Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!  Empty
PostSubject: HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!    HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 10:30 am

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-conspiracy-martial-law/rule-law-breaks-down-prepping-no-longer-option-bob-griswold-and-dave-hodges-css

With Demographic Change, Comes Consequences: Non-White Legal Immigrants Turned Virginia Blue, Now Democrats Threaten Deploying National Guard on Predominately White Counties Refusing Gun Control

Submitted by Dave Hodges on Friday, December 13, 2019 - 12:09.

HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!  Riot-Protest-Fire-Background%20%281%29_0
[size]

The Democrats have destroyed the rule of law as illustrated by the impeachment hearings with no hearsay evidence, personal opinions offered as evidence and sercret proceedings. This is characteristic of Soviet-Style justice. 
I recently interviewed Robert Griswold. We covered how to make yourself a more difficlut target with what is coming. Societal breakdown looms, regardless of who gets elected. There is no turning back as America has reached the point of no return. The Deep State has effectively employed the strategy of divide and conquer. We are seeing Black vs. White, gay vs. straight, citizen vs. immigrant, agnostics and athiests vs Chrisitans and Democrats vs. the Rule of Law.
[/size]
The Left will burn down the country before every conceding power to the far more numerous conservatives. Christians will soon be at the top of the endangered species list. 
[size][size]
There is a strong piossibility that America will be occupied. Bob Griswold discussed how to increase your chances of survival. 
Robert Griswold will also be a guest persenter at the upcoming Gensix True Legends conference in Branson, MO from July 10-12, 2020. Information on the conference is listed at the bottom of this page, following this important interview with Bob Griswold.
 https://youtu.be/-CubrkRT70U

[/size][/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Virginia Headed Toward Open Conflict as Democrats Vow to Seize Guns   HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 10:32 am

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/virginia-headed-toward-open-conflict-as-democrats-vow-to-seize-guns

Virginia Headed Toward Open Conflict as Democrats Vow to Seize Guns

NATION NEWS DESK 13 DECEMBER 2019  HITS: 2561

•  
  • [url=http://twitter.com/share?url=https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/virginia-headed-toward-open-conflict-as-democrats-vow-to-seize-guns&text=Virginia Headed Toward Open Conflict as Democrats Vow to Seize Guns][/url]

