Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Birth Certificate Vending Machines At Mexican Consulates! & Amnesty Bill

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Birth Certificate Vending Machines At Mexican Consulates! & Amnesty Bill Empty
PostSubject: Birth Certificate Vending Machines At Mexican Consulates! & Amnesty Bill   Birth Certificate Vending Machines At Mexican Consulates! & Amnesty Bill I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:43 pm

2 FOR THE PRICE OF ONE ARTICLES=

Birth Certificate Vending Machines At Mexican Consulates
Pro-Amnesty Immigration Bill Will Cripple America

====================
http://www.vdare.com/articles/memo-from-middle-america-mexican-meddlers-eager-to-boost-obamnesty-with-birth-certificate-v

Memo From Middle America | Mexican Meddlers Eager To Boost Obamnesty—With Birth Certificate Vending Machines At Mexican Consulates!
By Allan Wall on June 18, 2013 at 9:13pm

I write from Mexico, where my family and I are visiting for about a month. Of course, I try to keep up with the latest on the Amnesty debate in the US. And, of course, that's being covered here in Mexico. Guess what, Mexicans support amnesty, so it must be good for the United States, right?

===============================

Pro-Amnesty Immigration Bill Will Cripple America
Democrats, Economy, Progressives Add comments
Jun 192013

The pro-amnesty immigration bill continues forward in the US Senate despite the fact that it will vastly hurt Americans and reward unlawful behavior. Right now, many amendments are being voted on for this piece of trash that will pave the way for amnesty for 11+ million illegal aliens, thus ensuring that conservatives will never win a national election for decades to come. Like most legislation coming out of Washington, this bill is a travesty.

obama-illegal-alien-amnesty

Republican defenders of the bill originally said that this wasn’t amnesty and that border security would be the top priority. We were also told that illegal aliens wouldn’t get government handouts, that it would boost the economy, and that this wouldn’t hurt working (or looking for work) Americans. Well, surprise, surprise. It seems that all these are flat out lies. First, the border security issue. Even Marco Rubio has admitted that amnesty will come before border security. Of course, we’re expected to believe that the federal government (and the progressives) will actually enforce such laws in the future. However, we all know that this is a total crock. Our current laws are not being enforced, illegal immigration is running rampant, and border security is a joke. If our past and present laws are not being enforced, why the heck should we believe that any future laws will be?

As for getting amnesty, we were told that people would have to get in the back of the line, pay fines, etc. The Congressional Budget Office has come out and said that, under the current bill, 8 million illegals would get legal status and be eligible for benefits. The progressive left desperately wants this as 8 million new voters, who will vote liberal, will instantly join the electorate. All the talk of illegals not being able to receive federal benefits has just been refuted in the CBO report, not to mention the fact that illegal aliens would still get benefits through state and local governments.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Birth Certificate Vending Machines At Mexican Consulates! & Amnesty Bill   Birth Certificate Vending Machines At Mexican Consulates! & Amnesty Bill I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Why get a BC from a vending machine when you can just forge one & post it on the white h website and unilaterally declare it 'official'.

chuckle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth Certificate Vending Machines At Mexican Consulates! & Amnesty Bill   Birth Certificate Vending Machines At Mexican Consulates! & Amnesty Bill I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:10 pm

we don't need no stinkin white house, just a peso or two and it's much quicker cause we don't need to learn english keyboard, besides we have papers we can show too when requested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth Certificate Vending Machines At Mexican Consulates! & Amnesty Bill   Birth Certificate Vending Machines At Mexican Consulates! & Amnesty Bill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birth Certificate Vending Machines At Mexican Consulates! & Amnesty Bill
Page 1 of 1