Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lisa Page Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Lisa Page Interview Empty
PostSubject: The Lisa Page Interview   The Lisa Page Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 6:53 pm

The Lisa Page Interview 400b6580ca4a55b00532697db8314d0dedc2c4fb41918d30dd27ce94b5886b8e
LisaMI6.png
Be ready, Anons.
Public awakening coming.
Q    #3643   02 Dec 2019

Notice the file name on the bridge.  I guess THIS is our bridge-2?  And the Golden Gate is off the hook? lol.
Speaking of Lisa, she has an interview out from yesterday, I think.  Feeling the PRESSURE.  
I'll re-find article.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lisa-page-speaks-theres-no-fathomable-way-i-have-committed-any-crime-at-all

“The thing about the FBI that is so extraordinary is that it is made up of a group of men and women whose every instinct is to run toward the fight. It’s in the fiber of everybody there. It’s the lifeblood. So it’s particularly devastating to be betrayed by an organization I still care about so deeply. And it’s crushing to see the noble Justice Department, my Justice Department, the place I grew up in, feel like it’s abandoned its principles of truth and independence.”

Was hired in 2013.  Fired in 2018.  "Grew up in...."

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Lisa Page Interview   The Lisa Page Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 7:51 pm

Sundance takes on her 'story'.  https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/12/01/questions-answered-fbi-resistance-lawyer-lisa-page-takes-center-stage-to-play-victim-card/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Lisa Page Interview   The Lisa Page Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 9:05 pm

On the far left you can read a portion of Lisa P's closed door testimony.  She worked for Bruce Ohr for 6 years.  And more interesting facts.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKzAfgPWoAAKtS-.jpg

The Lisa Page Interview EKzAfgPWoAAKtS-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lisa Page Interview   The Lisa Page Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lisa Page Interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: