Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2019_11_24 Robert David Steele & Benjamin Fulford Got Together to Discuss Gold, Silver, JFK, Financial Reset, Zionists, and More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2019_11_24 Robert David Steele & Benjamin Fulford Got Together to Discuss Gold, Silver, JFK, Financial Reset, Zionists, and More Empty
PostSubject: 2019_11_24 Robert David Steele & Benjamin Fulford Got Together to Discuss Gold, Silver, JFK, Financial Reset, Zionists, and More   2019_11_24 Robert David Steele & Benjamin Fulford Got Together to Discuss Gold, Silver, JFK, Financial Reset, Zionists, and More I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 6:59 am

This is only 30 minutes long and I found it very interesting. I still roll my eyes sometimes at both of these guys however hearing them together in context maybe moves me to listen to and consider what they say have to say little closer in the future. That being said they both still hold a fair bit of woo-woo factor for me and that always sets my discern-O-meter needle quivering. Found the Palestine for Palestinians part toward the end of their discussion really interesting and enlightening. Same for the Zionists vs the average Jews parts too. The holocaust was nailed as a Zionist action as well. Y’all will probably like this one. I think Micheal371 will be especially interested to her this one, if for nothing else, the Zionists part.

- BUT - the rest of the 30 minutes was interesting as well.

https://youtu.be/wRqCy2bVsr0

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2019_11_24 Robert David Steele & Benjamin Fulford Got Together to Discuss Gold, Silver, JFK, Financial Reset, Zionists, and More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: