Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MUSLIM ILHAN OMAR RECITES ISLAMIC PRAYER TO ALLAH AT CATHOLIC CHURCH IN ONE WORLD RELIGION CHRISLAM SERVICE ATTENDED BY OVER 25 MEMBERS OF THE 116TH CONGRESS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MUSLIM ILHAN OMAR RECITES ISLAMIC PRAYER TO ALLAH AT CATHOLIC CHURCH IN ONE WORLD RELIGION CHRISLAM SERVICE ATTENDED BY OVER 25 MEMBERS OF THE 116TH CONGRESS Empty
PostSubject: MUSLIM ILHAN OMAR RECITES ISLAMIC PRAYER TO ALLAH AT CATHOLIC CHURCH IN ONE WORLD RELIGION CHRISLAM SERVICE ATTENDED BY OVER 25 MEMBERS OF THE 116TH CONGRESS   MUSLIM ILHAN OMAR RECITES ISLAMIC PRAYER TO ALLAH AT CATHOLIC CHURCH IN ONE WORLD RELIGION CHRISLAM SERVICE ATTENDED BY OVER 25 MEMBERS OF THE 116TH CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 11:56 am

#2 @ SPRING'S
https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/muslim-ilhan-omar-recites-islamic-prayer-catholic-church-service-congress-one-world-religion-chrislam/

MUSLIM ILHAN OMAR RECITES ISLAMIC PRAYER TO ALLAH AT CATHOLIC CHURCH IN ONE WORLD RELIGION CHRISLAM SERVICE ATTENDED BY OVER 25 MEMBERS OF THE 116TH CONGRESS
They held a Bipartisan Multi faith prayer service for 116th Congress at St Peter’s Catholic Church in DC back in January, as Congress was officially opened, and it serves as an excellent illustration of the coming One World Religion of Chrislam. You had Muslims, Catholics, Protestants, Hindus and Buddhists, the only group  that was not represented was Bible believing Christians. Bible believers are absolutely, 100% not welcome in this burgeoning One World Religion of Chrislam, we are locked outside the door with Jesus. Chrislam is the One World Religion. 
MUSLIM ILHAN OMAR RECITES ISLAMIC PRAYER TO ALLAH AT CATHOLIC CHURCH IN ONE WORLD RELIGION CHRISLAM SERVICE ATTENDED BY OVER 25 MEMBERS OF THE 116TH CONGRESS Ilhan-omar-prays-islamic-prayer-allah-in-catholic-church-116-congress-attends-bipartisan-multi-faith-one-world-religion-chrislam-prayer-service-end-times-933x445
by Geoffrey GriderDecember 8, 2019
SHARE THIS IMPORTANT NTEB ARTICLE:
Facebook4,313TwitterMeWeRedditEmail[url=https://www.addtoany.com/share#url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nowtheendbegins.com%2Fmuslim-ilhan-omar-recites-islamic-prayer-catholic-church-service-congress-one-world-religion-chrislam%2F&title=Muslim Ilhan Omar Recites Islamic Prayer To Allah At Catholic Church In One World Religion Chrislam Service Attended By Over 25 Members Of The 116th Congress]Share[/url]
[size=30]Muslim Ilhan Omar recently posted a video of herself reciting am Islamic prayer at a Catholic Church in One World Religion Chrislam service attended by Congress.

Everywhere you look now, the One World Religion of Chrislam is coming together, orchestrated by some of the most-people religious figures of our day. At the top you have Pope Francis with his Chrislam covenant called the “Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together” document that he has already had major players from Islam and Buddhism sign off on. Beneath that you have Laodicean Christians like Joel OsteenRick WarrenKenneth Copeland and others feeding their sheep to the Vatican to get them in line. Even our elected officials in Washington, as you will see in today’s story, are all willing to “come together in unity”, the false unity of Chrislam.
“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.” Revelation 3:20-22 (KJV)
They held a Bipartisan Multi faith prayer service for 116th Congress at St Peter’s Catholic Church in DC back in January, as the 116th United States Congress was officially opened, and it serves as an excellent illustration of the coming One World Religion of Chrislam. Chrislam being the merging of the Catholic Church with Islam to form a new entity we call Chrislam. You had Muslims, Catholics, Protestants, Hindus and Buddhists, the only group that was not represented was Bible believing Christians. Bible believers are absolutely, 100% not welcome in this burgeoning One World Religion of Chrislam, we are locked outside the door with Jesus. Chrislam is the new path forward in the darkening end times.

Muslim Ilhan Omar Reads Islamic Prayer At Catholic Church Chrislam Prayer Service

On Thanksgiving, Ilhan Omar posted a video on Twitter with a video of her in the pulpit in a Catholic church. In the video, Omar is reciting a Muslim prayer. The video was recorded at an “interfaith service” at St. Peter’s Catholic Church in the Washington D.C. area.

