Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TESLA and Elon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TESLA  and Elon Empty
PostSubject: TESLA and Elon   TESLA  and Elon I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 8:25 pm

Comments quote:  Elon Musk sounds like a cologne for "woke" millennials.

So, he had a bad day showing off his new 'truck'.
https://www.foxnews.com/auto/massive-armor-glass-fail-tesla-cybertruck

But, we want to look at the money, honey.

https://mises.org/wire/elon-muskss-taxpayer-funded-gravy-train

Tesla spends $1 million annually on Washington lobbyists. Its cars are financed by over $280 million in federal tax incentives, including a $7,500 federal tax break and millions more in state rebates and development fees. SpaceX has also received over $5 billion in government support. It has over promised and under delivered. SpaceX rockets, for example, are far less reliable than many of its competitors. This is outlined in reports from December 2017 and January 2018 in which the Department of Defense Inspector General and NASA's Aerospace Safety Advisory Council described a list of security concerns they have with SpaceX, among them 33 significant non-conformities.

Bloomberg Business News reported in November about a Tesla solar factory for which the State of New York paid $750 million based on a commitment to create 1,500 jobs. The factory had been developed for another Musk-run company, SolarCity, which Tesla bought in 2016 in a $2.6 billion deal. SolarCity had been $2.9 billion in debt. Only a relative handful of jobs have been created, and New York officials are expressing dismay. 

John Kaehny, executive director of Reinvent Albany, a nonprofit focused on government accountability, says, "It's a complete hoo-ha! These mega-subsidy deals take place in complete secrecy without scrutiny from the public."

Some are comparing it to Enron.  Enron used shady accounting practices to hide its losses and report profits which, in fact, did not exist.
(More at link)

And the icing:
TESLA  and Elon EKAE-yzXUAIDmWO

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TESLA  and Elon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TESLA and Elon   TESLA  and Elon I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 9:46 pm

Dove wrote:
So, he had a bad day showing off his new 'truck'.

I’ll sum up my impression of the Tesla truck in just two words

. . . BUTT UGLY . . .

TESLA  and Elon Cyberf

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

TESLA  and Elon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TESLA and Elon   TESLA  and Elon I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 10:48 pm

Free government money. Likely what’s behind the $1B receivable that TSLA refuses to speak to. Plenty of articles online speaking to the mystery receivable, but I’ve yet to read one that connects the dots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TESLA  and Elon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TESLA and Elon   TESLA  and Elon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TESLA and Elon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: