Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RADIO HAWK - JFK...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

RADIO HAWK - JFK... Empty
PostSubject: RADIO HAWK - JFK...   RADIO HAWK - JFK... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 12:52 pm

REMEMBER THE PICTURE WITH LBJ, PODESTA, BUSH SR...... WELL HERE IS THE STORY THAT GOES WITH THAT TIME.

RADIO HAWK - JFK... Most_01_01
RADIO HAWK - JFK... Most_01_02
RADIO HAWK - JFK... Most_02_02RADIO HAWK - JFK... Most_02_03RADIO HAWK - JFK... Most_02_04
RADIO HAWK - JFK... Most_01_05
RADIO HAWK - JFK... Radiohawk

Listen to the Network Feed Live

Date: 11-22-19

Play Archive

DOWNLOAD:
http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/survive2thrive/112219.mp3

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: RADIO HAWK - JFK...   RADIO HAWK - JFK... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 1:25 pm

Spring wrote:
REMEMBER THE PICTURE WITH LBJ, PODESTA, BUSH SR...... WELL HERE IS THE STORY THAT GOES WITH THAT TIME.

I'm not recalling that picture. If anyone has a copy or a link to it please post it for me. Thanx ahead of time.

Been a while since I listened to Hawk. I just downloaded this one. File properties say its 58 minutes.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RADIO HAWK - JFK...   RADIO HAWK - JFK... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 12:46 pm

Hmm thought I posted that pic a while back.. maybe not.. but have seen it, they were all present together after assasination!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RADIO HAWK - JFK...   RADIO HAWK - JFK... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 1:51 pm

J Podesta is 71 years old.  LBJ would be 111, and Bush 95 in 2019. Are you sure they said Podesta?
The assassination was 56 years ago for another reference, not that the picture could have been well after.  Tony P. is 6 yrs older than John.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RADIO HAWK - JFK...   RADIO HAWK - JFK... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 2:11 pm

looking.
RADIO HAWK - JFK... Serveimage?url=http:%2F%2Ftheageofdesolation.com%2F7_000_163_g_a_stewart%2Fimages%2FDefault%2FDefault-Page%2FPredictions%2FTHE-BLOND-GHOST-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RADIO HAWK - JFK...   RADIO HAWK - JFK... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 2:14 pm

http://theageofdesolation.com/7_000_163_g_a_stewart/ga-stewart-nostradamus-pagan-sect.php

reading material big daddy bush..  

THE CLOSET NAZIS

PRESCOTT BUSH, PERSONAL BANKER TO THE MAGNATE MANAGING THE NAZI WAR MACHINE

Nostradamus and the Age of Desolation, G. A. Stewart, Pages 316

Prescott Bush was a founding partner of Brown Brothers Harriman and Company; it is now the United States largest private bank. Established in 1931, it became the primary investment bank that the German industrialist Fritz Thyssen used to finance Adolf Hitler’s rise to power and Germany’s rearmament. Prescott Bush was also the Director of Union Banking Corporation. Thyssen was UBC’s only customer. UBC was run through a bank Thyssen controlled in the Netherlands.
The committee that has run world affairs since the end of World War II is, The Bilderberg Group. This Global Control Group is a creation of the Central Intelligence Agency and the late Prince Bernard of the Netherlands, a member of the House of Orange-Nassau.

The late Prince Bernard was also a member of the honorary German Reiter SS Corps just prior to World War II.

THE BRITISH NATION ITS SUPPORT GERMANIC

RADIO HAWK - JFK... NOSTRADAMUS-III-57-GA-STEWART

Nostradamus Quatrain III-57
Sept foys changer verres gent Britannique
Taintz en sang en deux cents nonante an:
Franche, non, point par apui Germanique.
Aries doute son pole Bastarnan.

Seven times will the British nation change
Steeped in blood in two-hundred and ninety years:
Free not at all its support Germanic.
Aries [war] doubt his pole [flag or missiles][in] Bastarnan (Ukraine/S. Poland).

As I described in Chapter Three, Nostradamus writes in Quatrain X-100, the last Quatrain in The Centuries, that Great Britain has ruled the Western world for over three hundred years. The 1701 Act of Settlement began the Hanoverian Succession and the German ascendency to the throne of Great Britain.

This is clearly a very successful prediction. “Free not at all its support Germanic” is a reference to the Hanoverian Succession.

Add 290 years and Great Britain was “steeped in blood” in 1991 when it joined George H. W. Bush’s New World Order in the Desert Storm invasion of Iraq.

NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN III-57 IS PART OF A TRIPLICATE SERIES

RADIO HAWK - JFK... Fill-1

[size=36]WAR IN UKRAINE
AND POLAND[/size]

RADIO HAWK - JFK... NOSTRADAMUS-III-57-GA-STEWART
Sept foys changer verres gent Britannique
Taintz en sang en deux cents nonante an:
Franche, non, point par apui Germanique,
Aries doute son pole Bastarnan.

Seven times will the British nation change,
Steeped in blood in two-hundred and ninety years:
Free not at all its support Germanic.
Aries [war] doubt his pole [flag or missiles][in] Bastarnan (Ukraine/S. Poland).

[size=36]THE DEFENDER OF UKRAINE[/size]

RADIO HAWK - JFK... NOSTRADAMUS-III-58-GA-STEWART
Nostradamus Quatrain III-58
Aupres du Rin des montagnes Moriques,
Naistra vn grand de gens trop tard venu,
Qui deffendra Saurome & Pannoniques,
Qu'on ne sçaura qu'il sera deuenu.

Nostradamus Quatrain III-58
Near the Rhine (River, Germany) from the Noric (Austrian) mountains,
Will be born a great one of the people arriving too late,
One who defends Sarmatia (Ukraine) and the Pannonians (Western, Hungary),
One will not know what will have become of him.

[size=36]A FOURTH OF THE WORLD IS KILLED[/size]

RADIO HAWK - JFK... NOSTRADAMUS-III-59-GA-STEWART
Nostradamus Quatrain III-59
Barbare Empire par le tiers vsurpé,
La plus part de son sang mettre à mort,
Par mort senile, par luy, le quart frappé,
Par peur que sang par la sang en soit mort.

Nostradamus Quatrain III-59
Barbarian [Islamic] Empire usurped by the third [Antichrist],
The greater part of his blood being put to death:
Through senility [madness] death strikes a fourth [of the world],
For fear that blood for blood is not death in vain.

BLOODY APRIL 19th AND 20th

RADIO HAWK - JFK... Nostradamus-Quatrain-I-42-1555-Stewart
1555 EDITION

Nostradamus Quatrain I-42
Les dix Kalendes d'Apuril de faict Gotique
Resuscité encor par gens malins:
Le feu estainct, assemblée diabolique,
Cherchant les or du d'Amant & Pselyn,

Nostradamus Quatrain I-42
The tenth of the Calends of April in Gothic Count,
Revived again by evil people:
The fire extinguished diabolical assembly,
Seeking the gold owed the lover and Pselyn [Selyn/Psellus].

Since 2008, I have noticed many blogs referring to the inordinate amount of bloodshed and carnage that has occurred throughout history on April 19th and April 20th. I pioneered this research, and it first appeared on my website in 2008.

April 19th is also the occult day of The Blood Sacrifice to the Beast. This begins the 13-day countdown to the second most sacred day for Satanists, The Beltaine Festival on May 1st, which requires a "fire sacrifice".

keep reading: http://theageofdesolation.com/7_000_163_g_a_stewart/ga-stewart-nostradamus-pagan-sect.php
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WAS GEORGE H. W. BUSH IN DALLAS AT THE TEXAS SCHOOL BOOK DEPOSITORY ON THE DAY OF THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY?   RADIO HAWK - JFK... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 3:15 pm

RADIO HAWK - JFK... George-H-W-Bush-Dallas-1
WAS GEORGE H. W. BUSH IN DALLAS AT THE TEXAS SCHOOL BOOK DEPOSITORY
ON THE DAY OF THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RADIO HAWK - JFK...   RADIO HAWK - JFK... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 4:08 pm

Don't worry about it on my account, Spring.  The only one I can't account for in anything I've ever seen is Podesta, who would have been 14 on  assassination day.  Even projecting into the future, I can't really make Podesta fit.  20 years later, LBJ was well out of office.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RADIO HAWK - JFK...   RADIO HAWK - JFK... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 6:14 pm

Maybe a mistake..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RADIO HAWK - JFK...   RADIO HAWK - JFK... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RADIO HAWK - JFK...
Page 1 of 1