[/size]
Quote :
MUSLIM ILHAN OMAR RECITES ISLAMIC PRAYER TO ALLAH AT CATHOLIC CHURCH IN ONE WORLD RELIGION CHRISLAM SERVICE ATTENDED BY OVER 25 MEMBERS OF THE 116TH CONGRESS VvBGNGpr_normal

Azhar Azeez@ISNAVI

[ltr]Attended a Bipartisan Multi faith prayer service for 116th Congress at St Peter’s Catholic Church in DC with Rep Ilham Omar -MN, Raja Krishnamoorti-IL, Rep Donna Edna Shalala- FL, Speaker Nancy Pelosi- CA and over 2 dozen other members of Congress followed by celebration events.[/ltr]

MUSLIM ILHAN OMAR RECITES ISLAMIC PRAYER TO ALLAH AT CATHOLIC CHURCH IN ONE WORLD RELIGION CHRISLAM SERVICE ATTENDED BY OVER 25 MEMBERS OF THE 116TH CONGRESS DwEnAD_WsAAJG4M?format=jpg&name=360x360MUSLIM ILHAN OMAR RECITES ISLAMIC PRAYER TO ALLAH AT CATHOLIC CHURCH IN ONE WORLD RELIGION CHRISLAM SERVICE ATTENDED BY OVER 25 MEMBERS OF THE 116TH CONGRESS DwEnAD_WsAIB0r9?format=jpg&name=360x360MUSLIM ILHAN OMAR RECITES ISLAMIC PRAYER TO ALLAH AT CATHOLIC CHURCH IN ONE WORLD RELIGION CHRISLAM SERVICE ATTENDED BY OVER 25 MEMBERS OF THE 116TH CONGRESS DwEnAEDXcAAmkmu?format=jpg&name=360x360MUSLIM ILHAN OMAR RECITES ISLAMIC PRAYER TO ALLAH AT CATHOLIC CHURCH IN ONE WORLD RELIGION CHRISLAM SERVICE ATTENDED BY OVER 25 MEMBERS OF THE 116TH CONGRESS DwEnAEFXgAAvDMR?format=jpg&name=360x360

5:59 AM - Jan 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
[size][ltr]

28 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

Ilhan Omar posted the video with the heading:

Alhamdulillah (Praise to Allah) for the opportunity to serve my constituents, to care for my children and have a wonderful love in my life.”
“This is a prayer a read on the start of Congress and feel grounded in its blessings. Thank you all for standing with me and for our progressive movement!”
“There is a prayer in Islam that says, ‘Allah, put courage into my heart, and take away all that might hinder serving you,’” starts Omar. “Free my tongue to proclaim your goodness, that all may understand me.”
“Give me friends to advise and help me, that by working together our efforts may bear abundant fruit,” she continued. “And, above all, let me constantly remember that my actions are worthless unless they are guided by your hand.”
“Allah, may everything that I do start well and finish well. Sustain me with your power. And in your power, let me drive away (all falsehood, ensuring that truth may always triumph),” Omar concluded.

[/size]
Quote :
MUSLIM ILHAN OMAR RECITES ISLAMIC PRAYER TO ALLAH AT CATHOLIC CHURCH IN ONE WORLD RELIGION CHRISLAM SERVICE ATTENDED BY OVER 25 MEMBERS OF THE 116TH CONGRESS 6xDfGUfx_normal

Ilhan Omar

:heavy_check_mark:@IlhanMN

[ltr]Alhamdullilah for the opportunity to serve my constituents, to care for my children and have a wonderful love in my life.

This is a prayer a read on the start of Congress and feel grounded in its blessings.

Thank you all for standing with me and for our progressive movement![/ltr]

MUSLIM ILHAN OMAR RECITES ISLAMIC PRAYER TO ALLAH AT CATHOLIC CHURCH IN ONE WORLD RELIGION CHRISLAM SERVICE ATTENDED BY OVER 25 MEMBERS OF THE 116TH CONGRESS JTf61IiHrzHiqhzD?format=jpg&name=small

9:57 AM - Nov 28, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
[size][ltr]

1,986 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

The prayer service was attended by over two dozen members of congress. Also in attendance was Azhar Azeez , president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), who tweeted about the event.  READ MORE

Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last days before the Rapture of the Church

[/size]

• HOW TO DONATE:Click here to view our GoFundMe page

[size]
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
[/size]
MUSLIM ILHAN OMAR RECITES ISLAMIC PRAYER TO ALLAH AT CATHOLIC CHURCH IN ONE WORLD RELIGION CHRISLAM SERVICE ATTENDED BY OVER 25 MEMBERS OF THE 116TH CONGRESS Nteb-gospel-tracts-street-preaching-end-time-last-days-bible-prophecy-dl-moody
CLICK IMAGE TO ORDER YOUR BOX OF NTEB GOSPEL TRACTS
[size]
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 13,131 people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 151,781 followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 14,500 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB[/size]
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1