctrine that Calvin taught is the doctrine that Spurgeon taught........and is the doctrine that today, the church, for the most part, REFUSES to teach.  They merely call it "Calvinism" and walk away.

Last edited by An Elect One on Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 12:13 pm

Good Job, EO...Christ died for SOMEBODY, not everybody!...Otherwise, everyone would be saved. When discussing the doctrine of election, most get all upset because they immediately think, "he's saying I am not saved!" Lol, far from the case. Lot of freewill folks are saved, but have a very shallow understanding of how the gospel works. Its why i hate catholicism so much. It was them that spread disunity in church,especially the baptist church, who at one time all believed the same doctrine. Salvation is compared to birth because it works the on the same principle. The baby had nothing to do with conception,gestation, nor delivery. A baby's birth and the regeneration process both produce a new life without the birthee having one thing to do with it. The OT is the NT in a concealed form and God used Israel as His church in the OT to represent the church in the NT. Christ led them both. Lots of stupidity and ignorance surround the true Gospel. Got to plant tomato seeds now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 3:30 pm

Here's how I handle anyone who has a problem with the biblical doctrine of election.  If they say it isn't "fair", I simply tell them "if you want to be elect, believe the gospel.  It's that simple. If you won't believe the gospel, it proves you weren't elect."  If they want salvation and Heaven, they can believe the gospel.  If not, there getting what they want, a place with no salvation, no Savior, no Heaven.

See, even a child can understand these things!

I agree with you Michael371 on Graham.  Oh, there's alot I could say here.  I'll be nice.  The gospel has a definition.  It is defined in 1st Cor 15.  We are saved by believing and trusting that Jesus died for our sins according to the scripture, was buried, and rose again the 3rd day for our justification.  BOOM.  Believe.  Faith.  Trust.  It's not about repenting of your sins (that will come later by work of the Holy Spirit), it's not about praying through, or walking an aisle or a baseball field and having an experience.

It's about faith in what Jesus accomplished for us on the cross,  plus NOTHING.  I didn't say there wasn't more to the Christian life than that, we're talking about saving faith.  Too many people put conditions on dead people that they can't possibly carry out.  Let the Holy Spirit do His job after conversion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 3:57 pm

Now someone is going to say "what about baptism"?  Yes a believer should want to identify with His Lord in baptism, UNDERSTANDING what he's doing.  It is not a requirement for salvation.

Paul was clear in his teaching (and mightily rebuking James at the same time) that Abraham was declared righteous by faith alone in Genesis 15 and circumcision (christian baptism) wasn't instituted as a seal of the faith he already had until Genesis 17.  My Bible goes Genesis 15, 16, 17. So did Paul's. Paul did not budge on these issues.  "The Lord didn't send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel."  Romans 4 is about this issue.

Now from baptism to works of righteousness.

James was the earliest writing of the NT (45AD).  James knew nothing of the NT gentile church when he wrote. He wrote to the "assembly" and addresses his letter to the 12 tribes.   James did not receive direct revelation from the Lord as Paul did concerning gentile salvation and the gospel that Paul received directly from the Lord.  James' men hounded Paul for years until the Jerusalem Council.  

James wrote this in 45 AD.  "Abraham our father was justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar. Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? And (then) the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness...Ye see then how that by works a man is justified and not by faith only. (Jam 2:21-24)

In 54 AD, Paul wrote  to the Galatians, "Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. (Gal 2:16)

In 57 AD Paul continued his rebuke of James' teaching in the book of James by saying in Romans. "For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God and it was counted unto him for righteousness. Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness." (Romans 4:2-5).  "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ". (Romans 5:1)

In 62 AD, Paul wrote to the Ephesians. "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.  Not of works, lest any man should boast". (Eph 2:8-9)

The short of it?  Baptism is a work.  Abraham offering his son was a work.  Circumcision was a work.  Paul refutes that any good work has any merit to God toward salvation.  James was woefully incorrect.  Abraham was declared righteous by God by his Faith (Abraham believed God and it was accounted for righteousness) well before any contributing works.

Last edited by An Elect One on Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 4:20 pm

Most folks don't realize that the "Babbatize(EO will get it)" folks are a cult, and are accepted into mainstream "Christianity"...Baptismal Regeneration is actually a catholic doctrine and Alexander Campbell, as an agent for the vatican who played a role in the breakup of the Baptist Mainline, (Southern Baptists broke in 1865 over slavery)by playing on weak minded people and completely misconstruing the role of Baptism. *(Baptism is actually a Jewish ritual of cleansing) That is not the only works based stuff that Campbell brought in. The obsession with The Lords Supper. They made a ritual out of it and MUST take it every sunday. I won't say any more, because I do think they are saved people, but they think we are all reprobates and going to hell. They are called "Campbellites" for good reason. Much like the Pharasees did with the Law, they changed the meaning and made a religion out of it, so did these people with Baptism
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 8:51 pm

Tom Horn Dies & God Shows Him the Future
Uploaded to YT Mar 11, 2020 - 11½ minutes.

Dove found this. It belongs here too. Thanks Dove.

Show Notes wrote:
Did you know NASA predicts a major asteroid will soon enter the earth’s atmosphere? Tom Horn exposes the untold news of biblical Wormwood, revealed in Revelation 8. Arriving in 2029. Tom Horn exposes the untold news of Biblical Wormwood! Is the Wormwood star from Revelation 8 already headed toward Earth? Are NASA and high-level government officials aware of an asteroid that is on a collision course with our planet? Traditional interpretation claims that Wormwood will be an asteroid. In 2029 the large asteroid called Apophis is projected to visit Earth. Now respected author Tom Horn blazes a trail through the many questions NASA is reluctant to even talk about.

https://youtu.be/_cWH2UPLQgU

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report   2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2019_11_21 Steve Quayle & Tom Horn – Wormwood – Hagmann Report
Page 1 of 1