•  

HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!  BattlesOfLexington-Concord_large
HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!  Icon4 Comments
The history of the battles of Lexington and Concord are being cited by citizens of Virginia who are preparing to engage in open, armed, conflict as the Governor plans to pass legislation to criminalize certain private firearms when the new Democrat-controlled Legislature is sworn in.
Counties in the state are declaring themselves "Second Amendment Sanctuaries" and even legislating the call-up of MILITIAS, while state lawmakers warn they may send the National Guard to forcibly seize the guns they outlaw.
The battles of Lexington and Concord in 1775 took place because British troops were sent to confiscate guns; the citizenry KILLED them for trying.  America is seeing Lexington and Concord all over again!
The Battles of Lexington and Concord, fought on April 19, 1775, kicked off the American Revolutionary War (1775-83). Tensions had been building for many years between residents of the 13 American colonies and the British authorities, particularly in Massachusetts. On the night of April 18, 1775, hundreds of British troops marched from Boston to nearby Concord in order to seize an arms cache.
Paul Revere and other riders sounded the alarm, and colonial militiamen began mobilizing to intercept the Redcoat column. A confrontation on the Lexington town green started off the fighting, and soon the British were hastily retreating under intense fire. It was the start of America's Revolutionary War.  
After the November 2019 Virginia Legislature elections led to Democrats taking control of both chambers, the gun control legislation proposed by some Democrats moved forward, including universal background checks, an “assault weapons” ban, and a red flag law.
Legal firearm owners in the state, however, joined with their sheriffs to form Second Amendment sanctuary counties, which declare the authorities in these municipalities uphold the Second Amendment in the face of any gun control measure passed by Richmond.
"What the Second Amendment sanctuary resolution is designed to do, primarily, is to demonstrate to the Virginia General Assembly the vast amount of people in the Commonwealth of Virginia that are fundamentally opposed to the proposed regulations that are there being submitted for the 2020 General Assembly that are significantly restricted on the Second Amendment rights to possess or operate firearms," says Eastern District Representative of the Tazewell County Board of Supervisors, Charles Stacy.
But what protection does that provide to the residents of "sanctuary counties?"
Officials say the resolutions are more like a 'symbol of opposition.'
"It's almost more of a proclamation of what the boards are prepared to do," Stacy says.
"It's a strong message to our legislators let them know that we don't want to see any changes in our gun laws," says Tazewell County Sheriff Brian Hieatt. "So we're seeing county after county doing the same thing and passing similar resolutions, to say that we do not want to infringe on our rights to have our weapons."
Therefore, the resolutions don't provide a legal defense.
"You can't simply present this in a court and say, 'Your Honor, I'm not guilty of possessing a firearm that the General Assembly has deemed illegal, because my home county passed a second amendment sanctuary resolution,'" Stacy explained. "What the resolutions are designed to do is prevent that legislation from even coming out of the Virginia General Assembly, by giving the proclamation of the localities to the General Assembly before they vote."
But a second resolution is providing the residents of Tazewell County with more protection.
"Tazewell County also passed a militia resolution, which gives us some teeth to be able to act and do something if a law comes out dealing with firearms that we see is illegal," Sheriff Hieatt explained.
That resolution actually gives Tazewell County the opportunity to challenge any law it feels violates the Second Amendment rights of its citizens.
"The stronger legal arguments are the ones that we are preparing in the second resolution to allow us a constitutional challenge," Stacy said. "If the Virginia General Assembly passes these laws as they are written, and the governor signs them; we have the immediate ability to challenge those in both the Virginia and the United States Courts to challenge the constitutionality of those laws."
If the laws do pass, Tazewell County is willing to do just that.
"Right now we're all just hoping that the public outpouring all across the Commonwealth is enough to maybe inform the General Assembly that on these particular issues, their proposed legislation has gone too far," Stacy said. "And if the people deem it to be a violation of their constitutional rights, they're not going to just sit back and take that. They're going to advocate, they're going to fight that as hard as they can. So hopefully that'll be heard in Richmond, and the General Assembly will modify what's been proposed to make it a little bit more constitutional, but also a little bit more along the wishes of what the people of the Commonwealth really want."
There are 95 counties in Virginia.  Over 75 of those counties in Virginia have so far adopted such Second Amendment sanctuary resolutions in the commonwealth, the latest being Spotsylvania County. The board of supervisors voted unanimously to approve a resolution declaring that county police will not enforce state-level gun laws that violate Second Amendment rights.

