Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pensacola Tragedy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Pensacola Tragedy Empty
PostSubject: Pensacola Tragedy   Pensacola Tragedy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2019 1:05 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/us-defense-secretary-still-wont-label-attack-at-pensacola-naval-base-as-terrorism/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=weekend

“I can’t say it’s terrorism at this time. I think we need to let the investigators, the FBI do its work, and get us the facts, and we’ll move out from there,” Esper said.
Esper: Secty, Dept of Defense.
-------------------------
But he did do something necessary:
Thank you @EsperDoD for ordering a review of the vetting & programs to allow foreign nationals to train on our bases.

-----------------------
Exclusive: Hillary Rubber-Stamped Visas for Record Number of Saudi Visitors
https://counterjihad.com/exclusive-hillary-rubber-stamped-visas-record-number-saudi-visitors

Despite terrorism concerns, the former secretary of state doubled yearly Saudi entrants.
BY Paul Sperry · @paulsperry_ | August 8, 2016
Despite evidence Saudi Arabian terrorists exploit the U.S. visa program, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton doubled the number of visas for Saudi visitors to the U.S., while helping cut a deal with the Kingdom to waive security procedures for Saudi nationals upon their arrival in the U.S, CounterJihad has learned.

December 7th 2019 Sperry tweeted the following: either from the above article which he wrote, or his book "Infiltration":

Thanks to the Obama administration, Saudi visitors now enjoy expedited security clearance. Under its "trusted traveler" program, the U.S. now trusts Saudi Arabians as much as it does Canadians.

Thanks to the Obama administration's "Trusted Traveler" deal with Riyadh, Saudi immigrants now bypass the normal Customs screening process & proceed to Global Entry kiosks, where they receive a transaction receipt that directs them to baggage claim & exit

Thanks to a little-known Obama administration deal with Riyadh, Saudi visitors now go to the front of the line & skip normal Homeland Security inspections. And federal authorities now share background checking & other pre-screening duties with the Saudis.

The Obama administration's "trusted traveler" program kicks the door open to thousands of young Saudi men who can now stay legally in the U.S. for five years on student and vocational visas. And they won’t be monitored while they’re here.

The feds stopped tracking the stays of Saudi visitors here several years ago after the Saudi embassy, along with the terrorist front group Council on American-Islamic Relations, protested to the Obama White House and State Department.

BREAKING: The Pentagon and State Department ignored security warnings and even turned down recommendations made more than two years ago by DOD's inspector general to tighten the security process for screening flight-school enrollees from Saudi and other high-risk Islamic states

More retweets with article links at https://twitter.com/paulsperry_

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Pensacola Tragedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pensacola Tragedy   Pensacola Tragedy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2019 2:49 pm

- - - SPECULATION ALERT FROM JIM STONE - - -

Jim Stone today 08 Dec. 2019 – and I’m putting it here just in case. Knowing what we know about 9/11 and false flags now-a-days it really doesn’t sound all that loopy, and that’s the really scary part. Tin foil hat is tightened none the less.

http://82.221.129.208

Jim Stone wrote:
HEADS UP: WE MAY HAVE THE STORY LINE FOR THE NEXT 911

Here's the story line: Saudis commit mass shooting at Marine air force base in Pensacola, where they were being taught how to fly. Several pilots fled the base after the shooting. Pilots then commandeer airliners and fly them into buildings after calling America the "great satan" yet again.. How's THAT for a story line? The only thing that did not happen is the "fly them into buildings" part.

NOW THAT ALL THE DETAILS ARE OUT, I AM CALLING IT: NO SAUDIS SHOT UP THE MARINE AIR BASE IN PENSACOLA, THE STORY IS WAY TOO F*****************************************ING CONVENIENT.

If anything of the sort happens with airplanes, well, now you know the back story.

Good part of the story: the setup, if it was one, probably got hatched because they can't impeach Trump and are going for the gold elsewhere. How about another 911 and then a gun grab?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Pensacola Tragedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pensacola Tragedy   Pensacola Tragedy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2019 5:03 pm

Here is the shooter's manifesto posted on twitter before the attack:
https://web.archive.org/web/20191206211844/https:/twitter.com/m7md_shamrani/status/1202930479089037312

Pensacola Tragedy ELGq4y5WkAEm0cq
Pensacola Tragedy ELGq4y-XYAE1DTi
Pensacola Tragedy ELGq4y6X0AIBAGK

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Pensacola Tragedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pensacola Tragedy   Pensacola Tragedy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2019 11:40 pm

I have seen for a long time, that it all depends which side you are on as to who the enemy and terrorist is....And having read the Koran, those who believe in said book, can say or do and act anyway they want, if it furthers their cause, and it does not matter how long it takes.....When you read something, you filter it through what you have been taught.....They filter everything through what they have been taught. Hence they are allowed to do anything, anything at all...I don't think western civilization will ever understand their way of thinking!
Back to top Go down

Pensacola Tragedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pensacola Tragedy   Pensacola Tragedy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Yaddy is right they see life different then we do in the west. They are some sick bastards!!!

Jeremiah 8:15
We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there is only terror.

This hit us close to home. My son is friends with and went to school with the wife of Ryan Blackwell. The Gulf Breeze High School Wrestling Coach that was shot 3 times and is still alive. The Pensacola NAS Air Museum is right there. I take my grandkids there all the time on the weekends. Good thing he didn't go there lots of kids. Our prayers go out to the family's of the fallen and wounded. I don't know at this time if  it is related but the city of Pensacola, FL is also under a CyberAttack. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pensacola Tragedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pensacola Tragedy   Pensacola Tragedy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pensacola Tragedy
Page 1 of 1