Virginia Democratic officials, however, already say local law enforcement supporting these resolutions will face consequences if they do not carry out any law the state Legislature passes.
“I would hope they either resign in good conscience, because they cannot uphold the law which they are sworn to uphold, or they're prosecuted for failure to fulfill their oath,” Democratic Virginia Rep. Gerry Connolly told the Washington Examiner of local county police who may refuse to enforce future gun control measures. “The law is the law. If that becomes the law, you don't have a choice, not if you're a sworn officer of the law.”
Democratic Virginia Rep. Donald McEachin suggested cutting off state funds to counties that do not comply with any gun control measures that pass in Richmond.
“They certainly risk funding, because if the sheriff's department is not going to enforce the law, they're going to lose money. The counties' attorneys offices are not going to have the money to prosecute because their prosecutions are going to go down,” he said.
McEachin also noted that Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam could call the National Guard, if necessary.
“And ultimately, I'm not the governor, but the governor may have to nationalize the National Guard to enforce the law,” he said. “That's his call, because I don't know how serious these counties are and how severe the violations of law will be. But that's obviously an option he has.”
Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring blamed the numerous Second Amendment resolutions in the state on the “gun lobby” as a tactic to frighten state residents.
“The resolutions that are being passed are being ginned up by the gun lobby to try to scare people. What we’re talking about here are laws that will make our communities and our streets safer,” Herring told CBS 6.
HAL TURNER REMARKS:  Of course, Attorney General Herring knows he's lying when he says such things; the people doing gun violence are not obeying the laws as they are.  For him to think that they will obey these new laws is fools folly; they just want to disarm the public to enact more tyrannical legislation.  The people will not allow it.
Virginia is a powder keg right now and any spark could cause it to politically blow up.  
Any National Guardsman who obeys an order to confiscate guns, would be directly violating both the Virginia and United States Constitutions.  Given the sentiments being expressed by citizens of Virginia, it seems likely to many people that such Guardsmen would be fired upon.
Now that you have read this story, please COVER THE COST for what your visit cost this site by clicking one or more of the ads below which generates Advertiser revenue of two to three cents per click - no purchase necessary by you -- and helps offset operating costs for this web site.
When YOU read a story here, the web hosting company charges us for "data transfer / Bandwidth" to convey the material to you.  Without your help by clicking an ad below, this web site would be in danger of shut down from the data transfer charges.  Please click any ad below to offset the cost of bringing this news to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Civil war : ‘The law is the law’: Virginia Democrats float prosecution, National Guard deployment if police don’t enforce gun control   HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 10:37 am

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/civil-war-the-law-is-the-law-virginia-democrats-float-prosecution-national-guard-deployment-if-police-dont-enforce-gun-control/

Civil war : ‘The law is the law’: Virginia Democrats float prosecution, National Guard deployment if police don’t enforce gun control

December 13, 2019 by IWB

Democratic lawmakers on Capitol
Hill say local police who do not
enforce gun control measures
likely to pass in Virginia should face
prosecution and even threats of
the National Guard.
After November’s Virginia
Legislature elections that led to
Democrats taking control of both
chambers, the gun control
legislation proposed by some
Democrats moved forward,
including universal background
checks, an “assault weapons” ban,
and a red flag law.
Legal firearm owners in the state,
however, joined with their sheriffs
to form Second Amendment
sanctuary counties, which declare
the authorities in these
municipalities uphold the Second
Amendment in the face of any gun
control measure passed by
Richmond.
Over 75 counties in Virginia have
so far adopted such Second
Amendment sanctuary resolutions
in the commonwealth, the latest
being Spotsylvania County. The
board of supervisors voted
unanimously to approve a
resolution declaring that county
police will not enforce state-level
gun laws that violate Second
Amendment rights.
Virginia Democratic officials,
however, already say local law
enforcement supporting these
resolutions will face consequences
if they do not carry out any law
the state Legislature passes.
“I would hope they either resign in
good conscience, because they
cannot uphold the law which they
are sworn to uphold, or they’re
prosecuted for failure to fulfill
their oath,” Democratic Virginia
Rep. Gerry Connolly told the
Washington Examiner of local
county police who may refuse to
enforce future gun control
measures. “The law is the law. If
that becomes the law, you don’t
have a choice, not if you’re a
sworn officer of the law.”
www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/the-law-is-the-law-virginia-democrats-float-prosecution-national-guard-deployment-if-police-dont-enforce-gun-control
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: National Guard To Be Deployed Against Virginia 2A Sanctuaries? ~ VIDEO   HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 1:39 pm

https://youtu.be/ZJBjD8SaJlw

National Guard To Be Deployed Against Virginia 2A Sanctuaries?
•Dec 12, 2019

SAVE

[size=18]Reid Henrichs

169K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE[/size]

In this informative video, Reid Henrichs of Valor Ridge discusses very troubling comments made by members of the Virginia state legislature recently. These individuals have stated they are willing to deploy the National Guard against citizens in the event of lack of compliance with bills coming to the table next year. This faces many challenges, legally and functionally.

Link to article: https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2019/12...

Link to sanctuary map: http://gunrightswatch.com/news/2019/1...

Get trained HERE: https://www.valorridge.com/

Get Pistolcraft book HERE: https://amzn.to/2TU9nlv

Support my work via donation HERE: https://www.patreon.com/reidhenrichs

Category

Education
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PLEASE LOOK!!! ~ Insider Source Resurfaces to Update the Threat Assessment to the American People ~ DAVE HODGES   HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 1:41 pm

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-conspiracy-martial-law/insider-source-resurfaces-update-threat-assessment-american-people

Insider Source Resurfaces to Update the Threat Assessment to the American People

Submitted by Dave Hodges on Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 18:43.

HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!  Jade%20helm%2019-2

This is the story of one leader and his up close and personal view of what lies ahead and this message should scare the life out of every American. A Lt. General contacted me by regular email and we proceeded to have several conversations by phone. He said he was impressed by the way that I had handled the Benghazi story as well the Jade Helm report as it pertained to putting down an American insurrection against an occupying force. At that time, he felt that there was some missing information that he wanted to me to have 
This same source contacted me late last week and we have put together and update. First, here is what he told me back in 2016. The Lt. General's information is important and time sensitive. With his identity validated and confirmed, this is his message about the present national crisis connected to Jade Helm. 

Previous Revelations From the Lt. General

In 2012, this Lt. General  was part of a Pentagon study which studied how many military personnel would side with the government and how many could be counted upon to fire upon American citizens when ordered to do so. The 2012 Pentagon study reached the following conclusions:

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

*Approximately 60% of active duty Army personal will side with the American people.
*Eighty percent of the National Guard will not fire upon American citizens when, as the Lt. General said, "(not if Sir) but when the order is given to openly enslave the American people under Martial Law".
*Somewhere around 90% the Marines will side with the American people.
*The Navy as a whole will stay out of the fight choosing to be the last line of defense against foreign intervention should the country fall into civil war. (Editor's Note: Please refer to my previous reference to the fact that the Navy has engaged in five years of war games in order to keep most of its ships out to sea).
*It is widely believed that in excess of 75% of the Air Force will side withtheestablishment.

The Lt. General also identified three emerging sides to this conflict: (1) Those that will support the establishment; (2) Those that will oppose the establishment; and, (3) Those who will not take sides but instead will choose to protect civilians, presumably friends and family.

The Establishment's Need for Foreign Troops

In his email to me, the Lt. General stated the following with regard to Russian troops on American soil:

Quote :
"There are many within the active military both officers and senior NCO's who see what is happening and what is coming. Many more than you can possibly imagine will not follow an unconstitutional order to move against the American people, nor will they allow foreign troops to openly attack American citizens. This would be the start of a fight these foreign forces could not possibly win as we will be fighting for our families, home, country and freedom. The Russian forces currently on American soil have no stomach for a fight with the American people, I know because I speak fluent Russian and I have met them and many of their officers, when push comes to shove they will stand down and go home. I have met President Putin and I found him to be a Nationalist, the man believes in Russia and while he is interested in expanding Russian influence and power it is because of the threat he sees from America, England and NATO not because he has designs on taking over America".

The Lt. General's notion that the Russians will stand down, is interesting and foreign to my previous thoughts on the subject and of all the content expressed to me in his email, this will undoubtedly prove to be the most controversial.

The Nature and Course of the Coming Civil War

During the course of the email, the Lt. General briefly summarized what he anticipated would be coming as a result of major portions of the U.S. military refusing to participate in the subjugation of the American people by force. In the email he offered the following: "With modern antiaircraft systems (mobile and man portable) air power will be all but useless. What we will see is a ground war, city by city, street by street. Additionally what is coming will be unlike any civil war in history, it will be very personal, the government will call the Patriots forces terrorists and traitors, they will arrest, intern, torture and murder suspected terrorists families, this will result in bloody reprisals which will start a vicious cycle lasting for years".
Interestingly, I was able to confirm the previous content of the message by other sources that participated in Jade Helm 16. Some of the drills contained mock executions in an effort to obtain intelligence information from captured ex-US soldiers who were now "guerrilla chieftains" against the occupying force. 

Update From Original Source

I have periodically received updates from this source, but in the past 3 months, the information turned very ominous. Here are excerpts of two communications I have received in that time. 

Quote :
Mr. Hodges
The United Nations has made China their new darling and have pushed Russia to the background. This is why Putin has repeatedly reached out to Trump in an effort to foster relations.....

Quote :
Mr. Hodges
I am acquainted with leadership from three Amercan bases. They include the old SAC and reconstituted "purple" commands. They are all intimately aware of how their air traffic is targeted by covert Chinese military forces on BLM land courtesy of Obama and Clinton...Under Obama, they were under "stand-down". That is no longer the case.... Chinese operatives have been taken into custody and intel extracted by local military with no allegiance to outside controls. 
I do not like your Tet Offensive analogy used to describe what is coming in its entirety. The analogy quickly breaks down. However, you captured the operational goal of these covert forces. When mass terror is unleashed, we now have intel which states that these forces have been trained to attack bases like Nellis and Luke and many others. Taking out command and control is the objective and the action is hidden within the domestic insurrection that we believe is planned.
Previously, I told you that the upcoming fighting would include local street fighting which will include house-to-house....Americans must never give up their guns. Stocking up on ammo is more important than acquiring more guns. My sources have learned that inflicting maximum civilian casualties is a primary goal of hostiles. Everyone will be a frontline participant and demographics will not be a consideration for any quarter given. In other words there will be no such entity as a noncombatant.....
The coming conflicts are tied to political events. Many of my sources believe that a failed impeachment could trigger the beginning of widespread violence designed to spread...
At time time, I can no longer stand behind the loyalty figures I presented to you from the previous Pentagon study. Leadership has changed so dramatically and then their is also the Trump alienation factor. I can accurately state that there will be division within our ranks and violent conflict is likely as well as engagement from foreign powers.....

Quote :
Mr. Hodges
... People will always ask when. A short and curt answer would accurately state "when they turn the lights out on your neighborhood."  Foreign entities armed with night vision will go from house-to-house killing everything in signt in the middle of the night. I know from JH 16 that preselected neighborhoods have already been selected....Bastrom was a case in point....So-called re-education camps will not be the factor that many believe. Executions will be the order of the day...

Conclusion

This certainly is not the future that we hope and pray that our children will build for themselves. However, I wrote something similar regarding the nature of the coming civil war almost two years ago which I am going to republish with some updated information. This is a future which I fear, and as a person who espouses nonviolence as a means to solve our differences, I am not supportive of a civil war, but civil war is going to be forced upon us and our military will be split.  With what is coming, you will either be a resister or dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: GUNPOINT TYRANNY: Democrat tyrants in Virginia threaten to use the National Guard to enforce draconian new gun laws   HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 2:11 pm

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-conspiracy-martial-law/gunpoint-tyranny-democrat-tyrants-virginia-threaten-use-national-guard-enforce-draconian-new-gun

GUNPOINT TYRANNY: Democrat tyrants in Virginia threaten to use the National Guard to enforce draconian new gun laws

Submitted by Dave Hodges on Friday, December 13, 2019 - 05:06.

HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!  Military%20soldier%20on%20battlefield

[size=34]By JD Heyes
Newstarget.com

There is seldom a day that goes by when some Democrat somewhere — in Congress, in a statehouse, in a city council meeting — doesn’t call President Donald Trump a Nazi or a dictator or a king.
And yet, the man can barely govern. Nearly all of his executive orders are challenged in federal courts, he can’t get Congress to authorize many of his legislative proposals, and he’s about to be impeached.
But he’s a dictator. 
Actually, for a king, Donald Trump makes a real good constitutionalist. He has appointed one originalist after another to the judiciary, talks of an ‘America first’ foreign policy, and refuses to allow Americans — even those who despise him — from being abused by globalists.
As for dictators, Democrats are filling those shoes nicely. In every jurisdiction they control, they pick and choose which laws they want to enforce and which laws they want to ignore. The two most popular categories of law Democrats routinely dismiss are those prohibiting recreational use of marijuana and those dealing with illegal immigrants.

But let a conservative or constitutionalist threaten to ignore a Democrat-passed law — say, one having to do with more gun control or even gun confiscations — and the Donkey Party gets very, very angry.
How dare you challenge their authority!? (Related: Virginia sheriffs lining up to support ‘gun sanctuaries’ while daring state Democrats to come take their guns.)
You may have read lately that newly empowered Democrats in Virginia are threatening to pass a slew of anti-Second Amendment laws that are already being challenged by constitutionalists around the state. Conservatives are establishing “Second Amendment sanctuaries” along the lines of “sanctuary cities” for illegal aliens that Democrats in Virginia have established.
Get more news like this without being censored: Get the Natural News app for your mobile devices. Enjoy uncensored news, lab test results, videos, podcasts and more. Bypass all the unfair censorship by Google, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. Get your daily news and videos directly from the source! Download here.

That’s annoying to the Donkey Party. So much so that some of its members are threatening to call out the National Guard to enforce their unconstitutional legislation, risking the lives of them and fellow Virginians and plunging at least one state into civil war.

The ‘consent of the governed’ is not what Democrats seek

The Washington Examiner reports: 
Democratic lawmakers on Capitol Hill say local police who do not enforce gun control measures likely to pass in Virginia should face prosecution and even threats of the National Guard.
After November’s Virginia Legislature elections that led to Democrats taking control of both chambers, the gun control legislation proposed by some Democrats moved forward, including universal background checks, an “assault weapons” ban, and a red flag law.
What arrogance. What hubris. What hypocrisy.
“I would hope they either resign in good conscience, because they cannot uphold the law which they are sworn to uphold, or they’re prosecuted for failure to fulfill their oath,” Democratic Virginia Rep. Gerry Connolly told the Washington Examiner regarding claims by some county police who say they will refuse to enforce future gun control measures. “The law is the law. If that becomes the law, you don’t have a choice, not if you’re a sworn officer of the law.” 
Democratic Virginia Rep. Donald McEachin then went so far as to suggest that Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam could call out the Guard to enforce the law.
“And ultimately, I’m not the governor, but the governor may have to nationalize the National Guard to enforce the law,” he said. “That’s his call, because I don’t know how serious these counties are and how severe the violations of law will be. But that’s obviously an option he has.”
Thus far, 75 counties in Virginia have passed “sanctuary” ordinances. 
Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring, meanwhile, vowed that when — when — Democrats in Richmond pass new gun control laws, “they will be enforced.”
Well, good luck with that, Mr. Herring.
Democrats in the age of President Trump are so perpetually enraged they can’t wait to exercise their authority, even if it means endangering — or taking — the lives of their own residents. 
They forget that we live in a republic and those in power derive it from the consent of the governed.
Sources include:
WashingtonExaminer.com
BearingArms.com
NewsTarget.com
 [/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: My Grid Down Event Following Insider Revelations   HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 2:16 pm

I do not endorse that product because it has a glass tube (breakable when dropped) and a plastic outter shell (breakable when dropped) so now ya know! Select Stainless Steel for this purpose.

•Streamed live 13 hours ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: KENTUCKY IT IS SPREADING   HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 2:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sk-Bnz6Vag&list=FLNrZdBjWjfssfMx5dETze_g

NEW Kentucky Bill: Assault Weapons Ban & Magazine Ban

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!    HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOT VIRGINIA NEWS TOPICS!
Page 1 of 1